Celebrity Jameela Jamil / i_weigh / Diary of a Goon - Munchie comedy actress, woke Twitter warrior, fake "queer"

Water-T

My pussy tastes like Pepsi-cola.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, not exactly a fair target for the level of cruel vitriol Jamil directed at her on this podcast. And yet, the actor practically fizzes with the excitement of a high-school mean girl as she and Mosley tear Calloway limb from limb in their excruciating discussion. In addition to labelling Calloway a “basic b****”, Jamil asks which actor will play her in the film of her “stupid f***ing life” and labels her “f***ing uncreative and useless”. Jamil also says that she “hates” Calloway and that she “must be really beautiful or charismatic” to have escaped legal action for her behaviour, thus adding a healthy dose of sexism to the whole discussion.
JJ is a Mean Girl that uses Social Justice as a free pass to act like stuck up cunt.

Toshiba

kiwifarms.net
So after she got some pushback for being such a bitch she did a weaselly about-turn 'oh my god was I lied to?? Did the podcast host lie to me?? Am I actually the victim after all??'

When that didn't work she brushed it off as 'it's not that deep'. While I agree with that surely she's shot herself in the foot and also the head because this entire activist persona she's carved out depends on mean words on the Internet being akin to assault. I hope every time she posts her sanctimonious crap someone reminds her she said being mauled on the Internet is trivial shit.

Banworld

Never knows best.
kiwifarms.net
Got my FOI request back, the British Library doesn't have a record of the Chart Show but they do have two episodes of a podcast. Although they said to wait for Corona to end before coming in to hear them at the place and fuck that - I'd rather sleuth online. When I get around to it I'll make that timeline of her illnesses just to show how rare periods of health are for Jameela.

TheImportantFart

Ronnie Barking Spider
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I saw Jameela did a show in 2012 called Playing it Straight. Basically, a bunch of gay guys and a few straights have to spend time with a woman who has to try and figure out who's gay. I'm gonna try and find recordings of this, see if there's any sign of Jameela's queerness. Seems sort of strange for a SocJus person to get involved in a reality show that commodifies sexuality. Frankly, I don't care, it's TV schlock, but who knows.
I'm a bit late on this one, but I only just found out this bitch has a thread. I always assumed she was just another celebrity naively preaching the gospel of SocJus, but I had no idea how deep the rabbit hole went. Thanks OP!

Anyway, to expand on what you said, to my shame, I have seen Playing It Straight (not the series Jameela did, which was the second, I saw the first one). You're spot on about the premise, but when you say it comodifies sexuality, that's putting it mildly.

In the series I saw, the way the girl tried to figure out if someone was gay or not was based on the most stereotypical characteristics of homosexuality. Detection methods included going through the guys' luggage and seeing if they had lots of skincare products and the like (because why would a straight man ever care about his appearance?), various tasks involving physical strength (because all homos are weak, effeminate milksops apparently) and judging them in their swimwear (because why would a straight man want to look good at the pool/beach?).

Not only were these detection methods dumb, they were hilariously ineffective. The guy she ended up picking was gay (and therefore won the series) and he was a tanned beefcake who won every physical strength task and looked every bit the pinnacle of rugged masculinity.

You may think that's all harmless fluff, but as you're on this website and in this thread, you've probably put two and two together and realised that if something like what I've described above aired today, there'd be uproar. I have no idea if the second series was anything like the first (and I have no intention of finding out), but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was. Given how much Jameela gets cannibalised by her own side, I reckon it's only a matter of time before she gets chewed out over her involvement with the show, assuming it hasn't happened already. Look at me - I've been a Kiwi shitlord for over half a decade now, and even I poked a load of problematic holes in the premise.

If you're still planning to check the show out yourself, I believe it's on All4, which might be inaccessible outside the UK, but a VPN should make short work of that.

Also, is it just me or does Jameela look a bit like Bahar Mustafa, the Goldsmiths diversity officer who got fired for tweeting #KillAllWhiteMen?:

547.jpg

I saw one of Jameela's speeches on my Facebook timeline and had to double take to make sure it wasn't Bahar Mustafa. I honestly couldn't tell the difference given the nonsense she was spouting.

Daughter of Cernunnos

#amplifymelanatedvoices
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No proud immigrant should hate global movement that much. If you really believed this you would go full based and cheer on the drowning of Syrian children like a pol meme.

1586654456086.png

That's just a very roundabout way of bragging about your wealth. Organic food is not healthier that is quackery. I realize what she was trying to say but still.

1586654534454.png

He's pointing out your hypocrisy moron.

1586654662661.png

Allo Vera

kiwifarms.net

Attachments

Toshiba

kiwifarms.net
Looks like she's on a publicity blitz for the new podcast, there's a guardian interview too:
Although they've saved some money by not having an actual interviewer, she definitely doesn't need any prompting to talk about herself.
Mostly her normal infuriating crap, I did like this bit though
Screenshot_20200412_105224.jpg

I'M HERE, I'M QUEER AND it backfired on me so let's never mention it again.

Water-T

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mostly her normal infuriating crap, I did like this bit though
Screenshot_20200412_105224.jpg

I'M HERE, I'M QUEER AND it backfired on me so let's never mention it again.
LOL. This was just like when Zoe Quinn tried to add another 15 minutes to her clock by announcing that she was non-binary. Nobody in her NPC circles bought that shit, so Chelsea dropped it immediately and now rarely brings it up.

Useless e-thots always follow the same playbook.

Water-T

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOL. Even Linehan can see that JJ is faking because 1) actual LGBT people were mad at her for taking a hosting job from LGBT actors for a show about gay and trans drag queens and 2) failing actresses ALWAYS claim to be a bi to extend their fifteen minutes (see Megan Fox and Amber Heard for further examples)

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOL. This was just like when Zoe Quinn tried to add another 15 minutes to her clock by announcing that she was non-binary. Nobody in her NPC circles bought that shit, so Chelsea dropped it immediately and now rarely brings it up.
Only to take it up again last year and try and say she's a True and Honest Enby, Respect Muh Pronouns.

Of course, she later found out she could get more clout by falsely accusing a man of sexual assault, something I don't think Jameela has stooped to yet.

failing actresses ALWAYS claim to be a bi to extend their fifteen minutes (see Megan Fox and Amber Heard for further examples)
I don't know about Megan Fox, but Amber Heard dated women before and after Johnny Depp. Actually, marrying Johnny Depp in the first place was a surprise, because I believe she'd already come out as gay then. Of course, she made a much bigger deal of her coming out when the allegations about her started really gaining traction. Including accusations of abuse made by former girlfriends.

Jameela is most likely, at best, a college bisexual - in that she made out with a girl once while drunk and thinks that makes her sooo transgressive and queer and of course she didn't do it for male attention, she's not that kind of lady! I get the impression that she believes her own bullshit, so she's likely convinced herself that because she can see that another woman is sexy then it means she can claim to be queer, rather than just having an aesthetic sensibility. She'd never actually have sex with or date a woman, and is likely completely mystified as to why other women don't like her, attributing it to jealousy.

Allo Vera

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1258630
Didn't see the original tweet, but she couldn't risk being cancelled so she deleted her tweet
She tweeted to say she had purchased a book by Dr Jessica Taylor on women and victim blaming. Dr Taylor has been subject to a massive shitstorm of abuse since the book came out and Jameela jumped on the bandwagon of Twitter celebs offering support.

Except... Jameela didn’t realise that Dr Taylor is a radfem and TERF and therefore Jameela isn’t allowed to support her. Cue shitstorm of people pointing out Jameela’s massive error and rapid deletion of tweet. But there are screenshots.

Attachments

sour play dough

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20200520_010419.jpg
Hmm... Wonder if this will grow into "I caught corona through my window" in a few years...

Also, pretty sure neither Jameela or her brother have had contact with their mother since 2018, and her brother has since been in LA with Jameela and Co. for holidays etc.
Screenshot_20200520_010923.jpgScreenshot_20200520_011047.jpg
Which, is actually pretty interesting when you consider that Shireen had a law passed in 2015 called 'Shireen's Law' that essentially removed the time-limit on reporting domestic abuse cases. Shireen has shared lots of images of herself looking very battered from the 90s, with her explanation being that Ali Jamil, Jameela's father was her abuser. Jameela, for all her attention seeking, has never addressed this law or her mother's allegations against her father (& says she talks to neither parent because they were both very fat-phobic while she was struggling with anorexia between 14-17 years old). It seems like she legitimately did grow up witnessing domestic violence- any ideas why she wouldn't just speak out on legitimate difficulties she might have faced, rather than making up a myriad of others?

Also, interesting to note the following;
Screenshot_20200520_011119.jpg
Her mum is a big fan of her own quote "delusion is a premonition of reality" and this crops up on her twitter at least three times, one of which is when she makes a Pinterest-style image of her quote addressed to her son... But, I don't think the ironic importance of this quote needs explaining.

Also, I know this isn't about Jameela herself, but interesting that her mum would get an army of followers to call her NHS hospital to have her care changed... Pretty similar to social media dog piling Jameela's fans are capable of, but 100x worse considering this poor hospital probably had to feild calls about this woman instead of answering to people who had legitimate reasons to call.

Screenshot_20200520_011137.jpg

Banworld

Never knows best.
kiwifarms.net
Wow, amazing to think a whining social media mob can overrule medical decisions made in a hospital. Up to the point of getting them to give you opiates and benzos apparently. Very worrying.
60% of the budget of NHS goes towards managers, consequently they have little else to do but appease retards like this. If they actually did anything to help people, they'd be too busy to say anything but fuck off to people like this.

Tags
None