Careercow Jacob Wohl / JacobAWohl / Matthew Cohen / Surefire Intelligence / NeX Capital Management - Far-right fraudster and banned investor, charged with numerous felonies, best known for "hipster coffee shops" and attempting to frame Mueller and Democratic candidates

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

behindyourightnow

kiwifarms.net
Seriously, of all the people they choose to go medieval on, someone who made 1,141 calls? I mean the guy is obviously a fucking idiot and had no opsec doing spam calls like most of these assholes, but seriously? This is a good use of resources? They're not getting a penny of that, after all.
Maybe it's a 'catching Al Capone on tax evasion' kind of thing?

Hesa

kiwifarms.net
Seriously, of all the people they choose to go medieval on, someone who made 1,141 calls? I mean the guy is obviously a fucking idiot and had no opsec doing spam calls like most of these assholes, but seriously? This is a good use of resources? They're not getting a penny of that, after all.

Goddammit Carlos.
View attachment 2478333

Word on the street is they may have state fines on top. $2.5 mil. Sad!

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Maybe it's a 'catching Al Capone on tax evasion' kind of thing?
It has a look of that, but I don't see this clown really being deterred by a giant fine they can't do anything to collect because he's a broke moron and always will be. It's not like it puts him in jail or stops any of his other antics.

TherapyMan

kiwifarms.net
It has a look of that, but I don't see this clown really being deterred by a giant fine they can't do anything to collect because he's a broke moron and always will be. It's not like it puts him in jail or stops any of his other antics.
I think the fine may be more targeted towards dissuading others from doing the same thing, basically a "don't fuck with elections" directed at similar scumbag groups rather than specifically deterring Wohl and Co. The FCC may also be going after Burkman, who probably does have a decent sum of money stored up from his prior career as a legitimate attorney. Either way, it'll be another government entity wanting their pound of flesh from Wohl and Co.

AgriDrThunder

Shameful
kiwifarms.net
How do fine "proposals" work? Is it a given that the proposed amount will be the final fine or is it often adjusted?

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
How do fine "proposals" work? Is it a given that the proposed amount will be the final fine or is it often adjusted?
Typically the prosecution asks for a given amount, the defendant(s) ask for another given amount, and if the trial results in conviction, the ultimate amount is decided by the judge/jury during the sentencing.

Zhoban

Bougie von Savage
kiwifarms.net
ESPN's baseball columnist Jeff Passan backhanded Big Daddy Wohl so bad that it went viral. David's response was to cry, sniffle and threaten to act like a Jewish stereotype. I'm legitimately wondering if David could even pay for his empty threat, considering how many millions in fines and court bills Little Jacob is facing. Every legal battle with dollars attached is in the millions.

Big Baby Wohl.png

Techpriest

Praise the Machine Spirits
kiwifarms.net
ESPN's baseball columnist Jeff Passan backhanded Big Daddy Wohl so bad that it went viral. David's response was to cry, sniffle and threaten to act like a Jewish stereotype. I'm legitimately wondering if David could even pay for his empty threat, considering how many millions in fines and court bills Little Jacob is facing. Every legal battle with dollars attached is in the millions.

View attachment 2510030
It’s hard to interpret that as defamation, especially as it’s obviously in response to something directly said. It’s an insult responded to with an insult.

Bubsy

It's nothing purrsonal.
kiwifarms.net
Oh good lord. This is going to be incredible.

Edit: Do you think he lured these people to this house somehow so he could call them pedophiles and film their reactions or do we think these people are in on it somehow?

Last edited:

Cat Attack

I'm not at liberty to do math your honor
kiwifarms.net
I think the fine may be more targeted towards dissuading others from doing the same thing, basically a "don't fuck with elections" directed at similar scumbag groups rather than specifically deterring Wohl and Co. The FCC may also be going after Burkman, who probably does have a decent sum of money stored up from his prior career as a legitimate attorney. Either way, it'll be another government entity wanting their pound of flesh from Wohl and Co.
Yeah pretty much. If you let Wohl slide on this and don't give him the buttfucking he deserves you are just greenlighting someone more competent to go and start tricking people into not voting and once that can opens it's a race to the bottom because there are A LOT of fucking idiots out there. Hell if it wasn't illegal calling some boomer the morning of the election and telling them there's a security issue at their polling place and they need to go vote at some random address on the other side of town but it won't open until like an hour before the polls close would probably do more to swing votes than spending 100x that calling people and legit trying to get them to show up in the first place if they are on the fence.

thismanlies

Who Wants a Balloon Animal?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh my fucking God. He started his own version of "To Catch a Predator"...
>How would you feel if you were Joe Biden?

I'm not even 30 seconds in and I can tell this trainwreck is going to end with lawsuits out the ass.

Edit:
wohl tcap.PNG

wohl tcap2.PNG

That fucking comments section. Either Wohl's paying for bots or they have no idea that he's a big liar with no credibility.

Last edited: