Careercow Jacob Wohl / JacobAWohl / Matthew Cohen / Surefire Intelligence / NeX Capital Management - Far-right fraudster and banned investor, charged with numerous felonies, best known for "hipster coffee shops" and attempting to frame Mueller and Democratic candidates

Least Concern

Pretend I have a Yang avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
I also think that somewhere in his deluded mind he thinks Trump will pardon him because he was breaking the law to help Trump. I seriously doubt that Trump has even heard of him, and even if he has, I don't see a pardon forthcoming because there's nothing in it for Trump.
And Trump only has a couple weeks left in which to pardon people, and I don't think it's possible to pardon someone who hasn't been convicted yet…

DrJonesHat

Russell Greer Approved Mentally Ill Troll
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And Trump only has a couple weeks left in which to pardon people, and I don't think it's possible to pardon someone who hasn't been convicted yet…
Actually, they don't even have to be charged. When Gerald Ford became President after Richard Nixon resigned, he pardoned Nixon and his cronies for any crime they may have committed while Nixon was President.

Taco

kiwifarms.net
I also think that somewhere in his deluded mind he thinks Trump will pardon him because he was breaking the law to help Trump. I seriously doubt that Trump has even heard of him, and even if he has, I don't see a pardon forthcoming because there's nothing in it for Trump.
Correct me if I'm wrong but Trump can only pardon Federal charges and all his court beef is at state level. Kind of makes you wonder if the feds are sitting on him until Trump is out. They have something like 2000 pages in Wohl's file and he really went out of his way to try to impede the Mueller investigation. I think his dad might have some connections with Trump who apparently is actively shopping people to pardon. Granted this is unconfirmed but given what I've seen in the past couple days I wouldn't doubt it.

Last edited:

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
Actually, they don't even have to be charged. When Gerald Ford became President after Richard Nixon resigned, he pardoned Nixon and his cronies for any crime they may have committed while Nixon was President.
I heard that some (G. Gordon Liddy who used to have a talk radio show) did serve time in Federal prison.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I heard that some (G. Gordon Liddy who used to have a talk radio show) did serve time in Federal prison.
Let's say some shit about G. Gordon Liddy. He committed some crimes. He got convicted of them. He did some time. Something he didn't do? He didn't squeal on anyone. He didn't rat out anyone at all. In fact, one of his convictions was specifically for not ratting anyone out in the Senate hearings, where he refused to testify.

Once he did go to prison, he didn't pull some bullshit about "finding Jesus" or any such nonsense like Charles Colson did. He just did his time.

As actual humans go, Liddy was probably the best of the Watergate guys. He never snitched, did his time, and went on to a great life afterwards. He ended up with Timothy Leary, one of his old nemeses, as a bro. He's still alive, at 90. May he reach 100 or more.

DrJonesHat

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Correct me if I'm wrong but Trump can only pardon Federal charges and all his court beef is at state level. Kind of makes you wonder if the feds are sitting on him until Trump is out. They have something like 2000 pages in Wohl's file and he really went out of his way to try to impede the Mueller investigation. I think his dad might have some connections with Trump who apparently is actively shopping people to pardon. Granted this is unconfirmed but given what I've seen in the past couple days I wouldn't doubt it.
That's correct, but I don't expect Jacob to know that. He's shown he's not real bright.

Taco

kiwifarms.net
Dumbest motherfucker on the planet I swear. Jacob Wohl is now trying to lead a 75,000 person protest in DC on inauguration day. Aside from the obvious, that he doesn't have near this kind of pull, what the fuck is this guy thinking?
1610855190788.jpeg
He's currently getting blown out in his own telegram channel about how stupid this is.
1610859361189.jpeg

For all those unaware DC currently looks like a militarized zone. They are checking people's papers to move around the city.

Other updates:

Motion to dismiss civil rights lawsuit denied.
56CEE18A-77FC-4AAE-A832-85B112B85CB2.jpeg

He's still on release with bail conditions in California on his securities fraud case and terms of his bail seem to include not leaving the state without permission. However he appears to have been to DC several times since. Here's a Twitter post of him on video after RBG died at some protest.

He was also spotted in DC on the 6th with Jack.
BE8A0324-1AFF-490E-980D-861157D93964.jpeg

He posted a message on telegram that appears to show him giving a speech later in the day.
1610859195124.jpeg

He's also claiming Ghislaine Maxwell hired his """"lobbying firm""" the day after her arrest.

Throwback:
Wohl used to run tight with Ali Alexander who's being named as one of the biggest instigators of January 6th as leader of the Stop the Steal movement. Ali is reportedly in hiding after the whole shit went sour. At one point him, Jacob, and Laura Loomer went to Minneapolis to "expose" Ilhan Omar for fucking her brother or something IDK. They filmed am entire """documentary""" which is covered in the OP post.

1610857517125.jpeg
Pictured (left to right): Retarded James Bond, a partially melted mannequin, Retarded Sammy Davis Jr

They seemed to have a falling out after this when Wohl filed a false police report related to this adventure which was quickly shown to be a false flag death threat he created. Wohl has tweeted out support for Ali since the 6th though and directed people to donate to his Bitcoin wallet.

AgriDrThunder

Shameful
kiwifarms.net
Dumbest motherfucker on the planet I swear. Jacob Wohl is now trying to lead a 75,000 person protest in DC on inauguration day. Aside from the obvious, that he doesn't have near this kind of pull, what the fuck is this guy thinking?
View attachment 1852080
He's currently getting blown out in his own telegram channel about how stupid this is.
View attachment 1852165

For all those unaware DC currently looks like a militarized zone. They are checking people's papers to move around the city.

Other updates:

View attachment 1852130

He's still on release with bail conditions in California on his securities fraud case and terms of his bail seem to include not leaving the state without permission. However he appears to have been to DC several times since. Here's a Twitter post of him on video after RBG died at some protest.

View attachment 1852152

He posted a message on telegram that appears to show him giving a speech later in the day.
View attachment 1852158

He's also claiming Ghislaine Maxwell hired his """"lobbying firm""" the day after her arrest.

Throwback:
Wohl used to run tight with Ali Alexander who's being named as one of the biggest instigators of January 6th as leader of the Stop the Steal movement. Ali is reportedly in hiding after the whole shit went sour. At one point him, Jacob, and Laura Loomer went to Minneapolis to "expose" Ilhan Omar for fucking her brother or something IDK. They filmed am entire """documentary""" which is covered in the OP post.

View attachment 1852129
Pictured (left to right): Retarded James Bond, a partially melted mannequin, Retarded Sammy Davis Jr

They seemed to have a falling out after this when Wohl filed a false police report related to this adventure which was quickly shown to be a false flag death threat he created. Wohl has tweeted out support for Ali since the 6th though and directed people to donate to his Bitcoin wallet.

No way his PO grants him permission to go unless they're brain dead or just give zero fucks. I don't know how PO assignment works but I would imagine with a person like Wohl they'd pick somebody worth a damn but who knows.

I'm glad you reiterated how Wohl claimed Maxwell retained his services before her arrest. He's probably lying but it grants some insight to Wohl's mind. Some of his stunts make sense in a retarded way; like the robocalls and sex assault press conferences. They were atrociously executed but you can see what he was aiming for in the attempt. Then there's the Maxwell claim and this 75k rally thing where his thought process is more difficult to understand. It's bewildering almost, like he's either actually retarded or just trying to attract as much attention as possible, no matter how bat it is....which is Wohl's thing after all.

He needs to be in prison for his own protection at this point.

CheezzyMach

Viva Latina
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1852080
View attachment 1852165

Other updates:

View attachment 1852130

View attachment 1852152

View attachment 1852158

Throwback:

View attachment 1852129

Did Trump losing fry these retards brains or something? Real genius move to do this when DC cops are getting their asses fried for fucking up at the capital last week and are thus going to be extra trigger happy this time to compensate.

Taco

kiwifarms.net
No way his PO grants him permission to go unless they're brain dead or just give zero fucks. I don't know how PO assignment works but I would imagine with a person like Wohl they'd pick somebody worth a damn but who knows.

I'm glad you reiterated how Wohl claimed Maxwell retained his services before her arrest. He's probably lying but it grants some insight to Wohl's mind. Some of his stunts make sense in a retarded way; like the robocalls and sex assault press conferences. They were atrociously executed but you can see what he was aiming for in the attempt. Then there's the Maxwell claim and this 75k rally thing where his thought process is more difficult to understand. It's bewildering almost, like he's either actually retarded or just trying to attract as much attention as possible, no matter how bat it is....which is Wohl's thing after all.

I'm wondering if he even got permission to leave CA for the 6th.

DrJonesHat

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now that Biden is in office, I suspect the feds will move on Jacob. I hope they do soon, interfering in a federal investigation is a serious offense.

I think the little shit is firmly convinced that he's untouchable because his family is rich. I think the Maxwell thing was debunked. I don't think he's actually retarded, he couldn't come up with these schemes if he was, but I think he might be autistic and since he couldn't understand that not everyone thinks like him, he wouldn't be able to realize his plans are stupid and doomed to fail.

ADN_VIII

Panzer Vor!
kiwifarms.net
Why exactly are there so many Jews in the so-called far-right? Milo Yiannopoulos, Laura Loomer, Jacob Wohl... , This isn't meant to be a totally antisemitic "muh joos" statement, but they appear to congregate on the extremes of mainstream political discourse.
Israel would be my guess. Conservatives in the US generally have hard ons for Jews.

KimCoppolaAficionado

The most underrated actor of the 21st century
kiwifarms.net
Why exactly are there so many Jews in the so-called far-right? Milo Yiannopoulos, Laura Loomer, Jacob Wohl... , This isn't meant to be a totally antisemitic "muh joos" statement, but they appear to congregate on the extremes of mainstream political discourse.
Most normie Jews don't make a big deal out of their heritage (or at least no more than your average suburbanite- some cultural kitsch and meals, but nothing else), so you don't notice them. Contrary to what sitcoms and /pol/ would have you believe, Jews are not automatically all huge-nosed mole people who whine at frequencies only audible by dogs.