Careercow Jacob Wohl / JacobAWohl / Matthew Cohen / Surefire Intelligence / NeX Capital Management - Far-right fraudster and banned investor, charged with numerous felonies, best known for "hipster coffee shops" and attempting to frame Mueller and Democratic candidates

ddlloo

kiwifarms.net
I've said it before and I'll say it again. He's a Dunning-Kruger poster boy with an incredibly unhealthy dose of self importance, rich parents, and childlike dreams of being a super spy/politician/strategist/stockbroker etc.

He may very well be run of the mill 90-110 IQ for all I know (I'm guessing he not an outright retard), but the man seriously thinks he has a 160+ IQ with advanced analytical and tactical abilities.

Really looking forward to him getting nailed for all the other shit he's done over the years. On the one hand I find him and his escapades hilarious, but on the other hand the bullshit Gloria Alwood cum Lisa Bloom style hijinx he tried to pull off really got me heated under the collar (even if the targets were scumbags) when they then go on to refer to him as a republican operative.

moseph.jartelli

MAJA: Make America Jonestown Again.
kiwifarms.net
I've said it before and I'll say it again. He's a Dunning-Kruger poster boy with an incredibly unhealthy dose of self importance, rich parents, and childlike dreams of being a super spy/politician/strategist/stockbroker etc.

He may very well be run of the mill 90-110 IQ for all I know (I'm guessing he not an outright retard), but the man seriously thinks he has a 160+ IQ with advanced analytical and tactical abilities.

Really looking forward to him getting nailed for all the other shit he's done over the years. On the one hand I find him and his escapades hilarious, but on the other hand the bullshit Gloria Alwood cum Lisa Bloom style hijinx he tried to pull off really got me heated under the collar (even if the targets were scumbags) when they then go on to refer to him as a republican operative.

At this point my question is mostly about why a Jack Burkman, a middle aged educated man has attached himself to this fucking dumpster fire. There has to be some type of benefit I can’t see.

ddlloo

kiwifarms.net
At this point my question is mostly about why a Jack Burkman, a middle aged educated man has attached himself to this fucking dumpster fire. There has to be some type of benefit I can’t see.
Maybe Wohl just gives really good head. Honestly though idk. So much about Wohl and his escapades stink, I've sometimes wondered if I'm wrong and he IS actually functionally retarded and just being taken advantage of by a Dem operative or something. It's crazy just how long he's managed to slink from one mindblowingly stupid and blatantly illegal scheme to the next without real repercussions. Daddy's money helps a bit in that regard I guess.

Oh well, whatever. Regardless of why Wohl is the way he is I'm looking forward to reading about his sentencing and then forgetting about him. Though the stupid bastard will probably start to fancy himself as a prison king and start trying to orchestrate shit from there, who knows.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Maybe Wohl just gives really good head. Honestly though idk. So much about Wohl and his escapades stink, I've sometimes wondered if I'm wrong and he IS actually functionally retarded and just being taken advantage of by a Dem operative or something. It's crazy just how long he's managed to slink from one mindblowingly stupid and blatantly illegal scheme to the next without real repercussions. Daddy's money helps a bit in that regard I guess.

Oh well, whatever. Regardless of why Wohl is the way he is I'm looking forward to reading about his sentencing and then forgetting about him. Though the stupid bastard will probably start to fancy himself as a prison king and start trying to orchestrate shit from there, who knows.
Trust me when I say that no side would use this trash for their dirty work. He's doing this on his own for reasons only a tard can understand. This is what makes him a cow.

Strelok

Perfectly Cromulent Poster
kiwifarms.net
Trust me when I say that no side would use this trash for their dirty work. He's doing this on his own for reasons only a tard can understand. This is what makes him a cow.

He's just what happens when you mix a run of the mill politisperg dipshit with a giant pile of daddy's money and too much ambition for a peanut sized brain. It's the perfect storm of autistic factors.

Zhoban

Bougie von Savage
kiwifarms.net
Having been rattled by the mounting felonies, Jacob and Jack have taken a step back, to avoid further litigation. For all intents and purposes, things have been silent for the past-

HAHA, I'M JUST FUCKING WITH YOU GUYS!

