Artcow Jamal Farah | jamalf11x | sonicxarabgangsta | je171 | farahproductions - Traced art from Sonic X for Sonic OC Flash movie & makes death threats to anyone who criticizes him.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ZO5-aGDi.jpeg

Links:
JamalF11X
SonicXArabGangsta
Je171
FarahProductions
JamalF11
Youtube account
AIM
Facebook
LinkedIn
Twitter

Imagine, if you will, a rage addicted, internet tough guy version of Chris-chan minus the autism and obesity but not the low I.Q. level. Now imagine that instead of making shitty comic books, our figurative Chris-chan caricature made shitty Flash movies instead. Now imagine that Chris-chan actively threatens to beat everyone up with the awesome martial arts skills that he learned by watching the Karate Kid for giving him constructive criticism over the internet. Whether or not he follows random women into public bathrooms and advertises himself as a potential boyfriend in restaurants is currently up for interpretation.

Not unlike Chris-chan, Jamal Farah is a hardcore racist but instead of hating non-Caucasians he's against European Jews, meaning he hates white people.

Jamal Farah was not a fresh user to Newgrounds when he uploaded his SWF submission "Sonic - A New Enemy" which is what he's known for; the Youtube title for this animation is "Dark Sonic saves Chris Thorndyke in Sonic X." In fact, this was debatably his last submission out of the six he shat out, mainly because his last two submissions were simply individual scenes from "Sonic - A New Enemy" taken out of their original context and uploaded as new Flash movies.

After uploading "Sonic - A New Enemy" Jamal Farah was met with somewhat fair yet objective critique by two out of five some-odd people that had left reviews, the rest gave senseless praise. Since the SWF file was crammed full of compressed movie clip symbols that were used for either shitty motion tween animations or plants that were duplicated thirty times on the same layer to create background art to cover the span of Flash's default stage scope of 550 x 400 pixels, a common theme cropped up; among the two dissenters and fans alike was the complaint that their computers chugged the Flash movie from beginning to end.

Jamal, oddly enough, responded to the first couple of reviews noting this problem with some level of tact, however, about three reviews into the submission, he ended virtually every response with this:

1005cdd6c5c0306db1226e77b1aa1021

Note that by the time he started literally flipping the finger to bug reporters, none of the users leaving reviews were being outwardly malicious, derogatory, critical or even so much as dissenting, they all just reported the same problem.

He then proceeded to outright blame his audience for the simple fact that he created a shitty product by telling them that their computers were either outdated or underpowered and if anyone noted having specs higher than the kind he specified running on his computer in his author's responses, he called them liars. Furthermore, anyone who wrote actual critique on the myriad of things wrong with the file were met with this:

Jamal Farah being humble said:
my flash is made perfectly and runs smoothly on all my laptops.

Jamal Farah being a screaming manchild said:
Now listen here you little bitch. You're a fucking pussy and people like you are the scum of the Earth.

Jamal Farah being a lazy dick said:
Just because I didn't feel like optimizing the resources in flash, doesn't make me childish, its due to my laziness and carelessness towards your feelings.

Jamal Farah being narcissistic said:
The plot was designed well, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it."

Jamal Farah being an internet tough guy / appealing to threat said:
You are a pussy, and if you actually lived near me and said that to my face,
I would crack your fucking skull you little bitch.

Jamal Farah said:
from what I know, you are a little pussy hiding behind a computer screen trying to act tough and bash other people's animations because you have no life.

Jamal Farah's answer to all forms of constructive criticism and advice said:
I don't take bullshit advice from useless ignorant pussies like you that just try to show off that your better than others by insulting their animations just to get attention and respect and I don't give a fuck about your opinions.

Jamal Farah using the reduction fallacy said:
It doesn't lag, only the people that comment and complain that it lags are the ones that own shitty computers.

Jamal Farah using an unfalsifiability argument said:
This flash file runs perfectly on my computer and on all the laptops I have.

Jamal Farah bitching about his score said:
If we banned people like you from rating flash animations to a 0, the rating for this flash would be at least a 3.

Jamal Farah being narcissistic by boasting the quality of his character (I smell a trend) said:
The name Flame the Hedgehog is a professionally designed, it sounds as if it has been created by Sega.

Jamal Farah using the ad hominem fallacy said:
I don't take bullshit advice from useless ignorant pussies like you that just try to show off that your better than others by insulting their animations just to get attention and respect and I don't give a fuck about your opinions.

Jamal Farah lying out of his ass said:
I do take critique from many people online, and that is how I improve my skills.

