Jacob Stuart Harrison Storytelling Thread - FSTDT Forums Ex-Pet Lolcow

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.
M

MW 590

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 902523

"Might"

Bear in mind the Hanoverians/Saxe-Coburg-Gotha/Windsor's were so poorly integrated into British society George IV was the first of them to actually speak English fluently, and it wasn't until Edward VII that any of them could speak English with a British accent.

A common complaint afterwards from staff at the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha/Windsor estates was that the family themselves would speak German and when together even when they didn't they were incredibly difficult to understand. Even as late as the reign of Elizabeth II's father, his staff observed when with older members of the family he would default to a very thick and heavy Germanic accent.
But since Joseph Wenzel is not trying to pursue his British throne, my society will have to kidnap and raise the first born son of Joseph Wenzel to be king, or grandson depending on how long my plan takes. Therefore, the Jacobite heir on the throne will be raised by my society to be culturally English.

Come on @Senior Lexmechanic , talk some actual good smack. I want to read the inevitable smutty offering of techpriests being gangbanged by Australian wildlife.
So @Fagatron what do you think of my revenge story against Pomme? Did it fulfill what you hoped for?

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MW 590

kiwifarms.net
I meant to say this here but accidentally commented on another thread.
During a debate on another thread on usury, I did research on the topic.

Therefore I will need to update my views on how England should be run.

Social politics

As I said, when the other European countries who will obviously intervene to stop the conquest of England get conquered, the English will take over the Catholic Church, so that the Church can declare that Joan of Arc is not a saint. The monarchs of England appoint future Popes. A major reform to stop clerical sexual abuse is that there will be CCTV cameras in rooms such as the confession chambers. Also the seal of confession will be reformed so that if the penitent confesses to breaking the law, the confessor will be required to report it to the authorities.

But since most English are irreligious, people will have freedom to practice their own religion or lack of religion. The only religion that will not be tolerated is Jehovah’s Witnesses for being unpatriotic. There will also be an end to open borders, to stop Muslims from immigrating to England and the Muslims living in England will be have to either assimilate into western culture or get deported. They should get surveyed on their views and those who believe in having Sharia law being installed in Britain or do not respect the age of consent law should get deported. The niquab that covers the entire face and the Burkini should be banned like it is in France.

Also, when Muslims and Trump's Chosen People do their animal slaughter, it must be done humanely so that the animal doesn't feel pain. Therefore, the animal should be stunned and unconscious before being cut.

Abortion will be made illegal except in cases where the mother’s life is in danger.

Homosexual relations will be legal since 4 English kings Richard I, Edward II, Richard II, and James I were bisexual. However, for the sake of the children's well being, there will be regulations of the pride parades to get rid of excess obscenity and exploiting children by dressing them in drag. Only heterosexual couples can adopt children.

Only adults 18 and older will be allowed to undergo gender reassignment surgery as they are old enough to consent to such a major decision. They will also use tthe restrooms of their biological gender to prevent the risk of MTF trans sexually harassing or assaulting biological women in their restrooms.

Since prostitution and brothels were legal during the time when the legitimate monarchs ruled England, it should be legal with regulations to ensure that the sex is consensual.

Economic politics

The economy will be capitalist but it will have regulations to prevent monopolies. The economy will be free from the burdensome regulations of the European Union. In foreign trade there will be economic protectionism to protect the English industries and people's jobs.

The tax rate will be proportional to people's income.

The maximum interest rate will be 6% like it was in 17th century England. The Bank of England will be under the control of the Treasury in order to ensure that the government, not bank issues money and controls monetary policy so that it does not have to borrow money to go in debt. This is the same system that Ron Paul and Occupy Wall Street advocates.

The healthcare system will be like Trumpcare. There will be regulations on insurance companies to make sure that the healthcare is affordable but people will have the freedom to choose their health insurance and to cut government spending, there won't be penalties for those who are uninsured.

The Justice System

The justice system will be based on common law. People will have a right to a jury and a lawyer.

Disrespecting the monarch should be punished by a yearly jail sentence. So should disrespecting a previous monarch on the good monarchs list. Therefore the Monty Python and the Holy Grail and Braveheart will be banned.

The hate crime law will also include anti-white racist crimes such as assaulting someone because they are white and trying to push collective guilt on whites for crimes their ancestors may or may not have committed.

The death penalty will be restored for mass murderers, child molesters, and those who commit high treason(trying to overthrow the government). Traditionally, traitors were publicly beheaded and their heads were put on pikes and publicly displayed for a while.

Enhanced interrogation techniques should be permitted as a means of interrogating criminals, rebels, and terrorists.

Fagatron

ArchFedora
kiwifarms.net
I actually forgot to respond, and I think it's best I didn't at the time.

I think you already know what most of us think about your revenge stories, and while I did read it I felt sad. The time you put into that could have been better spent elsewhere.

As for your policies, I have to say I'm quite surprised by how reasonable some of them are; they're certainly far more moderate than some of those previously voiced on FSTDT though some of them show a weak grasp of British culture and society and remain rather far out there.

In regards to Joseph Wenzel I suppose I'm always just going to find it curious how a German dynasty be it his or that of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha/Windsor continues to be hailed as a sign of Britishness over the many far more ancient bloodlines here with far greater pedigree and ties to the land if you're really going for that thing.

M

MW 590

kiwifarms.net
I actually forgot to respond, and I think it's best I didn't at the time.

I think you already know what most of us think about your revenge stories, and while I did read it I felt sad. The time you put into that could have been better spent elsewhere.

As for your policies, I have to say I'm quite surprised by how reasonable some of them are; they're certainly far more moderate than some of those previously voiced on FSTDT though some of them show a weak grasp of British culture and society and remain rather far out there.

In regards to Joseph Wenzel I suppose I'm always just going to find it curious how a German dynasty be it his or that of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha/Windsor continues to be hailed as a sign of Britishness over the many far more ancient bloodlines here with far greater pedigree and ties to the land if you're really going for that thing.
What more ancient bloodlines are you referring to? The Norman bloodline merged with the Ancient Anglo Saxon bloodline that dates back to Cerdic of Wessex when Henry I married Matilda of Scotland. Joseph Wenzel is descended from Henry I through the system of primogeniture and is descended from the ancient Scottish bloodline as well.

Fagatron

ArchFedora
kiwifarms.net
What more ancient bloodlines are you referring to? The Norman bloodline merged with the Ancient Anglo Saxon bloodline that dates back to Cerdic of Wessex when Henry I married Matilda of Scotland. Joseph Wenzel is descended from Henry I through the system of primogeniture and is descended from the ancient Scottish bloodline as well.
The Anglo Saxons are themselves invaders who displaced the native Bretons (hence the name Britain) and wrongfully took the throne from them.

I don't find this to be an especially compelling claim but consider this. The Welsh/Bretons are the original Ethnic British people, and the ancestry project via their DNA testing has shown some people have far stronger ties to the land than others. https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/dna-survey-reveals-25-welsh-8308111

This is why it gets awkward if you discount the right of conquest as you have, because the Anglo Saxons themselves are invalid by your logic. As many as 25% of Welsh men alive today can claim ancestry to Welsh/Breton warlords from 1,500 years ago which would put 25% of Welsh men ahead of Joseph in the line of succession among many others who can claim descent from the likes of the House of Gwynedd which immediately succeeded the Roman Empire. Those with Pictish blood in Scotland could potentially lay an even greater claim, but their pedigree is not as well understood due to a lack of Roman contact with them.

Monarchy is just a case of might makes right.

M

MW 590

kiwifarms.net
The Anglo Saxons are themselves invaders who displaced the native Bretons (hence the name Britain) and wrongfully took the throne from them.

