Artcow Jamal Farah | jamalf11x | sonicxarabgangsta | je171 | farahproductions - Traced art from Sonic X for Sonic OC Flash movie & makes death threats to anyone who criticizes him.

Sanae Kochiya

afk Shrine Maiden
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I can't tell, but are any of these original mixes or all they all arranges lf Sonic and Shenmue stuff? I'm not quite that familiar with either franchise.

Either way, they're bloody generic and any life they may have had is sucked away in these compositions. They're pretty boring and forgetable.

Wally Balljacker

Nothing positively contributional.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Slander is spoken. When it's in writing it's called libel. I thought we all learned this when Ann Coulter famously fucked that up.

Oh who am I kidding? I can't expect a Flash tutorial script kiddy fueled by a Sanic obsession and Internet Tough Guy Syndrome with the I.Q. of a sack of meatballs to understand the subtle nuances of two vastly different words in the English language.

I hope he makes an account here. I'm crossing my fingers.

Cure Quanta

Became Pritticurr
kiwifarms.net
I hope he makes an account here. I'm crossing my fingers.
For the very first time I'm with someone on this call. I won't say no when someone blunders into our crosshairs, but seeing all the evidence laid down in that first post just makes me want to see if this guy can ramp over all of it, then lose altitude halfway through and go plunging straight into the middle of it all in a massive fireball.

PantsOfDesire

Celebrating you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feel the best lolcows are the ones who actually think they know the laws of their respective countries, and preach about them as if they know what they're talking about. Laws totally cover hurt feels, right? I can sue someone for having a negative opinion about what I create, right?

Honestly, I would love to see Jamal attempt to sue the Farms, then sperg-rage when nothing comes of it. He'd probably threaten to sue his lawyer for not succeeding.

They're funny, so long as they're just issuing idle threats. Some years back I wrote a bit of an exposé on someone, which was posted on a forum, and the person in question got very upset. What I wrote was entirely supported by sources, primarily stuff they themselves had written, and then a lot of amusing insults. He contacted the hosting company to insist that I was breaking "Internet law". The hosting company, being good sports, forwarded the email for laughs. The hosting company actually replied back to him, politely refusing, and asking him to reflect upon the kind of society he'd be living in if the government routinely involved itself in trivial personal disagreements.

Still it's not fun when they go do actually go legal. Even if they can't win, a mental lolcow with too much time on their hands can be a pain in the arse. I present Orly Taitz as exhibit A.

Stratomsk

Copdog gets all the bitches.
kiwifarms.net
This thread is now under :!: :!: EXTREME INVESTIGATION :!: :!: due to the following reports.
I love that.

This guy has absolutely no idea what slander really is. He just thinks "People are making fun of me on the internet so I'll just silence them by pretending that they're wrong and I'm right! I'm so smart."
"PROOF

The writers of this forum have
1) Committed slander & defamation
By saying that I am "faggot, dipshit, rock fucking stupid, incompetent, racist, hopeless, asshole, low IQ"
Claiming defamatory comments that that discredit my Flash animations by saying that it is "shitty, rife with flaws, horrendous, garbage, shitty artwork, "This story is fucking dumb. "
[Here he confuses freedom of expression with freedom of speech that yet still cannot be considered slander. He would have to make that argument which would never be accepted under a court of law because he will never acknowledge any evidence contradicting his own claims that would be nothing more than stating his biased opinions as facts. This is all assuming of course that he could even bring this to court which is highly unlikely seeing as he will need a very strong case for that to happen. Slander cases are usually very difficult to prove because of this.]

2) Invaded my privacy
-By using my picture without my permission and posting it online on a website without my consent
[Pretty sure that picture was posted publicly of his own accord, so it would be impossible to him to make the claim that he was doxed when that information is readily available on a public website.]

3) Violated Intellectual Property
Downloading my Flash animation that I created myself (.SWF) file and decompiling it (.FLA), and reuploading it without my permission. . Although I do not claim ownership over the characters portrayed in the animations, since they belong to Sega, Flame the hedgehog (my made-up character) and everything else (roads, plants,trees,buildings, etc) belongs to me and was drawn entirely by me in Adobe Flash.
The following links on the page link to my videos that were not uploaded by me
Shadow the Edgehog
Sonic the Sperghog
Shitty logo intro
[Same as 2 and his flash animations are not copyrighted and thus cannot be infringed upon. Even if they were, to enforce a copyright in most jurisdictions the copyright holder must bear the cost of enforcing copyright. Something that Jamal would never care to uphold in the first place.]

4) Claimed false statements towards me
By saying that I am gay, and that I follow women into public bathrooms
"Whether or not he follows random women into public bathrooms and advertises himself as a potential boyfriend in restaurants is currently up for interpretation."

Claiming that I am racist
"he hates white people."

Claiming that I have a low IQ and my animation artwork is horrendous and flawed
"faggot, dipshit, rock fucking stupid, incompetent, racist, hopeless, asshole, low IQ"
Flash animations and my work is "shitty, rife with flaws, horrendous, garbage, shitty artwork, "

None of these claims are true.
I am not gay, I am not racist, my artwork is not "shitty", many people appreciate it, I do not follow women into public bathrooms, nor am I a boyfriend. I do not have a low IQ and I am not stupid. These are all insults and are considered slander as well."
[If those claims are false, its up to you to prove that it is slander without a shadow of a doubt buddy. That would take too much work though, so your autistic threats are emptier than a homeless mans checking account.]

I want him to join this forum so badly. Everybody get your :popcorn: ready when the inevitable happens.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
DELETE THIS FORUM-VIOLATION OF WEBSITE TERMS
This is my 3RD time reporting this forum, since no action was taken to remove it. The forum has extended to 7 pages of more ABUSE, INSULTS, HATE, towards me & my artwork, invasion of PERSONAL PRIVACY, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY and DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/jamal-fa...rabgangsta-je171-farahproductions.9368/page-1

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/jamal-fa...rabgangsta-je171-farahproductions.9368/page-2

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/jamal-fa...rabgangsta-je171-farahproductions.9368/page-3

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/jamal-fa...rabgangsta-je171-farahproductions.9368/page-4

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/jamal-fa...rabgangsta-je171-farahproductions.9368/page-5

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/jamal-fa...rabgangsta-je171-farahproductions.9368/page-6

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/jamal-fa...rabgangsta-je171-farahproductions.9368/page-7

YOUR TERMS AND RULES FOR YOUR WEBSITE STATE THE FOLLOWING TOWARDS FORUM WRITERS

"You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.

The forum writers have submitted content that was defamatory, abusive, hateful, likely to offend, contains personal information.

A) Personal Information includes:
1) My picture
It has my picture at the very beginning of the webpage wearing a black sweater, and when you scroll down, you will see a picture of me at the ocean. I did not give them permission to post any of my pictures, which is invasion of privacy.

2) My Flash templates and artwork
It has my flash animation posted without my consent and the working (swf) flash file posted for people to see and download, which I did not give authority to do so. This violates intellectual property.

B) Content submitted that is defamatory, abusive, hateful, and likely to offend includes:

Calling my work garbage " he reuploaded his garbage", saying "This story is fucking dumb. ", ""The Flash movie was rife with flaws, ", "The music is horrendously mixed", that my animations are"shitty Flash movies.""and claiming that I am stupid, "he really is that rock fucking stupid." insulting me, my artwork explicitly as well as calling me a "faggot, "dipshit", "incompetent", "asshole", "hopeless" is considered "abusive, hateful, and likely to offend" as stated in your websites terms and rules.

C) QUOTES

"Imagine, if you will, a rage addicted, internet tough guy version of Chris-chan minus the autism and obesity but not the low I.Q. level. Now imagine that instead of making shitty comic books, our figurative Chris-chan caricature made shitty Flash movies instead."

"That's right, we decompiled the SWF, took a look inside and wouldn't you know it, we found a cache full of the still shots from Sonic X that he traced directly. Yes ladies and gentlemen, he really is that rock fucking stupid."

"By the way, he did not own up to his promise to Megamanxn95 to send him links when he reuploaded his garbage."

"The only changes he's made in the two years he's had it down for are to the end credits [he does not credit the actually artists of his production] and that he's renamed "Flame the Hedgehog" to "Akuma the Hedehog" [Misspelling of "Hedgehog" intentional, clearly.] because Street Fighter. Five years of hard work or lying out his ass to sound impressive? In fact, that's actually to his detriment because spending half a decade on that is nothing to boast about. What a faggot."

"He is literally the most incompetent & egotistical animator I've ever seen."

"So he's like a racist Andrew Dobson with even less talent. Gotcha. Even that dipshit can do better than this guy can."

"It really is obvious how often this asshole traces too. I think they make up over 80% of his flashes,"

"This guy is hopeless. The icing on the cake is whether he went to some art college and still draws like this."

"Literally today, when he reuploaded his shitty Flash movie"

"So he's been on Newgrounds for over 3 years and has been learning to animate with Flash for over 5 years and still hasn't learned a damn thing about either except how to bullshit both really badly."

"Wow. Shitty art work and impotent rage. I think we struck lolcow gold here."

D) The forum writers have violated your terms of use and rules that were expressively stated on your website:

"You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws."

THEREFORE DELETE IT. DELETE THIS FORUM AND BAN ALL THE MEMBERS INVOLVED THAT VIOLATED YOUR TERMS

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I keep reading his messages in Palpatine's voice.

"Do it.

Ban them."
:heart-empty:

I keep thinking of this whenever I see his "cease and desist orders"

spongebob-butthurt.gif

Last edited: