Artcow Jamal Farah | jamalf11x | sonicxarabgangsta | je171 | farahproductions - Traced art from Sonic X for Sonic OC Flash movie & makes death threats to anyone who criticizes him.

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Andy27

Lolcow Stampede
kiwifarms.net
Oh boy, another attack? We barely survived the onslaught from Ahuviya and his latinx trannies. I hope we can withstand the wrath of such a magnificent internet warrior like Jamal - this guy is so badass, he repeatedly makes online threats and has even gone as far as calling people pussies behind his computer screen! Who would dare mess with this guy?

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, Jamal how about you come here and talk to us instead of a proxy? It's not Slander if there is proof, you must be pretty full of yourself if you google yourself constantly.
If Jamal were to come here, it could be an experience, especially with how he would react to criticism. If it is him and not some random lurker just pulling our legs, we should welcome Jamal just like we did with the other lol-cows that gave us a visit.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh boy, another attack? We barely survived the onslaught from Ahuviya and his latinx trannies. I hope we can withstand the wrath of such a magnificent internet warrior like Jamal - this guy is so badass, he repeatedly makes online threats and has even gone as far as calling people pussies behind his computer screen! Who would dare mess with this guy?

Jamal and Phil share a hate of Israel with each other coincidentally. Jamal actually called the state "Illegal".

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you mean the first link the author of this thread posted, perhaps. I clicked on it earlier but it said the file wasn't on Newgrounds. Either it was taken down or the staff did something about it.

Jamal removed it like a pansy. The archived links still work.

Sonic: A New Enemy
Shadow the Edgehog
Sonic the Sperghog
Shitty SEGA logo

If Jamal were to come here, it could be an experience, especially with how he would react to criticism. If it is him and not some random lurker just pulling our legs, we should welcome Jamal just like we did with the other lol-cows that gave us a visit.

Verified.

4dc72146e275ac2fba58466806c4953f

68a.jpg

Last edited:

Sanae Kochiya

afk Shrine Maiden
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another person who thinks that people badmouthing them is apparently illegal? If that were the case, everyone on the Farms would be on the FBI's Most Wanted.

I look forward to when Sonichu Akuma shows up in his next comic animation to bring down 4-cent-garbage The Farms.

Wizzrobe

kiwifarms.net
Well, he seems to have more of a plan to take the thread down than TJ Church did with his thread.

What was Cowlick's plan to take down his own thread?

Anyway if you're that butthurt Jamal that someone's talking shit about you on the internet you might want to...

A. Try to get the bottom of WHY you're a subject of mockery and ridicule

B. Come to talk to us here on Kiwi Farms instead of hiding behind your computer posting idle threats on a site that stopped being relevant around 2010.

Trombonista

ん~?意味がわからない? わからなくていい!!!
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What was Cowlick's plan to take down his own thread?
Nothing. He just insisted that the thread would be deleted.

Back on topic, is Jamal Palestinian-American, or did his ancestors come from a different Arab country?

Randall Fragg

Tran Ranch is under siege!
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jamal and Phil share a hate of Israel with each other coincidentally. Jamal actually called the state "Illegal".
Oy vey Jamal, why do you think Israel is illegal? When you mess with Israel, you mess with the Jewish Commandos. We're gonna come over to your Islamic Rap Bunker, storm it with our Jew commando training, and rescue Tupac from your homosexual Muslim clutches.

Bork Laser

#borked
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His plan is the same as it is from Chris to TJ. Shittting their pants and doing nothing but complain.

Anyways holy shit it does feel like I'm back in 2006. Shitty animation, seeing the creator of said crappy animation call everyone who doesn't like it a fucker/asshole/pussy, and the fact I'm on newgrounds watching this. Mmm Nostalgia

SATC Vortex

Aspiring Comic Artist / Ironic Sonichu Enthusiast.
kiwifarms.net
I just teleported back to early DeviantArt. This guy would have been a hit back then. Before Bronies there were bases, Sonic recolors, and 17-year-old half Japanese Mary Sue OCs who wear rave pants and listen to Lamb of God.