I don't find this to be an especially compelling claim but consider this. The Welsh/Bretons are the original Ethnic British people, and the ancestry project via their DNA testing has shown some people have far stronger ties to the land than others. https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/dna-survey-reveals-25-welsh-8308111

This is why it gets awkward if you discount the right of conquest as you have, because the Anglo Saxons themselves are invalid by your logic. As many as 25% of Welsh men alive today can claim ancestry to Welsh/Breton warlords from 1,500 years ago which would put 25% of Welsh men ahead of Joseph in the line of succession among many others who can claim descent from the likes of the House of Gwynedd which immediately succeeded the Roman Empire. Those with Pictish blood in Scotland could potentially lay an even greater claim, but their pedigree is not as well understood due to a lack of Roman contact with them.

Monarchy is just a case of might makes right.
The Welsh kings were always confined in Wales, they didn’t rule England. Furthermore, even though the Welsh are more ethnically pure Britons, the Anglo Saxon settlers intermarried with the native Britons so the English are still descended from Britons as explained here.

The largest cluster accounted for half the participants and occupies almost the whole of eastern and southern England and most of the Midlands. This turned out to be the genetic legacy of the Anglo-Saxon invasions. Even so, at least 60 per cent of the DNA in the cluster had survived from earlier migrants (Nature, DOI: 10.1038/nature14230).
Furthermore, there is evidence that Cerdic of Wessex was a Celtic Briton who’s family developed relationships with Saxon settlers, which eventually formed the Kingdom of the West Saxons(Wessex).

M

MW 590

kiwifarms.net
@Fagatron The Welsh kings in the Treaty of Montgomery agreed to pay tribute to the kings of England. Llywelyn the Last violated the treaty by not paying homage making Edward I justified in conquering Wales. So the English monarchs are the rightful rulers in Wales.

Fagatron

ArchFedora
kiwifarms.net
@Fagatron The Welsh kings in the Treaty of Montgomery agreed to pay tribute to the kings of England. Llywelyn the Last violated the treaty by not paying homage making Edward I justified in conquering Wales. So the English monarchs are the rightful rulers in Wales.
You've literally just accepted the right of conquest over the right of the native ethnic population.

There's literally no grounds from this to reject the legitimacy of Elizabeth II since her predecessors did the same.

I understand Elizabeth doesn't fit into your fantasy of the British God Emperor, but while it was evident you weren't taking most of it on board now it's not amusing to watch either.

• Agree
Reactions: IAmNotAlpharius
M

MW 590

kiwifarms.net
You've literally just accepted the right of conquest over the right of the native ethnic population.

There's literally no grounds from this to reject the legitimacy of Elizabeth II since her predecessors did the same.

I understand Elizabeth doesn't fit into your fantasy of the British God Emperor, but while it was evident you weren't taking most of it on board now it's not amusing to watch either.
The difference is that Llywelyn the Last violated a legitimate treaty, therefore losing his right to rule Wales. James II on the other hand did nothing wrong and was wrongly overthrown just for being Catholic.

M

MW 590

kiwifarms.net
I have sad news. There are pictures of me on this site and I realized the importance of protecting my anonymity(Jacob Harrison is not my real name) However, the users who posted them, the mods, and Null have all refused to remove them. Furthermore, someone posted those pictures on another site. To protect my security, especially since everyone's IP's were leaked recently, I will have to leave this site and use a different username on the internet. I will miss you guys.

• Feels
Reactions: IAmNotAlpharius

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
I have sad news. There are pictures of me on this site and I realized the importance of protecting my anonymity(Jacob Harrison is not my real name) However, the users who posted them, the mods, and Null have all refused to remove them. Furthermore, someone posted those pictures on another site. To protect my security, especially since everyone's IP's were leaked recently, I will have to leave this site and use a different username on the internet. I will miss you guys.
Lol, pussy.

