Artcow Jamal Farah | jamalf11x | sonicxarabgangsta | je171 | farahproductions - Traced art from Sonic X for Sonic OC Flash movie & makes death threats to anyone who criticizes him.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In old versions of flash there was a tool which could be used to make skeletons for animations, you'd make each piece into a symbol and then attach it to a skeleton system, it would move in the direction you wanted and is the cornerstone of bad animation.

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flash/articles/character_animation_ik.html
http://puu.sh/hAYp8/57807484dd.swf this whole I did animation is built on bones

Oh so it's just LegendaryFrog and Waterman shit made simpler. That's almost on par with GoAnimate.

SpessCaptain

Salty Space Bitch
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh so it's just LegendaryFrog and Waterman shit made simpler. That's almost on par with GoAnimate.
Basically, yes. The newer versions now don't have it, it's considered to be an legacy tool because very few professionals used it (LOL) and boy did that make a lot of animators unhappy. There are usually better plugins now for Bone work anyway.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe. Does it feature stuff from the author's real life or extreme edginess?

I would consider "his" animations to be the extent his fanfiction, whether he actually does write fanfic literature is beyond me. I only know him for "his" animation shit.

In old versions of flash there was a tool which could be used to make skeletons for animations, you'd make each piece into a symbol and then attach it to a skeleton system, it would move in the direction you wanted and is the cornerstone of bad animation.

Yeah I bet it made a lot of them mad. I can imagine that a lot of them were trained exclusively in that tool and it was their gateway into animation. I first began doing animation with MS Paint and Windows Movie Maker 2.0 so frame by frame was required, when I discovered tweening when I learned Flash, my first reaction was "WTF is this shit?"

Needless to say, it radically changed my opinions on certain animators I had admired, previously assuming from ignorance that their jobs were hard.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I can see very limited use for the bone tool. The biggest being to use it to animate a sidescrolling game in flash or something like that. Outside that? A few specific poses and joints, although the use would've been limited to specific angles of attack. Still more useless than tweening however, and I wouldn't be shocked if a lot of stickman flashes were made with it.

Though considering how incompetent Jamal seems to be, I wouldn't be shocked if he would be too inept to even use that too.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can see very limited use for the bone tool. The biggest being to use it to animate a sidescrolling game in flash or something like that. Outside that? A few specific poses and joints, although the use would've been limited to specific angles of attack. Still more useless than tweening however, and I wouldn't be shocked if a lot of stickman flashes were made with it.

Though considering how incompetent Jamal seems to be, I wouldn't be shocked if he would be too inept to even use that too.

He wouldn't even know it existed. He doesn't even know how to adjust sound settings to run with the timeline properly yet he claims to know the software definitively.

He probably watched a bunch of DeviantArt tutorials on how it works and assumed he had everything he needed.

By the way, someone said "more of this guy please" so here we go, here's some of his shitty Youtube videos.

I also found his LinkedIn page and added it to the first page.

Jamal Farah said:
I am a third year student at the University of Ottawa completing a Bachelor of Commerce degree with a specialization in Accounting and I am looking for a full time or part time job in the summer.

I currently have a B+ average in my full-time university studies in Accounting and I am looking forward to gaining accounting experience and learning beneficial skills from experienced auditors. I want to make use of the accounting knowledge that I have learned during my studies and to apply them in real life situations. I am also very interested in working with the Government of Canada, specifically in the accounting field. My primary goal is to pursue my Chartered Accountant (CPA) designation as soon as I graduate from university.

During my high school and university studies, I have gained experience using Excel, and Microsoft Office, which I have learned during my Information Technology course and my Accounting courses, when formulating balance sheets, income statements and for recording important financial information. I am capable of performing tasks efficiently, but I am also looking forward to learning more skills and gaining knowledge from professionals to prepare myself for my future career as a Chartered Accountant.

The only thing we need now is a Twitter account. LOL Nevermind! I've got it right here! Added to the first page.

His responses to the inevitable bad reviews on his reupload will be Twitter enough, though. Be prepared by the way, the minute his submission succeeds the Under Judgement phase, he'll be able to see the reviews people left. His response might be to chimp out and remove everything again like he did before with his old account.

I'll also add in the "new" artwork he's uploaded too:

355463_farahproductions_supersonic-at-azure-lake.jpg
355464_farahproductions_sonic-at-emerald-coast-beach.jpg
355465_farahproductions_shenmue-ryo-hazuki-in-guilin.jpg
355568_farahproductions_sonic-mushroom-hill.jpg

Last edited:

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
This thread is Under Investigation*.

The following message has been sent from Jamal via the contact form at Kiwi Farms.

Urgent Request - Slander
I want this entire forum deleted. It is slander and is targeted against me. The forum writers should be banned for insulting me online and using my pictures without my permission. I want this forum deleted.
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/jamal-farah-jamalf11x-sonicxarabgangsta-je171-farahproductions.9368/

Arctic

Trold, vær dig selv-nok!
kiwifarms.net
God this is brilliant, can't believe this guy is in his third year of college. His Twitter is a gold mine as well, but I can't help but believe he still has a larger internet presence that we haven't discovered. I'm going to check fanfiction.net and see if I can find anything.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
I just sat through that video; I have no idea what I just watched. The sound was probably some of the worst I've ever heard. I wouldn't be surprised if he's using an older and/or damaged laptop's mic to record everything. (I also liked how that one black kid can apparently telekinetically call the basketball back to himself. *yawn*)

SpessCaptain

Salty Space Bitch
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apologies for double posting, but if Jamal thinks we're all pussies, then how come he won't come here and confront us?
  1. He's not in his element.
  2. There are some people here who have actually done Flash Animation and knows his work is bullshit and thus belittling.
  3. He probably doesn't know how to get past the security question.
  4. He's a pussy who talks shit on the internet.

The Jumping Dwarf

Aye, me bottle o' scrumpy
kiwifarms.net
This thread is Under Investigation*.

The following message has been sent from Jamal via the contact form at Kiwi Farms.

Urgent Request - Slander
I want this entire forum deleted. It is slander and is targeted against me. The forum writers should be banned for insulting me online and using my pictures without my permission. I want this forum deleted.
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/jamal-farah-jamalf11x-sonicxarabgangsta-je171-farahproductions.9368/

No, you idiot! Haven't you heard of a little something called "Streisand effect"?

Until now I was completely uninterested in this guy as a lolcow (especially because the first post is a severe case of tl;dr and I can't be bothered to find out why he's funny), but if that's what he wants, guess I'll join you guys in the mockery.

Hey Jamal! You suck!