Careercow Jacob Wohl / JacobAWohl / Matthew Cohen / Surefire Intelligence / NeX Capital Management - Far-right fraudster and banned investor, charged with numerous felonies, best known for "hipster coffee shops" and attempting to frame Mueller and Democratic candidates

proteus4994

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
he was so sloppy he got exposed half the time by cut rate Twitter investigative journalists running reverse Google searches or simply calling the contact numbers on his websites.
To be fair, Will Somner has been following Jacob for years, and Will is legitimately an investigative journalist who focuses on Internet crazies like Laura Loomer and Jacob.

Taco

kiwifarms.net
To be fair, Will Somner has been following Jacob for years, and Will is legitimately an investigative journalist who focuses on Internet crazies like Laura Loomer and Jacob.
There were definitely some that were legit investigative journalism but also a few where he was exposed by internet randos. Wohl was actually the only person I followed on Twitter until he got banned because the people in his comments were just exposing his bullshit faster than he could post it. It was truly a monument of self ownage.

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
Interesting, what are the bribery charges about? Is that related to the robocalls somehow or him paying people to slander his political rivals in other schemes?

It really seems like this stunt renewed interest in prosecuting Wohl for his past felonies which holy shit there are a lot of. The best part is it wasn't even the cops who exposed them, he was so sloppy he got exposed half the time by cut rate Twitter investigative journalists running reverse Google searches or simply calling the contact numbers on his websites.

Apparently the bribery charges are for (voter) intimidation. There is specific language in the bribery laws about intimidation. Which makes no sense to me as someone who doesn't know about legal stuff.

Taco

kiwifarms.net
48C42F7B-F309-4B54-8F86-C65FC89E2E18.jpeg

This is actually a good one. Too bad Wohl isn't on Twitter to see it.

An important detail I failed to mention about Wohl defending himself in court the other day. He actually admitted on record in court that he was involved in sending the robo calls as well as saying he got the list of names to contact from publicly available voting records. His lawyer back on the criminal case must be on suicide watch right now after reading all the ammo his client just handed to the prosecution. It never ceases to amaze me how fucking bad Jacob is at everything.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1692738
This is actually a good one. Too bad Wohl isn't on Twitter to see it.

An important detail I failed to mention about Wohl defending himself in court the other day. He actually admitted on record in court that he was involved in sending the robo calls as well as saying he got the list of names to contact from publicly available voting records. His lawyer back on the criminal case must be on suicide watch right now after reading all the ammo his client just handed to the prosecution. It never ceases to amaze me how fucking bad Jacob is at everything.
His lawyer should charge him hazard pay, then spend the extra cash on really good booze. Lord knows they've earned it. How stupid is this guy? Is he self-destructive, determined to go down in the most flashy way possible without getting shot? I really think the judge should order a psych eval, because something is very broken in this guy.

WolfeTone

Hammer Troon™
kiwifarms.net
https://www.dailydot.com/debug/jacob-wohl-jack-burkman-robocalls-civil-suit/
Blundering pro-Trump hucksters Jacob Wohl and Jack Burkman have found themselves at the center of a newly filed civil lawsuit on behalf of the National Coalition on Black Civic Participation, which alleges the duo’s robocall scheme violated the Voting Rights Act and the Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871.

Leading the legal pursuit against the two are the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law and Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP, who filed the civil suit in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York on Oct. 16.

The two firms submitted the suit on behalf of the National Coalition on Black Civic Participation and residents of New York, Ohio, and Pennsylvania, who all received the robocalls, which targeted predominately Black communities.

Currently, both Wohl and Burkman are facing felony charges in Detroit, Michigan connected to robocalls they sent out to nearly 85,000 voters and they are currently out each on a $100,000 bond. (Notably, the state of Michigan believes Wohl might have broken the conditions of his release, announced in a recent conference hearing.)

“Voting is a sacred civic duty and it is despicable for anyone to use lies or threats to scare someone away from the polls,” an attorney with the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, David Brody, said in a press release.

The lawsuit also says that Burkman and Wohl’s actions in placing the robocalls were racially motivated. The civil suit seeks both legal fees for the law firms filing the case against the duo and “immediate relief from the court” to halt Wohl and Burkman from continuing to intimidate voters.

As per the conditions of their release in Michigan, the two were ordered to not participate in any mass communication, including robocalls.

In the lawsuit, there is a photo from one of the plaintiffs which allegedly links the robocalls directly back to Burkman’s office number.

“The phone number listed as the sender for the robocalls is associated with this lobbyist firm,” court documents stated.

Wohl didn’t respond to multiple requests for comment from the Daily Dot regarding the new civil lawsuit. Burkman initially picked up, only to immediately hang up on the Daily Dot.

Jack Burkman’s Detroit-based attorney Scott Grabel, who represents him in his felony charges, told the Daily Dot that he is uncertain if he would represent Burkman in other states.

Grabel further argued in a phone call with the Daily Dot that he believes the robocalls made by Wohl and Burkman are protected speech under the First Amendment.

“I believe my client will be vindicated of these charges in their totality,” Grabel told the Daily Dot, regarding Burkman’s charges in Michigan.

As the duo continues to deal with their felony charges of intimidating voters in Michigan, the state of Ohio has also begun looking into pressing charges against Wohl and Burkman.

Taco

kiwifarms.net
https://www.dailydot.com/debug/jacob-wohl-jack-burkman-robocalls-civil-suit/
Blundering pro-Trump hucksters Jacob Wohl and Jack Burkman have found themselves at the center of a newly filed civil lawsuit on behalf of the National Coalition on Black Civic Participation, which alleges the duo’s robocall scheme violated the Voting Rights Act and the Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871.