AlphaChamaeleon

kiwifarms.net
So, our dear friend Jacob Harrison has returned under the username @AlphaChamaeleon to beg that his pictures be taken down from this thread. And how did he go about doing it? By sending a PM to me begging that his pictures be taken down.
View attachment 1015950
What made you think this was a good idea dumbass?
I came back because over the past 2 months I have been very worried of the possibility that someone will use the pictures to dox me, so I came back here, hoping that you would have the curtesy to help protect my anonymity. Please, I’ll do anything you want if you remove the pictures. Do you realize how big of a security issue this is?

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
I came back because over the past 2 months I have been very worried of the possibility that someone will use the pictures to dox me, so I came back here, hoping that you would have the courtesy to help protect my anonymity. Please, I’ll do anything you want if you remove the pictures. Do you realize how big of a security issue this is?
You really had me until your severe spelling error. Make a video of yourself squatting in a tracksuit while chanting "cheeki breeki" and then we'll talk.

AlphaChamaeleon

kiwifarms.net
You really had me until your severe spelling error. Make a video of yourself squatting in a tracksuit while chanting "cheeki breeki" and then we'll talk.
Btw, I have an important thing tell you. The reason why my username is AlphaChamaeleon is because I have repeatedly changed religions.

I did more research in English history. In 1365, when the Pope demanded annual tribute since King John surrendered England to the Holy See, making the kingdom a papal fief, Edward III and parliament rejected the pope’s demand saying that King John’s surrender was invalid because it was done without the consent of parliament. The problem with that argument is that 1213 was before the Magna Carta which limited the king’s power and established the first parliament was signed. Therefore, King John had the authority to surrender his kingdom.

Therefore, I converted back to Catholicism. The Holy See which has authority over England has recognized King George III as king in 1792, making his line of succession legitimate.

I think that in the end times, the Pope will again demand that the government acknowledges his authority over Britain by paying annual tribute and having the Church of England rejoin the Catholic Church. If the government refuses, the Pope will call for a crusade against Britain to reassert his authority over England. I don’t know who this future Pope will be, but maybe I will be that future Pope.

Last edited:

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
Btw, I have an important thing tell you. The reason why my username is AlphaChamaeleon is because I have repeatedly changed religions.

I did more research in English history. In 1365, when the Pope demanded annual tribute since King John surrendered England to the Holy See, making the kingdom a papal fief, Edward III and parliament rejected the pope’s demand saying that King John’s surrender was invalid because it was done without the consent of parliament. The problem with that argument is that 1213 was before the Magna Carta which limited the king’s power and established the first parliament was signed. Therefore, King John had the authority to surrender his kingdom.

Therefore, I converted back to Catholicism. The Holy See which has authority over England has recognized King George III as king in 1792, making his line of succession legitimate.

I think that in the end times, the Pope will again demand that the government acknowledges his authority over Britain by paying annual tribute and having the Church of England rejoin the Catholic Church. If the government refuses, the Pope will call for a crusade against Britain to reassert his authority over England. I don’t know who this future Pope will be, but maybe I will be that future Pope.
Your conversion is meaningless, because you lack true faith, as illustrated as you only being Catholic when you believe it aligns with your autistic obsession.
This was the least important thing you could have told me.
As a matter of fact, how about this: I will advocate for your removal of information if and only if you sign a sworn statement acknowledging the legitimacy of the House of Winchester by their ancestor's Right of Conquest.

AlphaChamaeleon

kiwifarms.net
Your conversion is meaningless, because you lack true faith, as illustrated as you only being Catholic when you believe it aligns with your autistic obsession.
This was the least important thing you could have told me.
As a matter of fact, how about this: I will advocate for your removal of information if and only if you sign a sworn statement acknowledging the legitimacy of the House of Winchester by their ancestor's Right of Conquest.
But I already said that I acknowledge the legitimacy of the House of Windsor in my previous comment. I said that the Pope who is the feudal overlord of the English monarchs due to the treaty in 1213, recognized King George III as king in 1792, therefore making his descendants legitimate monarchs.

Tags
None