Jacob Stuart Harrison Storytelling Thread - FSTDT Forums Ex-Pet Lolcow

M

MW 590

kiwifarms.net
No, it's inevitable that eventually nobody will give a fuck any more than they care about the proper succession of the throne of the Akkadians or the Hittites.
The difference is that the Akkadian and Hittite kingdoms are long gone and the descendants of the Akkadian and Hittite monarchs cannot be traced. I will raise my children to support restoring the true king, and they will raise their children to do so, and it will continue for generations.
Gird your loins @pomme ,you're gonna be the mother of nations!

I think the wars over fertile ground and water because of climate change near the mid-end of this century will probably finish humanity off tbh.
Humans have survived the end of the Ice Age which was a major climate change.

Fagatron

ArchFedora
kiwifarms.net
The difference is that the Akkadian and Hittite kingdoms are long gone and the descendants of the Akkadian and Hittite monarchs cannot be traced. I will raise my children to support restoring the true king, and they will raise their children to do so, and it will continue for generations.
Out of interest, what do you think about the claims of the oldest continuous royal family on earth (more than that, the oldest institution still active on earth) traditional claim to world suzerainty?

The House of Yamato is the oldest royal family in an unbroken lineage of at least 2,440 years that can be verified by at least some evidence (some call it marginal, but that's still better than the evidence behind the first Popes and even the first Roman Kings prior to the Republican era for whom there is only oral tradition for), and likely far longer than that. They draw their traditional doctrine of Divine Right to rule and their racial supremacy over lesser humans from their belief that they are descended from the Sun Kami Amaterasu and predate the Papacy, Constantinople and even the Roman Empire (and while it's hard to verify it's probably even older than the foundation of the city of Rome itself).

They've been rather quiet about it since America beat them senseless, but as far as I'm aware while the previous Emperor Hirohito did deny his divinity under pressure from America neither he or his descendants have ever renounced his claim to be Supreme Monarch of Monarchs.

Why do they not have a claim to Europe when they claimed the entire planet arbitrarily before anyone else had even developed a concept of what an Emperor was?

I mean they've no hope in hell of actually claiming it, but they are the oldest still living claimant as comical as it sounds.

Last edited:
M

MW 590

kiwifarms.net
Out of interest, what do you think about the claims of the oldest continuous royal family on earth (more than that, the oldest institution still active on earth) traditional claim to world suzerainty?

The House of Yamato is the oldest royal family in an unbroken lineage of at least 2,440 years that can be verified by at least some evidence, and likely far longer than that. They draw their traditional doctrine of Divine Right to rule and their racial supremacy over lesser humans from their belief that they are descended from the Sun Kami Amaterasu and predate the Papacy, Constantinople and even the Roman Empire (and while it's hard to verify it's probably even older than the foundation of the city of Rome itself).

They've been rather quiet about it since America beat them senseless, but as far as I'm aware while the previous Emperor Hirohito did deny his divinity under pressure from America neither he or his descendants have ever renounced his claim to be Supreme Monarch of Monarchs.

Why do they not have a claim to Europe when they claimed the entire planet arbitrarily before anyone else had even developed a concept of what an Emperor was?

I mean they've no hope in hell of actually claiming it, but they are the oldest still living claimant as comical as it sounds.
They do not have a legitimate claim to planet Earth because as you said, their claim to Earth was arbitrary and they did not expand beyond Japan until the 20th century, so the other territories on Earth were claimed by other nations, and there were also already existing civilizations when the House of Yamoto came into being.

Fagatron

ArchFedora
kiwifarms.net
They do not have a legitimate claim to planet Earth because as you said, their claim to Earth was arbitrary and they did not expand beyond Japan until the 20th century, so the other territories on Earth were claimed by other nations, and there were also already existing civilizations when the House of Yamoto came into being.
It was, but they did it before anyone else and they do have the argument from tradition that you seem to prize so much. The modern alleged offshoot/cadet branches of the House of Plantagenet have no hope of ever reclaiming any of the European thrones but that doesn't stop them trying to claim them.

As you pointed out above, nations like the Akkadian and Hittite Empires no longer exist, but Japan does predate most of Northern Europe. There were tribes before then yes, but surely these must be pretenders because someone else claimed England long before the Anglo-Saxons did. That's the same reasoning for why your candidate should be King; tradition and precedent. Many, many, many other far older claimants still exist that predate England.

You only have to look to Wales, the Bretton Ethnicity are the indigenous English who were driven out of the UK heartland by the Germanic invaders. You've got far stronger claimants there that predate both the Roman Empire and the Germanic pagans seeing as you've dismissed the Right of Conquest.

England itself is illegitimate in your system and even if you want to dismiss "silly" claimants it should immediately dissolve and accept a pureblooded Welsh Bretton Chieftan.

• Agree
Reactions: IAmNotAlpharius

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It's a more legitimate claim than any of your insane, autistic bullshit.

Adolf Von Merkel

kiwifarms.net
How would you legitimate your claims?

M

MW 590

kiwifarms.net
It was, but they did it before anyone else and they do have the argument from tradition that you seem to prize so much. The modern alleged offshoot/cadet branches of the House of Plantagenet have no hope of ever reclaiming any of the European thrones but that doesn't stop them trying to claim them.

As you pointed out above, nations like the Akkadian and Hittite Empires no longer exist, but Japan does predate most of Northern Europe. There were tribes before then yes, but surely these must be pretenders because someone else claimed England long before the Anglo-Saxons did. That's the same reasoning for why your candidate should be King; tradition and precedent. Many, many, many other far older claimants still exist that predate England.

You only have to look to Wales, the Bretton Ethnicity are the indigenous English who were driven out of the UK heartland by the Germanic invaders. You've got far stronger claimants there that predate both the Roman Empire and the Germanic pagans seeing as you've dismissed the Right of Conquest.

England itself is illegitimate in your system and even if you want to dismiss "silly" claimants it should immediately dissolve and accept a pureblooded Welsh Bretton Chieftan.
It is common sense that in order to have a legitimate claim to a territory, you have to have ruled the territory once and Japan for thousands of years never ruled beyond Japan.

And the Romans had the right to conquer the Britons because the Britons were at the primitive tribal level of civilization. Then the Romans withdrew from Britain when their Empire was falling, which allowed for the Anglo Saxons to invade. And the Anglo Saxons did not drive out the native Britons, they bred with the native Britons they conquered which formed the modern English people.

How would you legitimate your claims?
The Anglo Saxons filled the void when the Romans withdrew, establishing new kingdoms of the former Roman territory. The Anglo Saxon kingdoms were recognized by the other European kingdoms, notably the Holy Roman Emperors. Wessex was the only kingdom that survived the Viking Invasions and drove the invaders out by 927 establishing the Kingdom of England. Richard II was the legitimate king of England until he was usurped in 1399 by his treacherous cousin Henry of Bolingbroke who seized the throne as Henry IV and likely had Richard murdered. The rightful succession to the throne of England should therefore be determined by the succession system established by the legitimate kings, and under Richard II's succession system, the rightful king today is Louis Alphonse Duke of Anjou.

Adolf Von Merkel

kiwifarms.net
The Anglo Saxons filled the void when the Romans withdrew, establishing new kingdoms of the former Roman territory. The Anglo Saxon kingdoms were recognized by the other European kingdoms, notably the Holy Roman Emperors. Wessex was the only kingdom that survived the Viking Invasions and drove the invaders out by 927 establishing the Kingdom of England. Richard II was the legitimate king of England until he was usurped in 1399 by his treacherous cousin Henry of Bolingbroke who seized the throne as Henry IV and likely had Richard murdered. The rightful succession to the throne of England should therefore be determined by the succession system established by the legitimate kings, and under Richard II's succession system, the rightful king today is Louis Alphonse Duke of Anjou.
OK, but how will you make it possible?

M

MW 590

kiwifarms.net
You should probably do that.

It has great possibilities for amusing us.
I think that I should hide the fact that I became agnostic recently, because these reactionaries will be more likely to support me if they think that I am a faithful Catholic because I want to get Catholics to support my plan. The problem is that you guys will try to stop my plans by revealing the truth to them. I need to somehow regain my Catholic faith.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fagatron

ArchFedora
kiwifarms.net
I think that I should hide the fact that I became agnostic recently, because these reactionaries will be more likely to support me if they think that I am a faithful Catholic because I want to get Catholics to support my plan. The problem is that you guys will try to stop my plans by revealing the truth to them. I need to somehow regain my Catholic faith.
From the perspective of Religious Psychology.....

Orthopraxy (that is, the "correct doing") of religion tends to be a key stepping stone in reinforcing belief. It's not for fun that religions that require belief in the supernatural also insist upon a set of rituals and prayers to be repeated with others over and over. It creates an echo chamber, and by doing it over and over it becomes internalized.

