Careercow Jacob Wohl / JacobAWohl / Matthew Cohen / Surefire Intelligence / NeX Capital Management - Far-right fraudster and banned investor, charged with numerous felonies, best known for "hipster coffee shops" and attempting to frame Mueller and Democratic candidates

Taco

kiwifarms.net
According to sources found on wiki, Jacob faces,

- California, 2 counts of securities fraud, up to 10 years in prison and/or up to $50m fine if convicted. (1/2)

- Michigan, 1 count of intimidating voters, 1 count of conspiracy to commit an election law violation, 1 count of using a computer to commit the crime of intimidating voters, and 1 count using a computer to commit the crime of conspiracy, up to 12 years in prison if convicted. (1/2)

- Ohio, 8 counts of telecommunications fraud and 7 counts of bribery, up to 18 years in prison if convicted. (1/2)

He's also facing a lawsuit in New York but that's less important.

If he's convicted on all of these charges it's likely that many sentences will run concurrently, and in Michigan they have to. Wohl and Burkman could face charges in more Midwestern states as the Ohio Prosecutor noted that they'd made up to 67,000 robocalls across the region of which only 8k were made in the county he faces charges in that state.

I read somewhere in this thread that he intends on representing himself in court. He can forget about Trump and focus on himself because he is super duper mega fucked. He's looking at up to 40 years in prison and state enforced pauperism for the rest of his life and that's just on the charges that he faces right now, it's very likely he will face more in the next few months. Even if he manages to jewiggle his way out of one or even two of them he's still fucked.

What is this guy's master plan? What was he thinking about when envisioning the future?
I think the best theory for master plan is that he fancies himself Zoomer James O'Keefe and just thought all this shit would slide and big money MAGA types would shower him with cash to trigger the libs.

He has a lawyer now, for some reason they tried to raw dog the first hearing of their civil trial, possibly money is an issue with a fuckton of pending lawsuits.

Currently they are headed to Circuit Court in Michigan, next hearing November 12th.

IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW HAS BEEN EXPOSED TO JACOB WOHL, YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO FINANCIAL COMPENSATION.

AC5EDFF0-F155-4E25-B000-7AEB827443AB.jpeg

You know you fucked up when articles about your political activities include a disclaimer on how to contact the attorney general's office.

Least Concern

Pretend I have a Biden avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
If he's convicted on all of these charges it's likely that many sentences will run concurrently, and in Michigan they have to. Wohl and Burkman could face charges in more Midwestern states as the Ohio Prosecutor noted that they'd made up to 67,000 robocalls across the region of which only 8k were made in the county he faces charges in that state.

I read somewhere in this thread that he intends on representing himself in court. He can forget about Trump and focus on himself because he is super duper mega fucked. He's looking at up to 40 years in prison
By "concurrently" (at the same time) do you mean "consecutively" (in a row)? Otherwise his stay in prison would only be as long as his longest sentence.

Maybe, despite all his lying and bluster, he really does have some dirt on someone which he can trade for a plea deal. Unlikely, I know…

Agripepsi

kiwifarms.net
kiwifarms.net
By "concurrently" (at the same time) do you mean "consecutively" (in a row)? Otherwise his stay in prison would only be as long as his longest sentence.

Maybe, despite all his lying and bluster, he really does have some dirt on someone which he can trade for a plea deal. Unlikely, I know…

I mean at the same time...concurrently. That's at least how they will work in Michigan.

According to Nessel’s office, Burkman and Wohl face a maximum of 12 years in prison if convicted of the charges, due to Michigan’s concurrent sentencing law

I'm no lawyer and could definitely be wrong on any part or all of that post. I don't know what would happen if he were convicted in California first. Would he immediately be sent to a prison in California? Would Michigan and Ohio then drop their cases, try him from prison, or wait until his CA sentence finished? Could he be convicted by all or multiple states and serve all of those sentences concurrently?

I don't know any of that stuff.

Least Concern

kiwifarms.net
I mean at the same time...concurrently. That's at least how they will work in Michigan.
Then how do you get to 40 years? That'd only happen if one of the crimes he's convicted of had a 40-year sentence.

Agripepsi

kiwifarms.net
kiwifarms.net
Then how do you get to 40 years? That'd only happen if one of the crimes he's convicted of had a 40-year sentence.

I made an assumption that a single state may allow time to be served concurrently but it's unlikely that a second state would count the other state's time. So convictions on four counts in Michigan would give him 12 concurrent years in Michigan but those 12 wouldn't count toward Ohio's sentenced prison time.

It's probably a poor assumption but that's how I got there.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Trombonista

Taco

kiwifarms.net

I'm no lawyer and could definitely be wrong on any part or all of that post. I don't know what would happen if he were convicted in California first. Would he immediately be sent to a prison in California? Would Michigan and Ohio then drop their cases, try him from prison, or wait until his CA sentence finished? Could he be convicted by all or multiple states and serve all of those sentences concurrently?

I don't know any of that stuff.
If he gets time in one case in a different state likely what will happen is the other states will offer him plea bargains that recommend time served concurrent then if the other state "releases" him early he will get shipped off to that state to serve out the remainder. What I foresee is his first conviction will be a short sentence since it will be his first time convicted then his second and third will both add to that with increasingly long sentences to be served concurrent since at that point he would have multiple convictions.

That said Jacob is as stubborn as he is dumb and I could see him taking it to trial then getting cooked by some judge who doesn't like his cocky attitude since these are all slam dunk cases. If he pleads out everything I'd guess 2-5 years concurrent but you never know. If he fights it and ends up with a judge that's personally offended by him targeting black voters they could decide to make an example of him.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Those are Jack's messages, who knows but he boomered it up somehow. He doesn't even know how to use Twitter so he had Wohl running it for him and he's also the one paying for a felony voter fraud scheme with a fucking check.

Anyways anyone want an update on how Jacob is handling this election? A story in three tweets parlor messages.

At first things were looking good.
View attachment 1710389

The cracks are starting to show.
View attachment 1710392

DEAR GOD EMPEROR TRUMP YOU NEED TO START A MILITARY COUP IMMEDIATELY
View attachment 1710397
So, he's encouraging violence? Good plan. Why doesn't he just walk into a bank with a gun, scream "MY NAME IS JACOB WOHL AND I'M ROBBING YOU!" That's about where he's at.

Least Concern

kiwifarms.net
AZquotes is notorious for having completely fake quotes. I'm willing to bet that Douglass never said this.
FWIW, it's cited on his WikiQuote page, and they generally do a good job of citing the quotes there. They cite a book called "Williamsport: Boomtown on the Susquehanna," though I don't know what the book cites.

Is it still based if the full quote is about giving the franchise to blacks and women, though?

A man's rights rest in three boxes. The ballot box, jury box and the cartridge box. Let no man be kept from the ballot box because of his color. Let no woman be kept from the ballot box because of her sex.

Zhoban

Bougie von Savage
kiwifarms.net
We have a few Jacob stories flying under the radar that's been blotted out by the election.

The first is that the judge presiding over the trial went over the recent email evidence and opted to have the case bound over (elevated) to a circuit court, which is very bad news for Jacob and Jack.
Michigan.jpg

Meanwhile, with regards to the New York lawsuit, Jacob and Jack have withdrawn their appeal as of today.
No Appeal.jpg