Careercow Jacob Wohl / JacobAWohl / Matthew Cohen / Surefire Intelligence / NeX Capital Management - Far-right fraudster and banned investor, charged with numerous felonies, best known for "hipster coffee shops" and attempting to frame Mueller and Democratic candidates

chainlinktrillionaire

kiwifarms.net
From the article

So part of the actual story is one of the guys in the video heard veritas plant's story to pimp out women, played along to not spook them off, then immediately called the police to report it thinking he just busted up a sex trafficking ring.

Granted it's unclear if O'Keafe had any idea this was how it transpired but it's worth noting the original video was heavily edited including footage shot seperately to make it look like they walked into the Acorn office looking like college kids dressed as a 70's street pimp and ho for Halloween which definitely didn't happen. So it's pretty safe to say this was more hit piece than investigative journalism.
View attachment 1699152

In the end O'Keefe got what he wanted. Acorn was defunded and some big money jumped in to have him stir up more shit which he continues to do to this day. He was likely the prototype for what Lil Jacob was trying to achieve. Didn't work out very well though because his plans were terrible and he's an idiot.
The subtle thing that Jacob never seemed to understand was that O'Keefe records other people committing felonies instead of committing them himself.

Taco

kiwifarms.net
The subtle thing that Jacob never seemed to understand was that O'Keefe records other people committing felonies instead of committing them himself.
Wouldn't surprise me if he's caught up a few people over the years but I normally ignore Veritas when they drop new stuff because there's always more to the story that comes out shortly after that shows they intentionally left out important facts or context that usually makes it a lot less damaging for the people involved.

Just the fact that it's questionable and not outright disregarded immediately shows how much more effective their hustle is then Wohl though. Jacob just throws completely unbelievable lies out randomly and hopes they stick so as soon as I hear he's involved I immediately know everything is a lie. For Veritas I wait for the other shoe to drop but I do usually follow up when it does to try to get the full story of what happened because they are actually in the trenches trying to catch people slipping. So there's always a chance that behind all the tricky editing and out of context quotes there is a real story. I think the biggest example I can remember was the NPR CEO who made some inappropriate comments on Veritas hidden cam and was forced to resign.

Strelok

Perfectly Cromulent Poster
kiwifarms.net
People in Nebraska, Michigan, and several other states are reporting robocalls today telling them either "This is a test. Stay home and stay safe". or "Due to long lines you should vote tomorrow."

I wonder what the odds are that these 2 felons are behind this as well?

I would say even he isn't stupid enough to do it again while awaiting trial for doing exactly that before.

But he totally is stupid enough.

Taco

kiwifarms.net
Wow

Some emails between Jack and Wohl dropped in court and HOLY SHIT is Jacob legally ass fucked. They have him on record admitting to trying to host the election by targeting black voters then laughing about it.

FB7F5340-D68B-43A8-9D52-6E600814CFBA.png

51902C0F-668A-405E-B7EA-3CFDDBE0D27A.png

08A44880-2ACC-48BC-B24B-54F5931B021B.png

I'd be shocked if that list of cities in email #2 isn't a complete list of cities where Wohl will soon be appearing in court on new charges.

Remember kids, if you're going to commit a felony make sure you send a lot of unencrypted emails about it.

Strelok

kiwifarms.net
Wow

Some emails between Jack and Wohl dropped in court and HOLY SHIT is Jacob legally ass fucked. They have him on record admitting to trying to host the election by targeting black voters then laughing about it.

View attachment 1707738

View attachment 1707735

View attachment 1707736

I'd be shocked if that list of cities in email #2 isn't a complete list of cities where Wohl will soon be appearing in court on new charges.

Remember kids, if you're going to commit a felony make sure you send a lot of unencrypted emails about it.

The funniest part of this to me is he's still using email for short conversations like a fucking boomer.

Reactions: Kosher Salt

thismanlies

Sacred Cows Make The Juiciest Hamburgers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
.... He actually filled out the memo portion "robo calls"

I don't even have a good joke anymore. I'm just in awe of the lad.
Does that check really say “Ue Tnousanz?” Even Russell Greer’s penmanship isn’t that bad. And that robo calls memo... he might as well have stapled that check to a signed confession.

brooky

i'm brecki and so can you
kiwifarms.net
Wow

View attachment 1707738

View attachment 1707735

View attachment 1707736

Why do these emails look so weird with different sizes and all those spaces?

• Agree
Reactions: Iron Hamster

Taco

kiwifarms.net
Why do these emails look so weird with different sizes and all those spaces?
Those are Jack's messages, who knows but he boomered it up somehow. He doesn't even know how to use Twitter so he had Wohl running it for him and he's also the one paying for a felony voter fraud scheme with a fucking check.

