Jacob Thomas Reinhardt Groszek / CIA Nigger / gligar13vids / PA-RISC / pa8600 - Former moderator living a double life as an autistic furry with an anthropomorphic vehicle fetish

Comandante Marcos

Viva la gente loca!
There's several Youtube channels dedicated to old PC Gaming, but the rigs that those Youtubers build tend to use less common and more sought after parts - 3DFX Voodoo graphics cards, high end Pentium III processors etc. You wouldn't see a low end eMachines or Dell PC in demand for PC gaming, not back in the 1990s or even today.

As a side note, almost all computers built after ~1995 were 32-bit (Windows 95 needed a 32-bit processor to run, and Mac had been 32-bit for a few years) and Windows XP's system requirements were far lower than what you need just to boot Windows today. None of the ones i've seen in the photos look like they'll be able to run Windows XP at anything faster than the speed of erosion though.

Effectively it looks like its less about collecting and more about hoarding in his case.

Sorry kiwis, my poor memory and general autism has struck again, yep the 9x boxes were 32 bit, I remember trying to set up 32-to-16 bit Trumpet Winsock on a Win95 box and of course fucking it up so badly that I had to wipe and reinstall.

Anyway, yeah his hoard is all low end consoomer shit likely from garage sales and such, except for that Sun which isn't made for gaming. Silicon Graphics boxes likewise weren't game boxes, they were for what is now called CADD and other graphics creation stuff. That basement is just autistic hoarding, although nowhere near to the extreme as Chris's living room full of $700 Lego sets and Transformer knockoffs.

@nobull: Fuck, his parents did all the quack med shit to him? That would explain a LOT. At least my dad never went any further than regularly beating the shit out of me in the belief that I was just an arrogant fucktard who needed discipline. But yeah, there are all sorts of crazy autism "cures" that simply fuck the kid up for life. That would explain the milk teeth at age 25.

Also, the Mercury Grand Marquis is an old man's car ffs, a giant sedan with a giant engine with absolutely zero point in existing except for old people who remember the giant cars of the pre-oil embargo era. My guess is that it's a hand-me-down from a dead relative.

I found his desktop wallpaper on E621, NSFL.
CIA Nigger looks like Jawsus, the face the teeth, remember Pruane2Forever?
With how much degeneracy I've seen online, I did not expect to feel actual nausea at this point, but here we are.
Do any of these people ever have just one bizarre fetish? Still, wholesome compared to the image above.
There's a fair bunch of empirical evidence that points that Lupron lowers the IQ of autistic and/or transgender kids 10 points on average.
It's also argued that Lupron may lead to bone degeneration due to its effects on the body's hormonal balance and the nerve damage it causes.
This explains so much. And they're doing this to transgender youth too? That breaks my heart.

Much Ado About Nothing

Autism, just another service I provide
I have not read through all of this....
But I have to say; Least he is sort of honest about what he is into on the furaffinity page of his.
Telegram username: Planefucker
1609686181350.png

That poor car of his.....

I also located a fur....eh, pokesona? If that is even a word,. A comission; that is named "Jake Auralight". The comission was requested by gligar13.
1609686374043.png

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/11285039/
Archive: https://archive.md/3428z

The guy has a wordpress blog that ties him to a twitter account with his face plastered everywhere.
Which is also named Jake Auralight. Wtf is this name. It appears dead however.

The page links to;
Twitter archive: https://archive.vn/gHHBq

On the twitter you will see:
1609687444527.png1609687500851.png

I have also discovered his steam account, by nothing but pure accident:
2 year old archive where he used the nickname "PawSlut":https://archive.vn/vjwl4
1609687760196.png
Current Archive: https://archive.vn/jFrmM

Last edited:
Lupron, originally used to treat prostate cancer in old men, is a medication used in Transgenderism for young biological children, Chelation Therapy for autistic people and other forms of quackery and modern liberal eugenics.
It's neurotoxic and among its side effects is permanent physical pain due to nerve damage and, just like any hormone medication, sexual health, liver disease and fertility issues.
Lupron prevents the correct brain development that takes place during puberty to occur, and it cripples the dopamine and serotonin pathways of the brain. There's a fair bunch of empirical evidence that points that Lupron lowers the IQ of autistic and/or transgender kids 10 points on average.
It's also argued that Lupron may lead to bone degeneration due to its effects on the body's hormonal balance and the nerve damage it causes. Studies in middle aged women and old men clearly show that alterations in the body's hormonal balance, such as menopause, lead to bone decay.
View attachment 1825670
Would you like to know more?