Leading the legal pursuit against the two are the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law and Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP, who filed the civil suit in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York on Oct. 16.

The two firms submitted the suit on behalf of the National Coalition on Black Civic Participation and residents of New York, Ohio, and Pennsylvania, who all received the robocalls, which targeted predominately Black communities.

Currently, both Wohl and Burkman are facing felony charges in Detroit, Michigan connected to robocalls they sent out to nearly 85,000 voters and they are currently out each on a $100,000 bond. (Notably, the state of Michigan believes Wohl might have broken the conditions of his release, announced in a recent conference hearing.)

“Voting is a sacred civic duty and it is despicable for anyone to use lies or threats to scare someone away from the polls,” an attorney with the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, David Brody, said in a press release.

The lawsuit also says that Burkman and Wohl’s actions in placing the robocalls were racially motivated. The civil suit seeks both legal fees for the law firms filing the case against the duo and “immediate relief from the court” to halt Wohl and Burkman from continuing to intimidate voters.

As per the conditions of their release in Michigan, the two were ordered to not participate in any mass communication, including robocalls.

In the lawsuit, there is a photo from one of the plaintiffs which allegedly links the robocalls directly back to Burkman’s office number.

“The phone number listed as the sender for the robocalls is associated with this lobbyist firm,” court documents stated.

Wohl didn’t respond to multiple requests for comment from the Daily Dot regarding the new civil lawsuit. Burkman initially picked up, only to immediately hang up on the Daily Dot.

Jack Burkman’s Detroit-based attorney Scott Grabel, who represents him in his felony charges, told the Daily Dot that he is uncertain if he would represent Burkman in other states.

Grabel further argued in a phone call with the Daily Dot that he believes the robocalls made by Wohl and Burkman are protected speech under the First Amendment.

“I believe my client will be vindicated of these charges in their totality,” Grabel told the Daily Dot, regarding Burkman’s charges in Michigan.

As the duo continues to deal with their felony charges of intimidating voters in Michigan, the state of Ohio has also begun looking into pressing charges against Wohl and Burkman.
You're a tad late on that one. The Ohio charges dropped a day or two ago. Today's big blowout is they've been court ordered to contact everyone in Detroit they called and admit they lied about the dangers of voting.

WolfeTone

Hammer Troon™
kiwifarms.net
You're a tad late on that one. The Ohio charges dropped a day or two ago. Today's big blowout is they've been court ordered to contact everyone in Detroit they called and admit they lied about the dangers of voting.
Oh, weird, that report is from only 8 hours ago.

• Feels
Reactions: karz

Slimy Time

Fisting gone wrong
kiwifarms.net
Well, that was quick!

Jacob and Jack are now under investigation in Ohio, where scores of low-income households received more of their voter intimidation robocalls - like what they're looking down the barrel of 24 years in prison in Michigan for. Both the prosecutor and the judge got wind of the new investigation in Ohio, prompting the judge to say that he's going to toss their sorry asses in jail if the validity of the rumors are true. (Go to 00:47:45, for this part)

Serious question: Is Jacob retarded?
Yes and arrogant. His dad is a high up guy somewhere, so does all this shit knowing/expecting dad and his community to bail him out.

carltondanks

kiwifarms.net
His opening act was committing financial fraud for hundreds of thousands of dollars when he was still a teenager and the whole time people praised him as being some kind of child prodigy. For years he thought he got away with it clean. He was finally charged at the last minute before the statute of limitations lapsed on those charges. So that set the stage for thinking he could get away with anything and he convinced himself he's operating at a higher level than everyone else even though all evidence points to the opposite. Now he's got pending fraud charges for the financial scam, a bunch of state charges dropping for voter intimidation, and the FBI is digging into his DMs related to some leaks and jury intimidation related to the Roger Stone trial and who knows what other crazy charges will result once the FBI sees the contents of his private communications. He's royally fucked at this point. Unless there is some bigger fish behind the scenes he can flip on expect some big boy prison time for Jacob.
It's a classic case of Leopold and Loeb. Guys who thought they were "supermen" like in nietzsche's works and thought they could get away with anything. They murdered a 14 year old boy for the sole reason of thinking how easily they could get away with it. They also tried to get ransom money from the parents even though the 14 child was deceased. Their poor ability to hide their evidence was their downfall, and they soon confessed while they were being interrogated. They got life plus 99 years in prison.

GHTD

I stan Biden and Pelosi
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I knew about this guy but holy shit I am laughing my ass off at this retard now. How did I not find his thread earlier?

This is why the left refuses to work with the right. They frame the few, like Wohl and Nick the Spic, as the majority, when in reality most people just see them as fucking retarded. It just enforces this bad behavior when they pull shit like this and maybe a little dick from Bubba will sort Wohl out.

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It would be funny if they did their apology through a robocall because of sheer laziness.

Last edited:

The Last Stand

I'm thankful that ladies like Joan existed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is why the left refuses to work with the right. They frame the few, like Wohl and Nick the Spic, as the majority, when in reality most people just see them as fucking retarded. It just enforces this bad behavior when they pull shit like this and maybe a little dick from Bubba will sort Wohl out.
He'll likely just go to Martha Stewart jail.

I'll laugh my ass off when he gets a hefty sentence. Or his family assets get seized.

He thought he could bend the rules for his own benefits because he has a rich family.