It's very rare someone becomes a religious fanatic in isolation; they need mentors and co-patriots to reinforce their belief system.

TL;DR: The less you think and just obey, the more you'll believe. This only really tends to work with people with average and below average intelligence; the few studies on it generally find more educated and/or more logical people (as defined by IQ) people don't tend to find this working. I'm not saying Atheists are more intelligent, but there is a proven direct correlation between the level of education (not necessarily even a western one) and the likelihood of being an Atheist or Agnostic.

• Informative
Reactions: ConfederateIrishman
M

MW 590

kiwifarms.net
From the perspective of Religious Psychology.....

Orthopraxy (that is, the "correct doing") of religion tends to be a key stepping stone in reinforcing belief. It's not for fun that religions that require belief in the supernatural also insist upon a set of rituals and prayers to be repeated with others over and over. It creates an echo chamber, and by doing it over and over it becomes internalized.

It's very rare someone becomes a religious fanatic in isolation; they need mentors and co-patriots to reinforce their belief system.

TL;DR: The less you think and just obey, the more you'll believe. This only really tends to work with people with average and below average intelligence; the few studies on it generally find more educated and/or more logical people (as defined by IQ) people don't tend to find this working. I'm not saying Atheists are more intelligent, but there is a proven direct correlation between the level of education (not necessarily even a western one) and the likelihood of being an Atheist or Agnostic.
But priests and theologians have received a lot of education and many of them are very intelligent.

But I see what you are saying. I have been educated on the evidence against Papal Infallibility so becoming a believer again by thinking less won’t work. So I will have to lie to the monarchists that I am a devout Catholic.

M

MW 590

kiwifarms.net
I checked, The Mad Monarchist hasn't been active since last march.
However, a lot of monarchists still posted a lot of comments on his last post so I posted a comment there for other monarchists to see. It hasn’t been approved yet.

M

MW 590

kiwifarms.net
...So you're waiting for a comment to be approved by the absentee admin, so you can converse in the comments without needing the admin.

You really have phenomenally poor logical skills.
I never said that I can converse in the comments without needing the admin. I will be able to converse by having my comments approved. The fact that people added comments months after he left, means that he still approves of comments on the site.

As you know from my earlier posts, I have been working on alternate universe canon that combines Catholicism, Star Wars, Star Trek, and Super Mario and am working on a Star Wars Star Trek Animation(though I am still working on the plot). Here is how Lord of the Rings is connected in the canon.

Lord of the Rings takes place in Arda, first world that was created in my multiverse canon. J.R.R Tolkien when translating the Lord of the Rings from the Red Book of Westmarch mistaken Middle Earth for Earth in the past, when it really was in another universe that was like Earth. That explains why Middle Earth roughly matched Europe but had different geography.

He was a Roman Catholic, and the things he wrote in the Silmarillion about the history of Arda match things in the Canon of Scripture. The name given to God was Eru Illuvatar who was from the Timeless Halls making him from beyond time, just like Yahweh. He created the Ainur which are the Angels and then created the world of Arda. The Ainur, Melkor later rebelled, just like Satan, and other Ainur joined him, becoming Balrogs/Fallen Angels. Melkor/Satan later became known as Morgoth

Morgoth was later defeated banished to the void , so the Ainur Sauron took his place until he was defeated at the end of Lord of the Rings. It was however, prophesied that Morgoth would return in a final battle and after his defeat, there would be a second creation of a greater world(although the old world would still last). And that world, is the multiverse which includes universes such as the one where Star Wars and Star Trek take place. However the most important of the universes, is the final one, the one which Eru Illuvatar/Yahweh decided to create humans who have a personal relationship with him, the universe where he sent his son to die for the sins of humans there.

Back when I was Catholic, I would say that this universe is also a universe where God chose to have relations with humans, but now that a user here made me agnostic, I'm not sure that it is the case. So it is a parallel universe where Catholicism is true. In the parallel universe, I helped restore the true king of England to the throne and angels assisted with the restoration which happened by 2015. The true king was given the ancient sword Excalibur and angels planted a city down from heaven called New Camelot. I became the Archbishop of New Camelot.

R

RG 448

kiwifarms.net
But if all of this was prophesized, why would Morgoth even bother starting a second war in the first place? Why not just do nothing, contradicting the design and causing discord like he did in his infancy as Melkor? I’m just not sure I can get behind this theory.

Tags
None