Hey Jacob, how does it feel when your parents hate you and your condition so much that they're willing to permanently cripple you? Tell me, I'm sickened but curious.
Was he specifically referring to shit his parents tried to unbreak him with, or is he more generally just talking the issue? Context here is missing.

JethroTullamore

Continuing the Irish tradition of alcoholism
So let me get this straight, the requirements to be a mod on this site go something like this;

-Find something posted on here that you un-ironically masturbate to.

-Actively participate in at least one subculture that has a thread.

-Have at least two degenerate fetishes.

-Autism.

-Feet pics to Null

That about cover it?

Least Concern

Pretend I have a Biden avatar like everyone else
The video is from way back when @AnOminous first started using KF. He got really drunk one night and posted it in the chris sub. mods cut it down but it was saved.
Frankly he looks exactly like what a man who posts on KF as much as AnOminous does would look like. Kinda making me want to go on another KF break, tbqh.

Anyway, I'm jelly of this kid's tech collection. Yeah, you can't game on an SGI Octane blah blah, but that's not the point. It's just too bad his parents were more interested in buying him retro tech and autism cure quackery instead of dental braces. And frankly wanting to fuck a car or a plane instead of a dog or a horse is a step in the right direction, IMO.

Disco Inferno

Chart Buster
Out of curiosity, I looked up one of the artist he mentioned, ratpat
There is A LOT of tentacles
  • Tanks having tentacles and aggressively penetrating women
  • A dragon getting fucked by a F-16 on an air carrier
  • A gif of a space shuttle either jerking off or getting railed from behind
  • a man fucking a Ford mustang from behind. There is a tentacle that he kisses/ sucks on
  • A three some between a tank, a girl and a fighter jet.
  • An American drone eating out a girl while another girl preforms oral sex on its 'penis'. two other drones are in the background watching.

TL;DR former mod is a sick fuck that appears to enjoy machine tentacles.

Last edited:

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
This would've made for a perfect Christmas gift to the Farms, but being the first halal of the year (and decade) is fine, too, and it's a washed up YouTube commentator I hadn't seen in years. Knew he was autistic, but not that he was a mod here. Who would've guessed his fap fantasies either way? Damn, that boy ain't right.

If memory serves correctly, Gligar13 was in TheLulzyArtist's friend circle, or at least had some overlap to rub elbows with as a commentator. Pretty ironic he hung out with/had similar ideals with a troll group making fun of the same people whom he identifies with. Had his fetishes been made known earlier, they would've either turned on him in a heartbeat and laughed him out or kept him around as a punching bag.

This would've made a perfect Christmas gift to the Farms, but being the first halal of the year (and decade) is fine, too, and it's a washed up YouTube commentator I hadn't seen in years. Knew he was autistic, but not that he was a mod here. Who would've guessed his fap fantasies either way? Damn, that boy ain't right.

If memory serves correctly, Gligar13 was in TheLulzyArtist's friend circle, or at least had some overlap to rub elbows with as a commentator. Pretty ironic he hung out with/had similar ideals with a troll group making fun of the same people whom he identifies with. Had his fetishes been made known earlier, they would've either turned on him in a heartbeat and laughed him out or kept him around as a punching bag.
Ironic isn't it? Now TheLulzyArtist is rarely online anymore cause he ran away like the bitch he is.

View attachment 1826358
He went from being one of the more insightful jannie posters on here to milquetoast "dumb kid on the internet" remarks as if he's only just realised this fact. How long did it take him to figure that out again?
View attachment 1826360
Ah.

Trying to fit in? I've seen it in the furry fandom a lot. Lot of people that are complete pieces of shit but are able to hide it enough or even channel it in such a way that makes them fit in. Also, he isn't wrong. Someone, somewhere, has copies of things people do and say online. If you don't want people to know about it, don't fucking do it.