Anyways anyone want an update on how Jacob is handling this election? A story in three tweets parlor messages.

At first things were looking good.
B5831C29-2B6B-4352-964E-9721F3E2B3AF.jpeg

The cracks are starting to show.
30D23248-172D-442E-B3D3-127E3E56E89E.jpeg

DEAR GOD EMPEROR TRUMP YOU NEED TO START A MILITARY COUP IMMEDIATELY
3F5AF05E-1B98-45B7-B249-CFF1DFD9100F.jpeg

Least Concern

Pretend I have a Biden avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
.... He actually filled out the memo portion "robo calls"

I don't even have a good joke anymore. I'm just in awe of the lad.
Well, robo-calls in themselves aren't necessary illegal. If the recording had just been something like "You should re-elect President Trump this election day because policy policy blah blah" he probably wouldn't be where he is right now.

It does make me wonder what responsibility the company that took that check and actually made the calls should have, though. Surely someone on their side heard the recordings they were expected to play and was like, "um…"

Taco

kiwifarms.net
Well, robo-calls in themselves aren't necessary illegal. If the recording had just been something like "You should re-elect President Trump this election day because policy policy blah blah" he probably wouldn't be where he is right now.

It does make me wonder what responsibility the company that took that check and actually made the calls should have, though. Surely someone on their side heard the recordings they were expected to play and was like, "um…"
Yes those moral pillars of society working at the robocall center. My guess is that company is set up so they are willfully ignorant to what you are doing and you have to sign something taking all legal responsibility. You probably just upload some sound file and a list of numbers and everything else is automated once you send your retarded Boomer henchman to deliver the check.

Strelok

kiwifarms.net
Yes those moral pillars of society working at the robocall center. My guess is that company is set up so they are willfully ignorant to what you are doing and you have to sign something taking all legal responsibility. You probably just upload some sound file and a list of numbers and everything else is automated once you send your retarded Boomer henchman to deliver the check.

This is 100% how they operate. As much as we like to laugh at Wohl and his rediculous antics, remember these companies usual bread and butter is going to be such savory fellows as debt collectors, time share sellers, insurance scammers, etc. They are far and away used to the CYA needed when doing legally grey robocalls.

Zhoban

Bougie von Savage
kiwifarms.net
Those are Jack's messages, who knows but he boomered it up somehow. He doesn't even know how to use Twitter so he had Wohl running it for him and he's also the one paying for a felony voter fraud scheme with a fucking check.

Anyways anyone want an update on how Jacob is handling this election? A story in three tweets parlor messages.

At first things were looking good.
View attachment 1710389

The cracks are starting to show.
View attachment 1710392

DEAR GOD EMPEROR TRUMP YOU NEED TO START A MILITARY COUP IMMEDIATELY
View attachment 1710397
I honestly think that Jacob believed that his family's acquaintance with Trump gave him a free pass. He probably got in cahoots with Jack on the pretense that his dad could call Trump up, (which I'm sure David believed), so that they could get pardoned if they were ever fingered. This is not a good week to be Jacob Wohl.

Taco

kiwifarms.net
I honestly think that Jacob believed that his family's acquaintance with Trump gave him a free pass. He probably got in cahoots with Jack on the pretense that his dad could call Trump up, (which I'm sure David believed), so that they could get pardoned if they were ever fingered. This is not a good week to be Jacob Wohl.
If Jacob got fingered that'd probably double his OnlyFans sub count.

Agripepsi

kiwifarms.net
kiwifarms.net
According to sources found on wiki, Jacob faces,

- California, 2 counts of securities fraud, up to 10 years in prison and/or up to $50m fine if convicted. (1/2)

- Michigan, 1 count of intimidating voters, 1 count of conspiracy to commit an election law violation, 1 count of using a computer to commit the crime of intimidating voters, and 1 count using a computer to commit the crime of conspiracy, up to 12 years in prison if convicted. (1/2)

- Ohio, 8 counts of telecommunications fraud and 7 counts of bribery, up to 18 years in prison if convicted. (1/2)

He's also facing a lawsuit in New York but that's less important.

If he's convicted on all of these charges it's likely that many sentences will run concurrently, and in Michigan they have to. Wohl and Burkman could face charges in more Midwestern states as the Ohio Prosecutor noted that they'd made up to 67,000 robocalls across the region of which only 8k were made in the county he faces charges in that state.

I read somewhere in this thread that he intends on representing himself in court. He can forget about Trump and focus on himself because he is super duper mega fucked. He's looking at up to 40 years in prison and state enforced pauperism for the rest of his life and that's just on the charges that he faces right now, it's very likely he will face more in the next few months. Even if he manages to jewiggle his way out of one or even two of them he's still fucked.

What is this guy's master plan? What was he thinking about when envisioning the future?