Jacob Thomas Reinhardt Groszek / CIA Nigger / gligar13vids / PA-RISC / pa8600 - Former moderator living a double life as an autistic furry with an anthropomorphic vehicle fetish

JethroTullamore

Continuing the Irish tradition of alcoholism
He noticed his thread and is chimping out about it on Discord.

1.png
I’m just surprised someone could mistake his Grand Marquis for a BMW.

Is that, like a compliment for someone who wants to fuck cars?
Kind of like the equivalent of going up to someone’s obviously over the hill mother and asking “who’s this young lady”?

Uncle Warren

True & Honest Fan
Tbh I think he's a self-aware enough autist he knows this is bullshit. He knows this is what happens when you do this shit. He's just talking shit to try to preserve his reputation in his new tard haven. It's slightly disappointing. I wish him well in his new life of virtue so long as he doesn't pretend he was never part of this place.
Agreed. But I can't help but wonder how long it will take before the big important people notice he used to be a mod here, in AC of all places, and start throwing his ass out.

Rozzy

A UwU Shiba Inu
Agreed. But I can't help but wonder how long it will take before the big important people notice he used to be a mod here, in AC of all places, and start throwing his ass out.
Or for his elderly parents and younger brother to find out what he's been doing. Is it wrong for me to feel sorry for the guy, no real-life friends, no job and his online life has taken a turn for the worse?

Rozzy

A UwU Shiba Inu
Only a blatant retard believes the internet has an impact on your real life.
I'm guessing his real-life plans to attend Anthrocon will be scuppered when furries find out he's an ex-jannie from The Farms and brand him a traitor, they'll complain loudly to Uncle Kage who will ban him on safety grounds. They'll put him on the blocklist along with Foxler and other undesirables.

I'm guessing his real-life plans to attend Anthrocon will be scuppered when furries find out he's an ex-jannie from The Farms and brand him a traitor, they'll complain loudly to Uncle Kage who will ban him on safety grounds. They'll put him on the blocklist along with Foxler and other undesirables.
Imagine wanting to be part of a scene that will excommunicate you for laughing at a couple of tards on a webforum, but that has no problems with you wanting to stick your dick into planes. If they really kick him out, they're doing him a favor.

Arm Pit Cream

5%er, Jupiterian Philosopher, Anglophobe, CSIS
True & Honest Fan
Based mods :story:
Screenshot_20210105-101847_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210105-101909_Chrome.jpg

Coolio55

<(0_0<) <(0_0)> (>0_0)> KIRBY DANCE
This nigga is like if TheGamerFromMars and Pruane2Forever were fused together like in my favourite hardcore rpg series persona 4.

Didn't really think much of him closing the byuu thread at the time (Well liked by normies snes emulatior autist. MODS=FAGS coefficient) but wow it should have been obvious.

Last edited:

Comandante Marcos

Viva la gente loca!
Why does he look like he got stung by a shit ton of bees so badly it caused him to be sterile and not go through the puberty process? The byuu drama and furry internet autism is whatever, same shit different day, but jesus what the fuck is wrong with his face holy shit.

You would be utterly fucking SHOCKED to learn what wealthy parents of autist kids will do so that their dream of having the next great hedge fund manager for a son is not completely shattered. If not that it's trying to keep the kid a little boy forever so he won't demolish the house in a 14 hour long tantrumautistic meltdown.

There is all sorts of batshit insane "treatments" out there. We all know about the wood bleach from Andromeda (aka "Miracle Mineral Solution") and giving the kid 200 rounds of chelation until all the minerals necessary for life are stripped from his body and he, well, fucking dies, but that only scratches the surface. Parents put their autist spawn through hell on earth to "cure" them and/or to keep them manageable, and you either get a Sky Steuernagel who is a 6'3" 260 lb tard rage machine or you get this here which is a poor guy who is half-kid, half-adult and who sits in the garage all day fapping his picodick (smaller than a microdick) to Chevron Cars figurines.

Jacob has virtually no IQ left due to what was likely far far more than a few shots of Lupron, if his folks are wealthy/old school enough to be owners of a Mercury Grand Marquis they likely shelled out through the ass for anything and everything they could find on the internetz to "help" Jacob. Now they have Super Autist, who wears a dog collar to school and hoards 1990s computers in the basement.

He's fucking permanently so damaged that he can't advance past the age of maybe 10, EVAR. Somebody said his folks are elderly, what happens when they fucking die and their poor kid gets tossed out on the streets of the Rust Belt? I don't know if this was done out of "hate" per se, they just wanted a normal kid instead of a sped, and went the "better living through chemistry" route instead of dealing with the fact that their crotchfruit would ALWAYS be a sped and trying to mitigate it the best they could.

Wasteland Ranger

Suck-start my Omnigun, Idiot-Savant.
Only a blatant retard believes the internet has an impact on your real life.
There are retards who take things that normally just happen on the internet into real life. Sometimes the people they fuck with aren't anywhere near as retarded as the person fucking with them over something that started on the internet.

awoo

Awootist
True & Honest Fan

Surprise, his appearance is more bearable with a beanie and mask covering 80% of his face

Kronk _

Dwayne "Kronk" Jhonson
Man, Backpedalling at its best. Pot calling the kettle black and shit.

Listen man, i know youre probably reading this thread like an absolute sperg, and if its true that you got drugged to basically being brain death, then take this as the slightest nugget of help.

If youre THAT worried that people find out you not only used KF, contributed to it with tons of "quality" posts and threads, but even jannied the site, then this aint it. You cant just do a revert 180 and start flaming KF. Its that whats gotten into being a retarded backpedalling pussy that cant deal with the repercussions of his own actions. I do not care about your fetishes, weird and disgusting as they may be, as long as you dont go out of your way dicking kids or dogs (i mean go ahead and dick your cars engine if thats what you wish, if you can deal with car grease in your dick). If you want to be accepted, stop being such a fucking idiot. Flaming will get you nowhere. Youre literally in a community where kid dickers get openly accepted, where dog dick lickers get praised. You literally have to do nothing more than to be a baseline decent human being. We will keep keking at your dumb ass as long as you keep sperging about us, but if you truly, TRULY care about having newfound friends and all that shit, just fucking stop. Move on. Explore your hobbies, as weird and disgusting as they may be. Improve as a person, as much as youre able to. Dont make friendships based on equal hate, because they will turn on you, just as you turned on them in the past. Get any kind of medical help you need, literally the easiest shit to do nowdays, where people will throw money at whatever makes them feel like a hero, if thats your concern.

Maybe youre just putting on a manipulative show, but on the chance youre not, and youre truly regretful of what you did in KF, then dont fucking do anynthing similar again, flinging hate to KF doesnt undo what youve done here. It doesnt show growth. It only shows you were a bitch on one subject and now youre a bitch on another subject. Move on. Thats what shows growth

Honestly lowkey know you will just deflect it by me being another "troll" or whatever, but theres always that chance.