Sonic | A New Enemy

The Flash movie was rife with flaws, every audio clip was set to Event mode so sound effects, music and voice acting clips played independently of the timeline and depending on what type of computer one had while watching it, the animation would accelerate and decelerate at different times causing audio files to mix together, not that they were properly spaced apart anyway.

The music is horrendously mixed, songs were pre-cut to bleed into each other with no real transition period of any kind and whenever a song starts and ends on it's own it never fully fades out before ending, not unlike the abrupt inability to hear when a nuclear bomb has been detonated.

Even better was the fact that if you got passed the over-complicated waterfall shit that killed almost every computer that played it both old and new, you'd notice something was off about the voice acting. I'm of course talking about the fact that the voice acting cast is comprised of Jamal's siblings, dialog cut from the Sonic X TV show with the background score still intact and Microsoft Sam. The audio quality is so fine tuned and nuanced that you can almost taste a career in sound engineering for Jamal Farah.

Oh and the cherry on top of the shit sundae; the volumes for each category of sound aren't at all balanced in any way shape or form so the background score constantly drowns out the dialog, not that you'd want to hear that insipid, one dimensional shit anyway. The same goes for the sound effects which dominate over both the voice acting and the music just because Jamal wanted his "masterpiece" to be as obnoxious as possible.

The animation is abysmal, anything that isn't tweened is a mockery of frame by frame animation as Jamal apparently has a hard on for clinging to the concept of limited animation as he abuses motion blur techniques, animating on twos and never moving a character's jaw line whenever they speak, all of which are used as budget cutting techniques by sweatshop animation companies; the only thing that's missing is the lack of a fourth finger for each character.

There's a major lack of anything programming related too, meaning that there's no preloader to speak of in this SWF file or any of his SWF files for that matter. The most he has is a play button with the stop(); script at the first frame. Who's fault was it that this piece of shit couldn't play again? In case you don't know, not having a preloader for a SWF file can cause things like stalling, lagging, chugging, errors and the movie stopping somewhere in the middle never to progress any further because it thinks it's done loading.

The artwork is literally traced from other sources, particularly in the region of Jamal Farah's original character "Flame the Hedgehog" who's special power is to change species between scene cuts and perspective changes, by which I mean in one scene he looks like Knuckles and in the other he's designed like Shadow and his overall design is based off of Nazo, a scrapped character from Sonic X that was never put into use. Note that anything that isn't outright stolen is pretty much on par with something Chris-chan would draw from scratch, only with vectors instead of crayons. Think about that for a moment. While you do that, enjoy this fine gallery of all the things that Jamal Farah traced for one Flash movie.

bdf13aa21e4485e50ac7ad7051e0e5e2

b3b0370bbf9788e0da4f33df7353f29d

8e14c8bd5169c071c3dc96539792e490

e6740c97520f3a8aad20df9511860e2d

cd3d59cd7eb65394817e97f1c172ed43

51bf1bd6980165f678ed34d30418fe6a

734b52132d8a461c5bba1381e637bdfa

cd6af7a373ae4e3a79bd109b0d83e229

a3f1b80c549ce45aecef60ca89ab115e

984994cda14eea5cbd894362a3efbb50

efa5aac2ef03a0431f6c27f9a9f86819

be2c58da6a8796fd951d5c765ad7cda6

2f57a5675270dac9f83ebad8559f68a7

Is... is this what he meant when he wrote "I am making a new Sonic flash animation, and it will be Sonic X quality!!" in his 'About You' info? Remember, this is his magnum opus, just imagine how much he does it in his lesser works. If you're unconvinced just by comparison photos on the grounds you believe we may have shopped them, we pulled half of that evidence from the SWF file itself.

eb059b6a538a4f0fc0efacff31a808d2

That's right, we decompiled the SWF, took a look inside and wouldn't you know it, we found a cache full of the still shots from Sonic X that he traced directly. Yes ladies and gentlemen, he really is that rock fucking stupid. Never mind the fact that he reacts to constructive criticism in the same capacity that nitroglycerin reacts to slight temperature adjustments, he's been verified to be an art thief, the thing he's been constantly trying to worm out of addressing with red herrings and outright lies in his authors responses since people first started making those accusations in their reviews.

Oh, what? Don't believe me? You think this evidence was fabricated? We have the original SWF file available right here completely untouched and unaltered from the day it was first submitted to Newgrounds, that means you can download Sothink SWF Decompiler and see the evidence for yourself. Jamal was the one to leave it there after all.

Just in case you're still unconvinced that we didn't alter evidence to make shit look traced out of personal spite toward this individual, feel free to compare the SWF file and the evidence we've provided you with the Youtube edition of this rolling abomination that Jamal uploaded himself.

The SWF file

The worst part of this is when you steadily begin to realize that the core reason why people typically cling to drawing Sonic characters is because they're amateurs and Sonic characters are simplistic to draw so the criteria for drawing them well is not exactly high. With that in mind, remember, Jamal was apparently so bad at drawing Sonic characters that he needed to steal from a TV show that was a rolling ball of crap to begin with to make his mark. There's a reason we compare him to Chris-chan.

The plot... wait, what plot? There's no story here, there's no depth, there's no character development, the OC has no established motive or even a real goal and he's the focal point of this entire abomination; just before the end credits, he proclaims that he'll return and "this was just a test," meaning to imply that he had no reason or even desire to obtain the Chaos Emerald to begin with and he only used the fight that followed as a measuring stick for Sonic's power level or some shit. If that really was his goal then why did he even bother attempting to barter with Chris Thorndyke instead of just killing the little bastard outright and standing triumphantly over his corpse like we all would if given the chance? This story is fucking dumb. I could squeeze a better plot out of a twelve year old fanfiction writer.

Oh but I bet you wanna hear more about Flame the Hedgehog.

The character is literally nothing more than a massive insult to the good name of Sonic recolors, think about that for a moment; a rip off of Perfect Nazo. Think about it, he's red, he doesn't need the Chaos Emeralds to project energy blasts or fly and whenever the other characters around him go super and beat the everlasting shit out of him, he shrugs it off like it was nothing.

The only reason why the "Nazo Unleashed" series was successful is because there was a type of autistic legacy behind the character; a concept for a main antagonist that was scrapped and leaked to the public but this... this has nothing of value or interest other than the fact that the author that published it is a complete and utter retard.

You might be wondering what his three lesser works were:

Shadow the Edgehog
Sonic the Sperghog
Shitty logo intro

Be aware that he tends to reuse his own traced art and yes, he has submitted it to the art portal and quickly removed it shortly after submitting it.

The only thing more insulting about Jamal's work are his responses to reviews. In fact, here's every review left on his abominable piece of shit and his responses to them. Nothing was left untouched or lost to time, this is everything:

Jamal Farah's response to user | Blueshadowx
Jamal Farah's response to user | Sonicsteel
Jamal Farah's response to user | DKSS
Jamal Farah's response to user | Techlesswayz
Jamal Farah's response to user | Psychopath
Jamal Farah's response to user | Keisok
Jamal Farah's response to user | Larghetto
Jamal Farah's response to user | Chris-092
Jamal Farah's response to user | Psychotailsultimate
Jamal Farah's response to user | Johnpinkerton
Jamal Farah's response to user | Thomas12333
Jamal Farah's response to user | Whipit9000
Jamal Farah's response to user | Megamanxn95

Oh but ladies and gentlemen, that's not where his retaliation ends: he will write revenge reviews out of spite of authors who criticize his work.

0c67cb7afa9e9bcacb40d27198f245c9

Mind you, these shit reviews were actually to the potential benefit of the author; what Jamal did here was highly against the rules, so much in fact that he had his reviewing privileges revoked after they were removed. If the author flagged Jamal Farah's reviews for abuse, he likely got a whistle upgrade which means he can now report abusive reviews faster.

Fun fact: notice that Jamal Farah forms a conspiracy theory in his head canon that a Flash crew called the Crap Flash Crew are after him and have formed a frontal assault, also note that he thinks that all the accounts leaving reviews on his movies are alts; the only alt was, in fact, Megamanxn95, a sock set up to trap Jamal into giving away intimate information with the alt owner. Also, yes, he is that dumb. This was Jamal's exchange with the account:

Jamal Farah cannot navigate a simple website on his own, despite being of clearly superior intelligence
Too dumb to write his own thread title, although we're certain that it included the phrase "Faggot minority!"
The thread was deleted instantly and there is no screen capture of the thread
Two of Jamal's six movie submissions are removed
Jamal swearing inept revenge
*Tips fedora*

Now this LOLcow certainly is lulzy & interesting but why is he relevant? Many of the links are broken and this was two years ago. Well ladies and gentlemen, he's back which means he's active again. Notice in the author comments where he lies about ironing this animation out for five years before uploading it, when the reality is it only took him a few months, which is still pathetic, all the while boasting about his superior knowledge in Flash use. By the way, he did not own up to his promise to Megamanxn95 to send him links when he reuploaded his garbage.

2b506bd37336598aa38388985c7d2c00

Fun fact, the video he uploaded [as opposed to the SWF from before] still chugs in its framerate, which means it wasn't exported from Flash properly. Either that or it's simply shitty like that by design. Also, dat 240p rez. The only changes he's made in the two years he's had it down for are to the end credits [he does not credit the actually artists of his production] and that he's renamed "Flame the Hedgehog" to "Akuma the Hedehog" [Misspelling of "Hedgehog" intentional, clearly.] because Street Fighter. Five years of hard work or lying out his ass to sound impressive? In fact, that's actually to his detriment because spending half a decade on that is nothing to boast about. What a faggot.

323dc4d203410682799a120a9534cf37

Be completely aware that the crew he's talking about in his "about me" section is literally nothing more than his siblings, who, at the time "Sonic - A New Enemy" was made, were toddlers. That's not to say that they aren't on par with his abilities, I assure you that in the two year gap between his original drama and now that the student is now the master and soon, Jamal Farah will be learning from his younger siblings how to be competent in drawing with crayons. They learned from the best and now, they are the best, leading him.

Anyways, what's your opinion on this guy?

Last edited:

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You had me at "Faggot minority" and the ASCII middle finger. Holy shit that salt.

Addendum: Holy shit that sound. How do you mess up audio that bad? You'd think a guy wanting to be a pro-animator would have a legit sound studio, and by that I mean at least a laptop mic that picks up audible sound. This is tin-can and string level quality here.

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's only so much one can blame the problems of their piles of shit on and this motherfucker made me laugh so hard with his delusional responses to people when they called him out on it. More of this guy please.

I saw some of the animation and it's really horrid. The lip syncing especially was complete garbage and he's trying to blame everyone else for his huge fuck up.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's only so much one can blame the problems of their piles of shit on and this motherfucker made me laugh so hard with his delusional responses to people when they called him out on it. More of this guy please.

I saw some of the animation and it's really horrid. The lip syncing especially was complete garbage and he's trying to blame everyone else for his huge fuck up.

The funny thing is that he's now uploading this exclusively in video format, which means he can't blame his lack of optimization on other people's machines because it's no longer a dynamic format.

He is literally the most incompetent & egotistical animator I've ever seen.

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The funny thing is that he's now uploading this exclusively in video format, which means he can't blame his lack of optimization on other people's machines because it's no longer a dynamic format.

He is literally the most incompetent & egotistical animator I've ever seen.
So he's like a racist Andrew Dobson with even less talent. Gotcha. Even that dipshit can do better than this guy can.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It really is obvious how often this asshole traces too. I think they make up over 80% of his flashes, which makes his claim of being an animator one of the funniest jokes this side of ADF claiming to be not a white-cis man, or DSP claiming to be one of the top gamers in the US.

He can't even fucking trace right either; through arcane sorcery he managed to fuck up every aspect ratio of the source image. I think Chris outdid him at tracing, and he used a kid's crayola light thingy to do it.

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh yes. Besides that douche chill inducing middle finger text thing he does, it couldn't be more obvious how often he traces literally every thing that he draws up. This guy is hopeless. The icing on the cake is whether he went to some art college and still draws like this.

SpessCaptain

Salty Space Bitch
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I do a bit of flash animation and HOLY SHIT is everything here really cheaply done. Thank fuck they got rid of bones, now you have to animate things by hand rather than by cheesing it with the bone tool, filters and motion tweens.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When did he write that comment?

Literally today, when he reuploaded his shitty Flash movie.

I do a bit of flash animation and HOLY SHIT is everything here really cheaply done. Thank fuck they got rid of bones, now you have to animate things by hand rather than by cheesing it with the bone tool, filters and motion tweens.

What's a "bone tool"? Are you talking about the line tool?

EDIT: I just looked it up, it's way after my time. Still, removing tweening sounds like a retarded change to make. It has a purpose. Also, lol, why remove filters? What do you use for special effects without them? Just gradients?

Last edited:

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh God.

So he's been on Newgrounds for over 3 years and has been learning to animate with Flash for over 5 years and still hasn't learned a damn thing about either except how to bullshit both really badly.

Nah, he's been sitting on the same project since he removed it two years ago and uploaded the Youtube version in place of the original.

SpessCaptain

Salty Space Bitch
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Literally today, when he reuploaded his shitty Flash movie.

What's a "bone tool"? Are you talking about the line tool?
In old versions of flash there was a tool which could be used to make skeletons for animations, you'd make each piece into a symbol and then attach it to a skeleton system, it would move in the direction you wanted and is the cornerstone of bad animation.

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flash/articles/character_animation_ik.html
http://puu.sh/hAYp8/57807484dd.swf this whole I did animation is built on bones