Dramacow Jacob Wohl / JacobAWohl / Matthew Cohen / Surefire Intelligence / NeX Capital Management - Far-right fraudster and banned investor, charged with felonies, best known for "hipster coffee shops" and attempting to frame Mueller and Democratic candidates

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How incompetent do you have to be to do the same crime once, fail miserably, and then decide it's a good idea to try the exact same plan again with a different target? He deserves to be in jail for stupidity alone. He couldn't even be bothered to pay these people off so they stay quiet instead of exposing him within literally hours.
I think he thinks that he's gaining notoriety and fame through this.

I also wouldn't be surprised if his dad eggs him on, he really seems as exceptional as his son.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I think he thinks that he's gaining notoriety and fame through this.

I also wouldn't be surprised if his dad eggs him on, he really seems as exceptional as his son.
Daddy was involved in spreading the Buttigieg smear, I'm reasonably certain that he's been at least partially pulling the strings on this the whole time.

What would be really funny is if Dad is a long term troll doing this because he really hates his idiot son and wants him locked up in jail just to get rid of him lmao.

Knojkamarangasan_#4

EVIL TOXIC NARCISSIST
kiwifarms.net
Why is it always (((people))) doing this shit smh.

Jokes aside, what a pathetic guy, found out about him through the stream, and the fact that he did stuff with the clown woman and overly attached goyfriend Laura Loomer is just the cherry on top...

• Winner
Reactions: Zhoban

Doctor Krieger

Waiting for "Fisherman's Wife 3: The Revenge"
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, it isn’t. He wishes he was “Arayan Enough” to be like Cheeto Benito. Being a dipshit has no racial preference.

• Agree
Reactions: Zhoban

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Doctor Krieger

Waiting for "Fisherman's Wife 3: The Revenge"
kiwifarms.net

Zhoban

Bougie von Savage
kiwifarms.net
More press conference kahntent incoming, he's also threatening to sue the Daily Beast for $100m :story::

View attachment 748887

View attachment 748888

Edit: :story::story::story::story::story:

View attachment 748903
The litigious bully's tactic: play a suicidal game of chicken and bet on the side with the ace to back down, out of the sense that the battle's not worth paying the attorneys. Jacob and Jack won't sue and The Daily Beast will call their bluff.

The good news is that we're in for another exceptional individual sandwich of a press conference! I love watching Little Jacob get his ass handed to him by bored reporters who are all smarter than him!

los pepes

kiwifarms.net
So the only possible end for all this is prison right? It seems like any one of these schemes on their own is enough that a bored federal prosecutor could ruin your life over, but running a new one every few months while targeting prominent Democrats is so bizarrely suicidal.

Part of me thinks the only reason the indictments have not come down yet is he's so rapidly spinning out multiple new felonies every month that the FBI is just gonna spend the next year letting him stack on the decades.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino