Artcow Jamal Farah | jamalf11x | sonicxarabgangsta | je171 | farahproductions - Traced art from Sonic X for Sonic OC Flash movie & makes death threats to anyone who criticizes him.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Sanae Kochiya

afk Shrine Maiden
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This thread is now under :!: :!: EXTREME INVESTIGATION :!: :!: due to the following reports.
Uhhh... I'm admittedly not well-vested in law at all but... do Canadian laws even apply to the Farms? I would assume that they would have no legality in what a bunch of bored people are saying about some guy and his shitty Sonic OCs recolors.

Commodore B.S.

Well Warded!
kiwifarms.net
Uhhh... I'm admittedly not well-vested in law at all but... do Canadian laws even apply to the Farms? I would assume that they would have no legality in what a bunch of bored people are saying about some guy and his shitty Sonic OCs recolors.

As a canadian, I am pretty sure they cant do diddly to the forum. Not hosted in canada, and while our charter of rights and freedoms does cover the right to be free from hate speech, people calling you a fuckwit and "slandering" you and your "works" isnt really covered by it. Even more so when they have proof of you being a fuckwit to go along with it. Fire away.

Last edited:

autisticdragonkin

Eric Borsheim
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
considering that the domain is for montserrat I would assume that we would be under british law

Wizzrobe

kiwifarms.net
Uh oh...we really crossed the line this time didn't boys and girls? Lil Jamal's gonna get those dang dirty Canadians to take us down! You know what this means!

Seriously though, its not slander if its true am I right? Jamal's proven to us he's got his head up his own ass about his work much like Dobson does not to mention he acts like he's an autistic renegade Commander Shepard from Mass Effect when someone dares to offer him helpful criticism or point out notable flaws in his....garbage that he calls "flash"

All we can do is just laugh as Jamal's weak attempts at getting us in trouble with the law backfire! ;)

Springer

a perfectly normal breed of Dog
kiwifarms.net
If we banned people like you from rating flash animations to a 0, the rating for this flash would be at least a 3.

So he's saying that if everyone was no longer allowed to complain, his Work would be slightly above average.
Well....

I have to admit seeing things like this are one of my favourite kind of 'rubbernecking' online. Like reading bas Amazon reviews where the store owners flip out, Ebay feedback wars, game creators going nuts at Youtube reviewers. That kind of thing. So this is so juicey to me.

(just for a laughs, here's one of my alltime favourites: http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=43&t=1062558&page=1&pp=15)

Kirby

#freechris
kiwifarms.net
This thread is now under :!: :!: EXTREME INVESTIGATION :!: :!: due to the following reports.

if the farms needs a lawyer, im more than happy to offer my expertise, having watched three videos on youtube about law i am well versed in the language of domestic and international law.

first off jamal is trying to claim that speaking bad about him is illegal. slander cases are difficult to win unless there can be sufficient evidence that being called "rock fucking stupid" has made him a public enemy in Canada and has cost him millions of dollars in lost revenue. it's technically possible because no one truly knows the market value of sonic the hedgehog flash fan animations, but it won't happen because as a skilled lawyer that could put even rob bell to shame, i am one of the best in the industry and i will make sure that none of his testimony holds water in court.

but secondly, lets just pretend for a minute and give jamal the illusion that his fan videos aren't a traced and parodic representation of intellectual property owned by sega that was then sub-licensed to newgrounds and youtube by his own choice to upload them, thus making the content available all across the world for free. let's just pretend that none of that is true.

even then, there is no evidence to show that people were uploading his videos for monetary gain or notoriety, because the reality is that his content was uploaded to offer criticisms and reviews concerning the content, making it legal to upload without permission due to fair use policies which are protected by canadian copyright laws

in case any of you are wondering why i actually went to the trouble of explaining why a teenagers threats hold no legal ground, sometimes in this crazy messed up world you need to fight sperging with sperging

Springer

a perfectly normal breed of Dog
kiwifarms.net
Uh oh...we really crossed the line this time didn't boys and girls? Lil Jamal's gonna get those dang dirty Canadians to take us down! You know what this means!

Seriously though, its not slander if its true am I right? Jamal's proven to us he's got his head up his own ass about his work much like Dobson does not to mention he acts like he's an autistic renegade Commander Shepard from Mass Effect when someone dares to offer him helpful criticism or point out notable flaws in his....garbage that he calls "flash"

All we can do is just laugh as Jamal's weak attempts at getting us in trouble with the law backfire! ;)

In Canada(probably the same everywhere) our defamation Laws(defamation covers slander and libel, this as written would be libel) do not cover hurt feelings, it has to be damage to reputation- especially professional reputation. The spirit of the law is basically 'protecting reputation not pride or feelings', which is even how it is taught when students are learning the basics.
Also our civil defamation has to be tried through the Supreme court system(so to put it basic: national court instead of just provincial court system). It's very rarely worth the time and cost of that!!

We do have Truth(also called Justifications in our Laws) as a defense against defamation, along with Absolute/Unqualified Privlidge(first for courts/Parliament and senate, etc. and second for non malicious statements of reputation- like answering RCMP questions as a reference for a friend's gun permit, or as a former employer who shares concerns about an employee when called by a potential new employer of that someone you let go), and the defenses public interest/fair comment (which is mainly about media and public figures).

What our slander/libel looks for is: actual loss of business from the defamation, saying someone has a contagious disease: notably saying someone is HIV positive, saying someone is cheating on their wife/husband, and saying something against their professional/personal integrity.
But not butt hurt. Butt hurt is not covered.

Basically, a rough example: if you don't like someone's art and think it's bad you can say: "I think X's arts is the shittiest art ever and should not be sold" and be safe. But you can't say "X is a thief and steals art from online and sells it. They also sell canvas prints that are actually just printed on Paper to rip people off."

DirkBloodStormKing

Actual Lesbian Female
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The funny thing is that he's now uploading this exclusively in video format, which means he can't blame his lack of optimization on other people's machines because it's no longer a dynamic format.

He is literally the most incompetent & egotistical animator I've ever seen.
That feel when Entard, AnimatedJames, and Dobson manage to be more competent animators/cartoonists than you do.

ZO5-aGDi.jpeg

It's kind of hilarious how the kid thinks he's tough shit when quite honestly he is one of the biggest lolcows in the Sonic fandom next to CWC.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jamal Farah said:
4) Claimed false statements towards me
By saying that I am gay, and that I follow women into public bathrooms
"Whether or not he follows random women into public bathrooms and advertises himself as a potential boyfriend in restaurants is currently up for interpretation."

#1; No one said you were a homosexual, you were called, however, a faggot; of which you clearly are.

#2; No one explicitly stated that you follow women into bathrooms, that was written as speculation.

You have no case.

Jamal Farah said:
Claiming that I have a low IQ and my animation artwork is horrendous and flawed
"faggot, dipshit, rock fucking stupid, incompetent, racist, hopeless, asshole, low IQ"
Flash animations and my work is "shitty, rife with flaws, horrendous, garbage, shitty artwork, "

But--but--but but if this is really slander, then what about all the people that you called a faggot? What about that one guy you told to commit suicide? What about the assault threats you posted? That's all documented evidence, you can't deny that you piece of self serving shit.

Jamal Farah being the fucktard he is said:
3) Violated Intellectual Property
Downloading my Flash animation that I created myself (.SWF) file and decompiling it (.FLA), and reuploading it without my permission. . Although I do not claim ownership over the characters portrayed in the animations, since they belong to Sega, Flame the hedgehog (my made-up character) and everything else (roads, plants,trees,buildings, etc) belongs to me and was drawn entirely by me in Adobe Flash.

You don't have intellectual property rights, faggot. You used SEGA's copyrighted characters in your content, that legally means that your shit belongs to them.

Also, Flame the Hedehog [that's how its spelled, right?] is drawn in the same style as other classic Sonic the Hedgehog characters; allow me to introduce you to a little known contributor to the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise, Ken Penders; he's responsible for, oh, I dunno, something like 70% of the Archie Comics Sonic the Hedgehog lore and filed a lawsuit against both SEGA and Archie Comics for adapting his ideas into a video game and renaming everything without his permission. Due to the nature of the lawsuit, he was able to walk away with those intellectual properties but he cannot draw them in the classic Sonic the Hedgehog style. You have designed Flame/Akuma the Hedgehog in the classic Sonic the Hedgehog style. What do you suppose will happen if you attempt to make a copyright claim on that character?

You see Jamal, it is not any of us who are facing legal consequences, that would go to you.

Jamal Farah being a fucktard said:
Also,
It has my picture at the very begining of the webpage wearing a black sweater

But Jamal, you posted that photo on Twitter, I didn't publish that photo; you did. All you have to do to make it go away is to close your Twitter account.

Last edited:

SpessCaptain

Salty Space Bitch
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Almost all of Jamal's pictures involve "X character/Sonic" posing over pretty flowers.

I may be gay, but guuuuurrlll that is too gay for me.
Interestingly in a lot of fanfiction communties 'x' between two names is a shipping.

So imagine: Sonic x Arab Gangsta - Sonic in love with an Arab Gangster.