Jake Paul & Logan Paul - Youtuber, Viner, Team 10, Former Disney Star, Expert Doxxer

Is Jake Paul the definition of a manchild?

• Yes

Votes: 1,279 51.1%
  • No

Votes: 41 1.6%
  • We're all just jealous of his success. The Jake Paul army will never stop. *Dabs on haters*

Votes: 1,181 47.2%

• Total voters

TheSockiestSock

Stuff me in your mouth
kiwifarms.net
Well, now that it's relevant for me to ask with the uptick in thread activity; why the fuck does that Mr. Beast guy collaborate with Logan "film and slap a dead Jap" Paul? I mean, I know the answer already, but it's still odd, even if the answer is dumb kids and money.
These people don’t live in a real world where actions have real consequences most youtube faggots have to do some really awful shit to get canceled because for every sign of degenerate behavior there will be a group of fanboys to make a hug box for them and basically validate their degeneracy via the youtuber. The internet has revealed like 50% of people are degenerate and hell for all you know I probably am too. Don’t bet on any new people in your life every being normal verify that shit through German interrogation if you have to.

The company ruined its own reputation by vouching for shit they didn't know about. Given their shitty reviews online they didn't even need the help.
Their reputation might have sucked before but they just got exposed as illegitimate to millions who were following Logan Paul’s Pokeautism they are basically gonna have to rebrand or just stop their business because no one is trusting them after this. Which is good because their verification process seemed to be ‘yep that box has been sealed for a while looks real to me!’ and slapping their sticker on it.

Black Yoshi

kiwifarms.net
Logan got scammed out of $3.5 million on some rare Pokémon cards:

The box was gutted and refilled with GI Joe cards. A company that specializes in reviewing vintage trading cards, the Baseball Card Exchange (BBCE), was initially brought in some time ago to verify if the boxes seemed legit, which they believed to be the case at the time. Though after further speculation, they opened the box to reveal the contents being a total sham.

Unsurprisingly, the BBCE's reputation took a massive hit from this massive blunder. It's a really bad look to say the least, considering their business was all about verifying expensive cards for collectors to purchase.
They tried to address the fallout on Twitter, though it hasn't gone over very well, considering various Pokémon nerds debunked the box's authenticity from their own rooms while an "expert" miserably failed to verify it in-person:
View attachment 2885904View attachment 2885906View attachment 2885917

Assuming this was the same guy, Logan's "card dealer" has been called out in the past for being super sketchy with some of the deals he's made in the past. This was not the first time this guy has sold a tampered box to some interested collectors.

I recommend reading through this short thread from last year for some additional context:
I'm calling it right now this has tipped him over the edge, when Japan reopens its borders he's gonna an hero in the forest he made an ass out of himself in.

Muncie Anderson

John R. Dequindre
kiwifarms.net
At least Logan hasn't, to my knowledge, publicly tweeted out "Well, now I know!" in hopes of getting thousands of "And knowing is half the battle" messages in response.

Logan Paul is not the first YouTuber or social influencer to drop ridiculous amounts of money on Pokemon cards, and he's probably not going to be the last.

TheSockiestSock

Stuff me in your mouth
kiwifarms.net
At least Logan hasn't, to my knowledge, publicly tweeted out "Well, now I know!" in hopes of getting thousands of "And knowing is half the battle" messages in response.

Logan Paul is not the first YouTuber or social influencer to drop ridiculous amounts of money on Pokemon cards, and he's probably not going to be the last.
I personally cannot wait until the sperging over Beanie Babies happens again I hear there is some appeal again because of course plush dolls made for 50 cents are obviously worth thousands of dollars. 😂

Chaotic Pizzaparty

kiwifarms.net
Wait, really? I stopped playing years back when it became clear that idpol had thoroughly infected it, but I was of the understanding that it was doing very well right now.
Oh absolutely, there is some major chicanery come WOTC side with their numbers. There was a blog entry about it and later on when I look properly a seller from channel fireball ousts it and his logic is pretty good.

To put it in context this article summarises a lot of issues, also Wotc has Cris Cox as CEO and the guy is shady.

https://www.dicebreaker.com/games/m...nion/magic-the-gathering-2021-cycle-in-review

There was almost a set a month, no wonder they made half a billion and that also includes toys and board games.

Put it this way, MTG is so out of touch they have asked celebrities to promote the game including Pewds - where he tells people the game sucks. (seriously) Danny Trejo and their newest Post Malone. In the following video, he looks high off his mind, and it is easily one of the most cringiest things I have witnessed.

To add as well the lack of people covering MTG as content so many have gone because WOTC's politics or destruction of the game, there is hardly any left. If they are, they are actually shills or SJWs. The game was co-opted by SJWs inside and out and destroyed.

Numerous times troons and such have tried to ween their way into Nintendo, only to get destroyed because most people love the game for the game, same applies to Yu Gi Oh. Laura Kate Dale is notable in this for this entitled behaviour and lolcowness

Easterling

cum jar conoussier
kiwifarms.net
Knowing Logan Paul, I'd expect him to lose money on shit like this. All I wanna know is what kind of stupid shit would Logan blow his money next.
Bets are on its something like kenner star wars action figures or He-man toys. If he's taking pot shots at hobbies autists engage in its gonna be ones where the money is so stuff like tabletop gaming doesnt have nearly as much money involved like trading cards do recently. The disney carbon copy will decsend upon all your collectable hobbies without mercy, woe betide the unwashed spergs of local hobby stores.

Last edited:

Onizu

kiwifarms.net
Bets are on its something like kenner star wars action figures or He-man toys. If he's taking pot shots at hobbies autists engage in its gonna be ones where the money is so stuff like tabletop gaming doesnt have nearly as much money involved like trading cards do recently. The disney carbon copy will decsend upon all your collectable hobbies without mercy, woe betide the unwashed spergs of local hobby stores.
Why doesn't he invest in trading or houses? It's not like he doesn't have the money. I am tired of these normalfags trying inflate the prices of collectibles, i already have enough torture by being born a disgusting greasy nerd, at least let me buy and enjoy my copy of Mario for lest than a trillion usds. He isn't even going to ''enjoy'' them, which annoys me the most. The AVGN, Scott, Jon, etc show a well-cared collection, you can tell they have poured time and money into getting that rare game or toy, meanwhile for him buying a mint condition collectible is purely an investment, they are going to be thrown into a box and probably get dirty/broken while it's price deflates as the time goes.

Verxis

kiwifarms.net
What is really unfortunate is it essentially ruined a beloved card game. The Pokemon TCG is actually fun and good in winnings, Yu-Gi-Oh has no prizing structure Pokemon does. What Logan did though crippled how you can actually play the game.

So currently Pokemon rotates unlike Yu Gi Oh (MTG is a dead game, a lot of locals do not fire because getting players is hard.) Pokemon has 8 sets currently and all of them are impossible to buy especially on the EU side. It's made it harder to buy singles too since everyone puts them up for auction. The Pokemon TCG too has a very cheap entry to play whilst YGO and MTG do not and he ruined that for players.

This fan breaks it up well and the autism that descended upon this relatively peaceful community. The video starts at 10:00 for those interested. The Pokemon TCG is very different from the video game section the most just enjoy the card game but it affected their enjoyment.
Pls do not post videos with women in them. I got so enraged at seeing a woman I threw up.

Easterling

cum jar conoussier
kiwifarms.net
Why doesn't he invest in trading or houses? It's not like he doesn't have the money. I am tired of these normalfags trying inflate the prices of collectibles, i already have enough torture by being born a disgusting greasy nerd, at least let me buy and enjoy my copy of Mario for lest than a trillion usds. He isn't even going to ''enjoy'' them, which annoys me the most. The AVGN, Scott, Jon, etc show a well-cared collection, you can tell they have poured time and money into getting that rare game or toy, meanwhile for him buying a mint condition collectible is purely an investment, they are going to be thrown into a box and probably get dirty/broken while it's price deflates as the time goes.
I dont think kids wanna watch him buy houses or make sensible investments. Personally I dont even get how you 'enjoy' a card collection outside of playing pokemon with them, which i'd argue is detrimental to the value of them considering the extreme lengths spergs go to appraise them. Chances are he will just trash the stuff he buys but again, a large part of the money hes making isnt selling the collection off down the line its ad money from views.

Verxis

kiwifarms.net
I dont think kids wanna watch him buy houses or make sensible investments. Personally I dont even get how you 'enjoy' a card collection outside of playing pokemon with them, which i'd argue is detrimental to the value of them considering the extreme lengths spergs go to appraise them. Chances are he will just trash the stuff he buys but again, a large part of the money hes making isnt selling the collection off down the line its ad money from views.
I collect things I like to look at. Granted; most of the things I collect have no inherent value, but If I were to collect Pokemon cards, the value of cards I like would only be an incidental bonus. These market speculators are playing a dangerous game. The only predictable thing about Pokemon card markets are how unpredictable they are.

Onizu

kiwifarms.net
That's the point, for normal people like Jake Paul, their only value is how much it's priced at a market. For people like MaxMoeFoe, for example, it's a long-time passion/autism. You can tell how much Max loves and knows about his cards, he even spent more money trying to get the rainbow Charizard when he could have bought it off eBay because for him it's not only the price but the experience of getting it out of a pack. I doubt Jack Paul has any attachment to the franchise at all.