The National Coalition on Black Civic Participation in New York and targets of the robocalls in various states have filed a lawsuit against Jack and Little Jacob, for violating the Ku Klux Klan Act. We're soon going to need a mind web, to be able to keep track of all these different cases against Jacob.

Here is the filing documentation.

Wilhelm Bittrich

Stupid fucking ape cunt!
kiwifarms.net
Having been rattled by the mounting felonies, Jacob and Jack have taken a step back, to avoid further litigation. For all intents and purposes, things have been silent for the past-

HAHA, I'M JUST FUCKING WITH YOU GUYS!

The National Coalition on Black Civic Participation in New York and targets of the robocalls in various states have filed a lawsuit against Jack and Little Jacob, for violating the Ku Klux Klan Act. We're soon going to need a mind web, to be able to keep track of all these different cases against Jacob.

Here is the filing documentation.
Calling it right now! Lawsuits in every state of the CONUS by the end of the year! :story:

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Seriously, though, something is wrong with him. I can't figure out what. Is it classic Russell Greer narcissism? Is it pure unadulterated autism? I really can't figure him out because he's a goddamned mess and has zero self awareness. He's an epic failure at 22 years old. We've all had failures, but he seems to seek them out and the compounding of all of those pubic failures is astounding to anyone living outside of his warped little mind. He needs a little time being someone's prom date in the clink to readjust his mindset.
I seriously think he believes Trump will pardon him. Of course, Trump can't pardon him for the state charges, and I doubt Trump even knows (or cares) who this guy is. I think @Whatthefuck is right and this is NPD in all its glory. I bet he did a lot of shit when he was a minor, and his parents got it swept under the rug and he just assumed this will happen now. And now that I think about it, this guy is similar to Russell Greer in that he's convinced he's a genius when he's a raging idiot to anyone with any sense.

Taco

kiwifarms.net
I seriously think he believes Trump will pardon him. Of course, Trump can't pardon him for the state charges, and I doubt Trump even knows (or cares) who this guy is. I think @Whatthefuck is right and this is NPD in all its glory. I bet he did a lot of shit when he was a minor, and his parents got it swept under the rug and he just assumed this will happen now. And now that I think about it, this guy is similar to Russell Greer in that he's convinced he's a genius when he's a raging idiot to anyone with any sense.
I think his dad is some crazy MAGA lawyer which would explain a lot.

Taco

kiwifarms.net
Instead of asking for a stay in the civil case because if the pending criminal cases Jack and Jacob actually went to the hearing WHERE JACOB WOHL ACTED AS HIS OWN ATTORNEY. Looks like he may have said a few things that will negatively affect the criminal cases as well oh and of course he lied on the record for good measure. True genius at work.

01010973-3D05-45D7-869C-2CBF1FEC54B9.jpeg

Strelok

Perfectly Cromulent Poster
kiwifarms.net
Gotta catch 'em all!

It's a genius strategy. They can't extradite him to every state at the same time! Checkmate.

Instead of asking for a stay in the civil case because if the pending criminal cases Jack and Jacob actually went to the hearing WHERE JACOB WOHL ACTED AS HIS OWN ATTORNEY. Looks like he may have said a few things that will negatively affect the criminal cases as well oh and of course he lied on the record for good measure. True genius at work.

View attachment 1688937

It's one thing to lie about subjective things you're accused of in a court case, like say, things that were only seen by eyewitnesses, or the ultimate charge at hand.

It's another to try to argue something against the material evidence itself, like what a robocall said. I guarantee they have a fucking recording of that shit.

thismanlies

Sacred Cows Make The Juiciest Hamburgers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1688937
I am going to literally laugh my ass off when he tries to appeal his inevitable guilty verdict by saying “I didn’t have a competent attorney representing me.”

Taco

kiwifarms.net
As I expected last week, charges have just been filed against both of them in Cleveland, OH with 8 counts of telecommunications fraud and 7 counts of bribery.

Interesting, what are the bribery charges about? Is that related to the robocalls somehow or him paying people to slander his political rivals in other schemes?

It really seems like this stunt renewed interest in prosecuting Wohl for his past felonies which holy shit there are a lot of. The best part is it wasn't even the cops who exposed them, he was so sloppy he got exposed half the time by cut rate Twitter investigative journalists running reverse Google searches or simply calling the contact numbers on his websites.