Careercow Jacob Wohl / JacobAWohl / Matthew Cohen / Surefire Intelligence / NeX Capital Management - Far-right fraudster and banned investor, charged with numerous felonies, best known for "hipster coffee shops" and attempting to frame Mueller and Democratic candidates

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net

Pic related; good genetics described.
1595383602291.png

iterator

kiwifarms.net
For real; Ghislaine Maxwell has been one of the most reviled and wanted criminals in the world for the past year - why would she put her future in the hands of a pair of blacklisted, 0.5, butterfinger fuck-ups, for a petty smear campaign?
Maxwell's fellow Epstein accomplice, Alan Dershowitz, has employed Michael Cernovich- a 'man' who has published articles talking about the salty taste of tranny semen- to run interference for him and attack underage victims.

If I was a pedo I wouldn't use either as my PR flacks but Wohl is still more competent than Cernovich.
Jew Ghislaine Maxwell paying Jew Jacob Wohl to smear their Goy victims. Huh thunk provoking. I wonder why Ghislaine didnt just flee to Israel once Epstein was caught? Israel has no extradition treaties with the USA even though "muh Greatest Ally".
Mossad agents who embarrass their bosses don't meet good ends. Forget Robert Maxwell- Avraham Seidenwerg was one of the main players in the 'Lavon Affair', a plot in which the Jews plotted to murder British and American civilians to encourage those countries to target Egypt. After he and his incompetent fellow Jews screwed up and got caught, he was jailed for over a decade by Israel, on the pretext that he was a double agent. Others were simply murdered out of hand. Epstein and Maxwell could well have met the same fate. It's not like they're the only Mossad operatives running entrapment operations with underage prostitutes against American politicians.

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Robert Sanvagene

Wilhelm Bittrich

Stupid fucking ape cunt!
kiwifarms.net
France is also better at not turning over child molesters for extradition to the U.S. Ask Roman Polanski.
I did want to mention it, but I wasn't sure if it was the French od the Swiss. I don't follow the guy and his crap very closely, never liked him or his movies anyways.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I did want to mention it, but I wasn't sure if it was the French od the Swiss. I don't follow the guy and his crap very closely, never liked him or his movies anyways.

There's supposedly an Interpol red notice on him but France has consistently blocked his extradition, and so did Poland and Switzerland when he traveled there and got arrested. He's more or less stuck in France for life at this point unless he wants to gamble on getting lucky another time.

• Agree
Reactions: Wilhelm Bittrich

Wilhelm Bittrich

Stupid fucking ape cunt!
kiwifarms.net
There's supposedly an Interpol red notice on him but France has consistently blocked his extradition, and so did Poland and Switzerland when he traveled there and got arrested. He's more or less stuck in France for life at this point unless he wants to gamble on getting lucky another time.
Rest of his life could be a relatively short time. The prick should be almost 90 years old by now.
To be honest, I wish I would be stuck in France for the rest of my life, I would life from cheese, bread and bordeaux all day long while smoking them filterless Gitanes. :story:

Reactions: AnOminous

Wilhelm Bittrich

Stupid fucking ape cunt!
kiwifarms.net

Summer of 2045, Grand Rapids, MI:
GRPD has arrested a homeless man who has shouting "I was once a e-celeb, I was relevant" in front of the Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum.
The arrested man, a Jakob Wohl has been drunk and naked while holding a sign with "Twatter points are important" and harrassing visitors of the museum ...
For our younger readers, Twatter was a so-called social media app until its use was declared illegal by the Act against internet degeneracy of 2030 by President Tucker Carlson. The act has caused a dramtic decline in mental health issues since its implementation.

Zhoban

Bougie von Savage
kiwifarms.net
Major legal update--

After nearly a full year of settlement conferences and demurer hearings, we have a preliminary trial date for Jacob, set for October 26, 2020. The prosecution will state their case, Jacob and Matthew will plea and the judge of Department 54 will decide if the criminal trial will move forward. Also, the felony complaint has been amended by DA Harold Anderson.

Last edited:

Zhoban

Bougie von Savage
kiwifarms.net
Well, call me a monkey's uncle. Merritt Corrigan of the U.S. Agency for International Development has caught some heat from Congressman Eliot Engle, for saying things like gay marriage isn't legitimate and that women shouldn't hold public office. As a result, she's leaving the agency... and teaming up with fucking Little Jacob and Jack.

1.png

2.png

On Thursday, she's holding a press conference with them, at the good 'ole driveway.

Also - this is unconfirmed, but probably true - she's kicking boots with Little Jacob.
EeiB_7jVAAAIr9Q.png

Zhoban

Bougie von Savage
kiwifarms.net
How is there ANYONE that still can't see that Wohl is an 85IQ dunning-kruger afflicted psycopath obsessed with portraying himself as a super spy/lawyer/investor/politician/journalist.

Good lord that woman is a football short of a dropkick.
It was indeed too good to be true.

The Daily Beast has been in contact with Corrigan and it would appear that, like in the cases of Carolyn Cass and Hunter Kelly, them confiscating her phone for "security" was actually so they could post in her name. This was achieved with Jacob indeed being in a relationship with her. Here's an excerpt from her letter:

I would like to apologize, specially to the people who have been affected or hurt by the messages sent from my Twitter account, and the claims made in my name over the past 24 hours. I did NOT send these messages, and while I vehemently protested about them being sent in my name, my devices were not in my control. I see now that I was part of an abusive scheme and I was used to attack people that have nothing to do with me.

I will not be participating in any press conferences as claimed in my name, and will have nothing to do with individuals who forced me to hand over my devices so they could control me and the output in my name. Due to naivete and inexperience, I became involved with people who abused my trust, conned me, and claimed they were working in my interest. I became powerless in a situation, and I deeply regret not reaching out to people who knew better, or could help me.

This means that literally every woman Jacob has been in a relationship with has been used - their lives and careers decimated - so he could make pathetic accusations. With how many times this has happened since the 2016 election, Corrigan honestly deserves this.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Bumping thread to inform everyone that Wohl was interviewed by Ethan Ralph today where he revealed he currently works for Ghislane Maxwell and openly defended Epstein by claiming people who don't know where his money came from don't know about the financial industry.

• Informative
Reactions: ΔЖΔ

stunneeeen

Certified: Horrendous
kiwifarms.net
Bumping thread to inform everyone that Wohl was interviewed by Ethan Ralph today where he revealed he currently works for Ghislane Maxwell and openly defended Epstein by claiming people who don't know where his money came from don't know about the financial industry.
So let me get this straight, while awaiting trial for his other financial crimes, he openly states he works for a known pedophile/pimp who is also awaiting trial.

he doesn’t think anything through, does he?