Careercow Jacob Wohl / JacobAWohl / Matthew Cohen / Surefire Intelligence / NeX Capital Management - Far-right fraudster and banned investor, charged with numerous felonies, best known for "hipster coffee shops" and attempting to frame Mueller and Democratic candidates

Rogowski

one tree per nerd
kiwifarms.net
Jakey boy is getting dragged hard over this right now

View attachment 2691320
I’ll never not laugh at thread retarded faggots who screech about this is a Christian nation. The founding fathers specifically made it a point to not to have an official religion of the United States.
Jacob Wohl is way too incompetent and lazy to actually do real pedophile investigations. These are 100% paid actors.
Here’s an article by a local Arlington news outlet that shows they have also been hanging flyers with these supposed predators identity.
1636416704593.png
Arlington PD denied they have anything to do with it and it further supports the argument that these are actors because even if they had caught these guys in a legit sting they could still be sued by these individuals.

Least Concern

Pretend I have a Cryptoland pfp like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
Jacob Wohl is way too incompetent and lazy to actually do real pedophile investigations. These are 100% paid actors.
No sane actor would take a role where they portray a sex offender on a show which purports to be real.

From the short bit of a show that I watched, the other guy was doing all the talking anyway. Maybe he funds it and plays second fiddle on the camera and leaves all the work to other people.

stets

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No sane actor would take a role where they portray a sex offender on a show which purports to be real.

From the short bit of a show that I watched, the other guy was doing all the talking anyway. Maybe he funds it and plays second fiddle on the camera and leaves all the work to other people.
Wohl is notorious for roping people into his stupid stunts with deceptive means. Hell, the dude conned people into lying about having abusive sexual relationships with high ranking government officials. It's baked into his M.O. If they were compensated, they were definitely mislead about what they were signing up for.

Mullti Port RDRAM

my pronouns are cob/webs
kiwifarms.net

No sane actor would because as shown in the Oki video, no other actors besides the one they've worked with before would bother to show up.

Empresa

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jacob is on the Killstream discussing his recent rendezvous with Ethan Ralph

Admiral Piett

Kanberra Konvoy Korrespondent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another livestream is occurring. OKI's Weird Stories is doing a stream critiquing Jacob Wohl's predator hunting show. Apparently this is the second stream as Wohl and his editors left an unedited penis on their video. That said, it's super funny watching Jacob and Burkman ape Chris Hansen.

Uberpenguin

Flightless Bird Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
Hey, the site has a Jacob Wohl thread!
Finally there's a place where I can confess that I've often fantasized about living in an alternate universe where Jacob Wohl wasn't actually serious this whole time.

I know this isn't a fairy tale world and that in reality he's just a sociopath and very, very dumb, but sometimes I still let myself pretend.

I originally just came here to make a stupid joke and leave, but like passing a burning car wreck I guess I'm morally bound to address this situation, so here are archives of Wohl's predator hunting videos ep 1-5 (I think his second must've been removed, I can't find it anywhere):
Episode #1 (Apologies for potato quality)

My favorite part is the bit where the camera man is breathing heavily and peering through the bannister at the actress while Jacob sits behind him on the stairs like a little kid in time out.

Episode #3

Episode #4

Episode #5

Bonus: you too could become an executive producer of Predator DC!

He says that "so many of [us]" have been contacting him asking for ways they can throw money at him for his TCAP knock off that he wanted to formalize a way for us to give him 500 bucks to get our names in the credits. Jake is a fucking lunatic. It's amazing.

Also, here's some bizarre press conference he did about his stupid show and all the made up important people they caught. And the first 15 minutes is just them setting up a table with flowers, lingerie, dildos, and booze on it. Idk.

There's only one non-predator related video currently on his channel at this point; didn't he have a bunch of weird videos about fitness shit up before? Cause if so they're all gone now.
WohlYT.png

They kept plastering up their site, so here that is too. It's just one page (A)
Screenshot 2021-11-19 at 06-34-16 Predator DC, Season 1.png

In conclusion, Jacob Wohl is an emotionally alien proto-man and researchers need to capture him so they can study whatever unique blend of personality disorders make him the way he is

substream

kiwifarms.net

In a strange turn of events, Oki seems to have scored an interview with Jacob Wohl.
Strangely, Jacob comes across more likable than Oki, and I thought Oki's series on him was really good.

Ratling

kiwifarms.net
Strangely, Jacob comes across more likable than Oki, and I thought Oki's series on him was really good.
Oki was just kinda, fucking around, slightly laughing at him with the superchat questions.
Afterwards he said he just wanted to understand his psychology. but just one or two questions could be interpreted as that.
He could have done a better job. not that I could do any better though... just underwhelming overall.

Some of Wohl answers where funny cringe though.

Admiral Piett

Kanberra Konvoy Korrespondent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So there's some big freedom rally over in the US at the moment, ala the big Canadian one. And it seems our resident amateur journo Jacob, and his moneyman Burkmann have tried to take control of the crowd, before then being booed and chased out.

I think perhaps the funniest thing, is that for two guys who continuously glow in the dark, the irony their vehicle is smeared with fluorescent stickers is almost palpable.

Anyways this is a snippet, allegedly from the Breitbart livestream of the event. Would not be surprised at all if Will Sommer covers this in some future article or some other capacity.

Here's the tweet I found covering this. And of course an archive.

EDIT: Addendum; this is apparently a cap from Jacob's Telegram channel. And he's calling out others for grifting. :story:
WohlGrift.jpg
Tweet, archive.

Last edited:

Zhoban

Bougie von Savage
kiwifarms.net
So there's some big freedom rally over in the US at the moment, ala the big Canadian one. And it seems our resident amateur journo Jacob, and his moneyman Burkmann have tried to take control of the crowd, before then being booed and chased out.

I think perhaps the funniest thing, is that for two guys who continuously glow in the dark, the irony their vehicle is smeared with fluorescent stickers is almost palpable.

Anyways this is a snippet, allegedly from the Breitbart livestream of the event. Would not be surprised at all if Will Sommer covers this in some future article or some other capacity.

View attachment 3046541

Here's the tweet I found covering this. And of course an archive.

EDIT: Addendum; this is apparently a cap from Jacob's Telegram channel. And he's calling out others for grifting. :story:
View attachment 3046555
Tweet, archive.
To Little Jacob's credit, this is the most accurate recounting of an event he and Jack have made. He discovered that using "Well, you do seem like you're in desperate need of leadership" doesn't work outside of the MCU.