Careercow Jacob Wohl / JacobAWohl / Matthew Cohen / Surefire Intelligence / NeX Capital Management - Far-right fraudster and banned investor, charged with numerous felonies, best known for "hipster coffee shops" and attempting to frame Mueller and Democratic candidates

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
Has Jacob ever been even slightly successful with one of his grifts? I mean you would think that just by the law of averages Jacob would successfully pull off at least one of these retarded schemes..
I thought he had raked in some cash with the securities scam but I could have misunderstood.

Zhoban

Bougie von Savage
kiwifarms.net
Sounds like fun and games at court today. The prosecutor wants them to be held on $1000000 bail.

Update...

Bail set at $100k each
Thanks for sharing this. I'm just trying to imagine Jacob flying across the country on a continuous basis, to report to his different felony hearings. He won't need to worry about traveling so much, once he's imprisoned for one or the other first.

I've updated this post to include the new criminal charges, though it will be a bit of a clusterfuck, to juggle the trial updates on the different fronts.

Also, here's the arraignment hearing.

Last edited:

Hesa

kiwifarms.net
JW.JPG

That smug grin is gonna get wiped off his face.

Zhoban

Bougie von Savage
kiwifarms.net
Well, that was quick!

Jacob and Jack are now under investigation in Ohio, where scores of low-income households received more of their voter intimidation robocalls - like what they're looking down the barrel of 24 years in prison in Michigan for. Both the prosecutor and the judge got wind of the new investigation in Ohio, prompting the judge to say that he's going to toss their sorry asses in jail if the validity of the rumors are true. (Go to 00:47:45, for this part)

Serious question: Is Jacob retarded?

proteus4994

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's like a comic book supervillain, except none of his grand schemes pans out, and he gets taken down by the legal system; not the intervention of a superhero.
It’s basically what happens after Spider-man webs the criminal up and leaves him for the police.

But in this case Spider-Man is Jacob and the criminal is also Jacob.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for sharing this. I'm just trying to imagine Jacob flying across the country on a continuous basis, to report to his different felony hearings. He won't need to worry about traveling so much, once he's imprisoned for one or the other first.

I've updated this post to include the new criminal charges, though it will be a bit of a clusterfuck, to juggle the trial updates on the different fronts.

Also, here's the arraignment hearing.
The best way to get out of this lightly is for his lawyer to portray him as a bumbling idiot with delusions of grandeur who didn't know what he was doing. There's no other way to spin this than for him to flat out admit he thinks he's above the law (which, given his behavior isn't implausible).

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
Well, that was quick!

Jacob and Jack are now under investigation in Ohio, where scores of low-income households received more of their voter intimidation robocalls - like what they're looking down the barrel of 24 years in prison in Michigan for. Both the prosecutor and the judge got wind of the new investigation in Ohio, prompting the judge to say that he's going to toss their sorry asses in jail if the validity of the rumors are true. (Go to 00:47:45, for this part)

Serious question: Is Jacob retarded?

That article quotes the Ohio & Michigan attorney generals as saying calls were made to Pennsylvania, New York, and Illinois as well. So if Ohio is doing an investigation and these calls to the other states are already known about... things are about to get even worse for the 2 of them pretty quickly

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The best way to get out of this lightly is for his lawyer to portray him as a bumbling idiot with delusions of grandeur who didn't know what he was doing. There's no other way to spin this than for him to flat out admit he thinks he's above the law (which, given his behavior isn't implausible).

He should plead autism.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
He should plead autism.
Seriously, though, something is wrong with him. I can't figure out what. Is it classic Russell Greer narcissism? Is it pure unadulterated autism? I really can't figure him out because he's a goddamned mess and has zero self awareness. He's an epic failure at 22 years old. We've all had failures, but he seems to seek them out and the compounding of all of those pubic failures is astounding to anyone living outside of his warped little mind. He needs a little time being someone's prom date in the clink to readjust his mindset.

Taco

kiwifarms.net
Seriously, though, something is wrong with him. I can't figure out what. Is it classic Russell Greer narcissism? Is it pure unadulterated autism? I really can't figure him out because he's a goddamned mess and has zero self awareness. He's an epic failure at 22 years old. We've all had failures, but he seems to seek them out and the compounding of all of those pubic failures is astounding to anyone living outside of his warped little mind. He needs a little time being someone's prom date in the clink to readjust his mindset.
His opening act was committing financial fraud for hundreds of thousands of dollars when he was still a teenager and the whole time people praised him as being some kind of child prodigy. For years he thought he got away with it clean. He was finally charged at the last minute before the statute of limitations lapsed on those charges. So that set the stage for thinking he could get away with anything and he convinced himself he's operating at a higher level than everyone else even though all evidence points to the opposite. Now he's got pending fraud charges for the financial scam, a bunch of state charges dropping for voter intimidation, and the FBI is digging into his DMs related to some leaks and jury intimidation related to the Roger Stone trial and who knows what other crazy charges will result once the FBI sees the contents of his private communications. He's royally fucked at this point. Unless there is some bigger fish behind the scenes he can flip on expect some big boy prison time for Jacob.

Last edited: