Artcow Jamal Farah | jamalf11x | sonicxarabgangsta | je171 | farahproductions - Traced art from Sonic X for Sonic OC Flash movie & makes death threats to anyone who criticizes him.

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Screeching Impotent Palestinian Man said:
This is my 3RD time reporting this forum, since no action was taken to remove it. The forum has extended to 7 pages of more ABUSE, INSULTS, HATE, towards me & my artwork, invasion of PERSONAL PRIVACY, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY and DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER.

I really am beginning to see some ties between this guy and Chris. It might be his typing style and the random allcaps he uses. It might be the fact that he can't draw at all. It might even be that dead-eyed frown he eternally seems to sport. Either way, he such a big weenie.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh please let him be a loveshy too, oh please.

The dead-faced expression and deep seated rage could possibly be a marker...

I'm curious what he'll do after this thread still isn't down? Another longwinded form filled with autism and an absolute failure to understand law? A failure of an animation where he kills us in them as trolls? Or maybe even joining in, thus making this thread perfect?

The possibilities with this guy is quite varied and interesting methinks.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The dead-faced expression and deep seated rage could possibly be a marker...

I'm curious what he'll do after this thread still isn't down? Another longwinded form filled with autism and an absolute failure to understand law? A failure of an animation where he kills us in them as trolls? Or maybe even joining in, thus making this thread perfect?

The possibilities with this guy is quite varied and interesting methinks.

I have doubts that he'd even be smart enough to get an account.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He might be able to. He got a Newgrounds account and other websites too. Now, whether or not he'd be smarter than Fuckbot at using this forum would be a good question.

Good point. I look forward to when he inevitably decides to do it.

I, however, expect at least two more tries with the poorly composed "cease and desist" orders before he signs on.

Stratomsk

Copdog gets all the bitches.
kiwifarms.net
I have doubts that he'd even be smart enough to get an account.
Given how Jamal has the internet toughguy attitude and voices empty threats as a front to silence and deflect criticism, he is fully aware that if he makes an account here he will be absolutely shredded because we will have the evidence to counter any argument he may mount against us.

By going the legal angle he has the semblance of credibility even though it will accomplish nothing. If the libel argument is not completely airtight then Jamal has no hope of getting his case recognized. He understands that, but thinks that empty threats will be enough to deter us.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Getting violated by our collective voices is far quicker than rewriting the same pseudo-legal argument over and over again @Null though. He's essentially doing the equivalent of heating a hot pocket in the oven versus just microwaving it; same product, which in our case is hilarity and in his case autistic rage, but it requires a different period of time.

Sallet Lad Jim

Sallet Dressing
kiwifarms.net
What kills me is that he took the time to write up all that shit and, worse still, how he probably wrote it without a single lick of humour in his soulless body. Like shit how much time did he waste reading up on law specifically to write what might be one of the greatest pieces of unintentional comedy gold I've read in a damn long time?

ASoulMan

It's time for assembly...FROM HELL!!!
kiwifarms.net
You can just take one look at his profile pic in the OP and tell that he's a faggot.

And it doesn't surprise me at all that he's attempting to get this thread taken down in a losing effort.

It's also not surprising that he traced screenshots of Sonic X to make his movie. The show is practically every Sonic fan's art canvas.

Last edited:

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Ntwadumela

That takes care of the cremation..
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One of the funniest things about this guy is that he hates white people when he looks to be Lebanese or Syrian, and they are some of the whitest Arabs you'll ever meet (unless another Arab also happened to be mixed with another race).

Also, his animations are complete shit, the voices and lip syncing are worse than those old Kung Fu movies dubbed in English, and they literally look like someone half his age made them. His autistic Sonic OC isn't helping either.
Congratulations, he's won the Lolcow Lottery!

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's still using his new NG account for music by the way, here's an updated list of all the audio he's uploaded:

SADX~ Speed Highway Remix
SADX ~ Emerald Coast Windy&Rip
Shenmue II ~ Languishan
Shenmue~Morning Fog Wave
ShenmueII~Bright Morning
Shenmue~Evening Green Mkt
Sonic Adventure~ Chao Garden Tropical Remix

Most of them are just the default songs with the bass turned up and a distorted treble.
Well being creative is fucking hard don't you know and any critic of his is in the faggot minority.