Jacob Thomas Reinhardt Groszek / CIA Nigger / gligar13vids / PA-RISC / pa8600 - Former moderator living a double life as an autistic furry with an anthropomorphic vehicle fetish

Comandante Marcos

Viva la gente loca!
I guess I can add that to the list of things I'm thankful for:
- that my parents didn't retard me with shady drugs and treatments as a child
- (also I got proper dental care)

That's a big reason why I'm glad I grew up in the 80s. Back then, if your kid was a sped pretty much the only thing you could do was try to mitigate it through psychologists and disciplinary methods. (Although that doesn't excuse the beatdowns my dad gave me, but hey desperation calls for desperate measures.) Your kid still grew up physically normal, and if you got the rest semi-right then he was able to function on his own ok.

Today, the pressure to have a perfect kid is intense to the extreme to the point that parents will believe random fucktards on the internetz with any quack cure imaginable. If your 4 year old likes to wear mommy's stilettoes, then of course he MUST be trans and you wind up with Jazz Jennings. If your kid is dx'ed with ASD2 you pull out all the stops to cure him and wind up with @CIA Nigger.

In the end you get a kid who is so fucked up that he can't function in normal society and is a useless eater draining tax dollars and shitposting cartoon plane pr0n on Youtube all day. If there are any humans left in 50 years, they'll look at the legions of heavily mutated tards and wonder what the fuck people were thinking in 2010.

Darwin Watterson

Custom titles are for nerds
True & Honest Fan
Oh shit, I remember this guy from a few years back. He got into a slapfight with CartoonFreak666 which resulted in CF666 making a 45 minute long GoAnimate video about him getting “grounded grounded grounded.” The video is long gone now, but since then, I’d seen the name “Gligar13Vids” pop up a few other times, but didn’t realize how deep the rabbit hole went. I usually avoid the Animal Control board so I had no idea that he was a mod on here. Small world.

Oh shit, I remember this guy from a few years back. He got into a slapfight with CartoonFreak666 which resulted in CF666 making a 45 minute long GoAnimate video about him getting “grounded grounded grounded.” The video is long gone now, but since then, I’d seen the name “Gligar13Vids” pop up a few other times, but didn’t realize how deep the rabbit hole went. I usually avoid the Animal Control board so I had no idea that he was a mod on here. Small world.
Absolutely funny you mention that! Trying to search up the two brings up a post from you from about five years ago.
Of course, GoAnimate has a wiki. GoAnipedia, everyone. Much like everything else the GoAnimate community does, this is pretty much autism personified. Given their weird obsession with Caillou, it'd make sense for them to have an article on him (archived). Let's look at that article's categories, shall we?
What is it with these people and stupid, meaningless, and just plain redundant categorizations? I get that it has to do with autism, but of course, not everyone is this autistic. If you didn't bother reading all the categories, I highly suggest that you go back and do so. It's, like, ten times more hilarious than the category autism displayed by the hero and villain wikis. Notably, the last category is "people who dislike autism." They've also got an article on Gligar13Vids (archive). Guess who wrote it? Our old friend, CartoonFreak666 (AKA LynxFan29)! If you need a refresher, or don't follow CartoonFreak666, Gligar13Vids was some YouTube sperg (or possibly a troll) whom CartoonFreak had such an issue with, that he decided to make a 40 minute long "grounded" video on him (sadly, this video no longer seems to exist).