Jake Paul & Logan Paul - Youtuber, Viner, Team 10, Former Disney Star, Expert Doxxer

Is Jake Paul the definition of a manchild?

• Yes

Votes: 538 50.8%
  • No

Votes: 18 1.7%
  • We're all just jealous of his success. The Jake Paul army will never stop. *Dabs on haters*

Votes: 503 47.5%

• Total voters

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had no idea they did until you brought it up tbqh
Yeah, even according to the YouTubers that did watch it, we didn't miss out on much except Jake Paul crying backstage and Logan saying he was sick that morning and he sneezed like three times and that's about it.

who dare wins?

doee Geneva convention apply to weebs an furfags?
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, even according to the YouTubers that did watch it, we didn't miss out on much except Jake Paul crying backstage and Logan saying he was sick that morning and he sneezed like three times and that's about it.
well, when 2 post rich idiots fight in a "professional" match, what do you expect? an actual boxing match? you gotta be kidding, right?

Reactions: Meowthkip

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it just me, or is Pyrocynical the only (large) YouTuber trying to scrape together content about the Pauls? Cause I feel like most people have moved on and don't really talk about them anymore these days.

who dare wins?

doee Geneva convention apply to weebs an furfags?
kiwifarms.net
Is it just me, or is Pyrocynical the only (large) YouTuber trying to scrape together content about the Pauls? Cause I feel like most people have moved on and don't really talk about them anymore these days.

hes more or less E begging. seems to be that his old ways are still with him. don't get me wrong his "movie review" content is actually pretty decent. his fanbase are probably tards so he has to cater to them. I also have the suspicion hes a massive closet cross dressing Troon. I don't know why but the whole cringe cosplaying shit he does on his instagram makes me think hes a huge degenerate behind the scene.

• Agree
Reactions: Burning Fanatic

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
hes more or less E begging. seems to be that his old ways are still with him. don't get me wrong his "movie review" content is actually pretty decent. his fanbase are probably tards so he has to cater to them. I also have the suspicion hes a massive closet cross dressing Troon. I don't know why but the whole cringe cosplaying shit he does on his instagram makes me think hes a huge degenerate behind the scene.
I definitely agree on the movie review stuff, at least for his video on Cube. Pretty solid video, yet of course, he had to put one of the Pauls as the thumbnail.

Chewy Suarez

Kids eat free on Mondays!
kiwifarms.net

H3 isn’t still trying to collect those sweet Paul coins?