Dramacow Jacob Wohl / JacobAWohl / Matthew Cohen / Surefire Intelligence / NeX Capital Management - Far-right fraudster and banned investor, charged with felonies, best known for "hipster coffee shops" and attempting to frame Mueller and Democratic candidates

Zhoban

Bougie von Savage
kiwifarms.net

The worst case scenario for The Daily Beast is that this will go to discovery, forcing them to present the audio recordings and other evidence. Yet, that scenario is still a clean victory for The Daily Beast, as it will remove all grounds for Jacob and Jack's suit. More importantly, it will be more black marks against Jacob and Jack's molecular-sized credibility.

What are your thoughts, @AnOminous? You've been good about speculating legal cuckery, like with the Maddox bullshit.

Reactions: Adamska

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This isn't about getting justice for 'libel' or whatever, this is about fooling more of their dumb followers to pay money for some new dumb scam. If the court doesn't grant them anything, then they can start shrieking about how the deep state is protecting the Daily Beast from justice or whatever.

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Arm Pit Cream

Down in Pumpkin Hill I gots to find my lost piece
kiwifarms.net
How dumb do you have to be to think Laura autistically chaining herself to a huge company's front door and having a meltdown or pointlessly giving millions to a shady vague crowdfunding scheme is a "high impact political publicity stunt"?
Must be following the "all publicity is good publicity" mindset.

Just A Butt

Lift me up, like a garage door.
kiwifarms.net
He's claiming to have gotten the Krassenstein brothers banned via gay ops. At least, that's what I think he means by this.
So, like, does he realize that posting this kind of thing publicly might undo all his "hard work"? Last I read the whatsis bros were still appealing the ban.

Also, where does a faggot like him get an extra $1k to burn on dumb shit like this? I thought his crowdfunding thing was shut down?

Sondermemehandlung

kiwifarms.net
This video is a year old, but it sums up the whole (((Judeo-Christian))) meme.
My God, this is beyond stupid. There are a lot of Christian sites in Palestine and Jordan.

Jordan's Arab Christians are exceptionally well integrated in the Jordanian society and enjoy a high level of freedom. Christians are allotted 9 out of a total of 130 seats in the Jordanian parliament, and also hold important ministerial portfolios, ambassadorial appointments, and positions of high military rank. The highest position reached by a Jordanian Christian is Deputy Prime Minister, currently held by Rajai Muasher. All Christian religious ceremonies are publicly celebrated in Jordan.

-------------

Jordan is part of the Holy Land and has several biblical attractions that attract pilgrimage and tourist activities.
Biblical sites include; Al-Maghtas where Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist, Mount Nebo where Moses looked on to the Promised Land, Umm ar-Rasas a fortified Roman garrison that contains 16 Byzantine churches, Madaba that holds the Madaba Map which is the oldest mosaic map of the Holy Land, Machaerus which is a fortified hilltop overlooking the Dead Sea where John the Baptist was imprisoned and executed and Umm Qais (Gadara) where Jesus is thought to have expelled demons out of a man near the shores of the Sea of Galilee.[12]
In northern Jordan, there is a small creek where an angel met and wrestled with the patriarch Jacob.
The rock struck by Moses to bring forth water and the patriarch Aaron's tomb are both in southern Jordan.
The ruins of the fortress of the Ammonites are on a mountain overlooking downtown Amman. This is the site where King David had Bathsheba's husband Uriah the Hittite killed.
In Palestine you have the Cave of the Patriarchs, the Church of the Nativity and Lot's tomb among others and Muslims aren't destroying them. So as long as Israel and the neo-cons don't support yet another jihadi uprising in the name of freedom there these sites will remain standing. Like Palmyra did for hundreds of years under Ottoman and then Baathist rule.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino