Careercow Jacob Wohl / JacobAWohl / Matthew Cohen / Surefire Intelligence / NeX Capital Management - Far-right fraudster and banned investor, charged with numerous felonies, best known for "hipster coffee shops" and attempting to frame Mueller and Democratic candidates

Double Dee

Quit fucking my bed, Eddy!
kiwifarms.net
The Wohl footprint spreads further:
He dug out his old Gab (with archive) and started an Internet series called 'Man Up with Jacob Wohl.'
Archive of Man Up's existence in case of DFE, can't do individual episodes because of paywall. (If anyone knows a way around it, though, I'm down to try and archive.)

EDIT (6/9) to add:
Jacob's 'hipster coffee shops' are back!
Screenshot_20200609-190619.png
 
Last edited:

Zhoban

Bougie von Savage
kiwifarms.net
Today was yet another court day and once again, it has been postponed until July 27th. As a heads up, this could go on for years before we get to the meat and potatoes of the trial, as the Wohl camp filibusters the trial with false start negotiations and demurrers. Even if there's a 90% probability that Little Jacob has to do prison time, he'll be given ample time to cause a ruckus while free.
 

Wilhelm Bittrich

Stupid fucking ape cunt!
kiwifarms.net
Jew Ghislaine Maxwell paying Jew Jacob Wohl to smear their Goy victims. Huh thunk provoking. I wonder why Ghislaine didnt just flee to Israel once Epstein was caught? Israel has no extradition treaties with the USA even though "muh Greatest Ally".
Israel has an extradiction treaty with the USA.
As she has a French, British and US citizenship she would have been smart to flee to France, they also have an extradiction treaty but if the court system is played right she could have deferred extradiction for several years, specially after Epstein's suspicious death which most likely would have saved her from any extradiction out of France right of the bat.
 

Senior Lexmechanic

Upgraded with salt extractor
kiwifarms.net
The jooos
1. Israel has an extradition treaty with the US, what the fuck are you on about? I realize you probably hate the Big Noses, but you could at least come up with a lie that can't be debunked in two seconds.
2. "Their victims". Yeah, I'm certain this fucking greasy-haired fuck was partying on molesto-island every other week. Unless you mean the even stupider idea that Epstein's child-trafficking ring was a conspiracy by the Jewish people, period.
 

SS Reichsmarshall

Reichsfuehrer of the Greater Nazi Reich
kiwifarms.net
1. Israel has an extradition treaty with the US, what the fuck are you on about? I realize you probably hate the Big Noses, but you could at least come up with a lie that can't be debunked in two seconds.
2. "Their victims". Yeah, I'm certain this fucking greasy-haired fuck was partying on molesto-island every other week. Unless you mean the even stupider idea that Epstein's child-trafficking ring was a conspiracy by the Jewish people, period.

Technically, yes. But just because there is a reciprocal extradition treaty doesn't mean it is respected. The problem of Jewish pedophiles in the USA fleeing to Israel has been well documented: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/how-jewish-american-pedophiles-hide-from-justice-in-israel/
 

Zhoban

Bougie von Savage
kiwifarms.net
>Spealman told DailyMail.com [Wohl and Burkman] bragged to her they had been hired around early June for $25,000 to dig up dirt on Maxwell's alleged sex trafficking victims
>The source is Jacob himself

I give it a 25% chance that she actually hired him, 75% chance that he's making it all up.
For real; Ghislaine Maxwell has been one of the most reviled and wanted criminals in the world for the past year - why would she put her future in the hands of a pair of blacklisted, 0.5, butterfinger fuck-ups, for a petty smear campaign?
 

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
>Spealman told DailyMail.com [Wohl and Burkman] bragged to her they had been hired around early June for $25,000 to dig up dirt on Maxwell's alleged sex trafficking victims
>The source is Jacob himself

I give it a 25% chance that she actually hired him, 75% chance that he's making it all up.
Oh, the source was Jacob? That's 25% higher than I'd give it.
 

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
>Spealman told DailyMail.com [Wohl and Burkman] bragged to her they had been hired around early June for $25,000 to dig up dirt on Maxwell's alleged sex trafficking victims
>The source is Jacob himself

I give it a 25% chance that she actually hired him, 75% chance that he's making it all up.
Bingo. Why do we still give this shit stain attention?
 

lolwatagain

kiwifarms.net
Oh, the source was Jacob? That's 25% higher than I'd give it.
I'll admit I'm being very generous with that 25%.

For real; Ghislaine Maxwell has been one of the most reviled and wanted criminals in the world for the past year - why would she put her future in the hands of a pair of blacklisted, 0.5, butterfinger fuck-ups, for a petty smear campaign?
She's clearly not a smart woman considering her hiding place, and she probably believes that her status would allow her to get away with anything, but you would have to be braindead to hire Wohl for anything at this point. Who is bankrolling him right now? It has to be his dad, right? Who would be that exceptional?

Edit: Burkman filed lobbying paperwork for "Granite Realty" on 7/3. One day after Maxwell was arrested and it was reported that her mansion was purchased by Granite Reality. :story:
 
Last edited:

BrainProlapse

Bottoms up
kiwifarms.net
He's enough of a grabbler to take $25k USD from her, but no way would she have ever hired an idiot like him. That said I struggle to see sound reasoning behind pretending to be working for a child sex trafficker; I bet he's deluded himself into thinking it's a 4D chess move to set himself up as the go-to badboy of PR.

I didn't think his Scooby Doo villain of the week schemes could get any dumber but here we are.
This reads like he's trying to simultaneously flex and cope with being dumb as fuck. Us high-IQ first class passengers with rich parents right?
 
Last edited:

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Israel has an extradiction treaty with the USA.
As she has a French, British and US citizenship she would have been smart to flee to France, they also have an extradiction treaty but if the court system is played right she could have deferred extradiction for several years, specially after Epstein's suspicious death which most likely would have saved her from any extradiction out of France right of the bat.

France is also better at not turning over child molesters for extradition to the U.S. Ask Roman Polanski.
 

Similar threads

Cuckservative "reporter", disrupted a play, #TireGate, ran for Congress and lost
Replies
783
Views
142K
Exceptional Occultist/UFOlogist on a Tugboat, Tranny Chaser, CWC Stalker, BLOCKED BY CWC
Replies
2K
Views
245K