Celebrity Jameela Jamil / i_weigh / Diary of a Goon - Munchie comedy actress, woke Twitter warrior, fake "queer"

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Water-T

Looking for non-cuck dick to fill my polluted womb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I cannot stand her. The only thing I've ever saw her in was in a special episode of The Great British Bake Off. Unfortunately I can only find this two minute video from the episode (featuring the delightful Michael Sheen). She's so unlikable and full of herself. I didn't know she was also a munchie. What a cow.
"OMG I HAVE NEVER TOUCHED BUTTER BEFORE!"

I believe you, princess. Despite all her talk about "HEALTHY AT ANY SIZE!", you know this bitch goes into a tailspin and runs to the toilet when she eats something with more than 10 calories.

Also, what the fuck is with that gold star sticker on her face? This ain't kindergarten, sweetie. Damn thing could have fell off and ended up in whatever she was baking.

Special spoonie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
> has cancer
> somehow managing an acting career with a busy schedule

Pick one.
CC1F4D5D-3E01-4442-92D7-BBA77C5DA224.jpeg
Posted in general munchie thread but neither were really cancer as such

54A25EE6-729A-4E10-8648-64FE82EC1637.jpeg2E6B7F47-DC51-4756-BAAB-897885670143.jpeg
Apparently she has had enough of defending herself on twitter and so she had her partner James Blake do it earlier.

Attachments

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
You know, I had no idea why this woman's opinions were deemed to be important enough to be constantly reported upon, or where she sparang from, I only knew she was an insufferable gobshite with a 'look at meeeeeeeeeeeeeee' affliction common to media fame whores and seemed to spout a fashionably woke opinion on every topic and as such is generally wrong about everything.

Thanks for the write up.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
You know, I had no idea why this woman's opinions were deemed to be important enough to be constantly reported upon, or where she sparang from, I only knew she was an insufferable gobshite with a 'look at meeeeeeeeeeeeeee' affliction common to media fame whores and seemed to spout a fashionably woke opinion on every topic and as such is generally wrong about everything.

Thanks for the write up.
Yes and now we have a place to put all the "rat king" reactions to her tweets. They've mostly deemed her "problematic". Good job OP.

ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

Gravity Khantent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
54A25EE6-729A-4E10-8648-64FE82EC1637.jpeg2E6B7F47-DC51-4756-BAAB-897885670143.jpeg
Apparently she has had enough of defending herself on twitter and so she had her partner James Blake do it earlier.
Her being attractive, tall and successful doesn't mean she hasn't been sick
What a fucking cunt. I can almost believe she wrote this herself.
I bet she doesn't bring up the race card because she has been so cuddled her whole life that vitiligo means shit.

PortsideDave

Concentration camp counselor
kiwifarms.net
I always knew she was annoyingly woke, and I wonder if some that leaked into the final season of The Good Place considering some of the characters. But I was surprised to learn she's a munchie, good on you OP for finding that out. If I recall she had a bee story where she ran away from a swarm and "inadvertently" led the swarm to a crowd of people at a diner. Hearing that bee in the stuff in the op makes me rethink that story. So chalk that up to her being a spoiled prick.

Tard Repository

Pee your pants about it, nerds.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1145117

View attachment 1145119View attachment 1145105
Imagine being so cucked by your GF that you very willingly and publicly go along with her Munchie bullshit.

In a few years, it's gonna evolve into Munchausen's by Proxy she's gonna be shaving his head and forcing him into a wheelchair a-la Gypsy Rose Blanchard until he finally snaps and murders her.

I'm just joking, of course. But seriously. Anyone with that whole huge fuckin' list of health problems wouldn't be able to function enough to manage a busy acting career.

And, because I know this cow will read this and will likely send some flavor of DMCA or Cease and Desist to Nool.... Try again, Jameela.

lightswitchdoll

oh mate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1145117

View attachment 1145119View attachment 1145105
She probably didn't write it herself but there's no way she didn't badger him into writing it. Imagine how much of a nightmare she would have been if he'd refused. I'd feel sorry for him but he chose to be with her.

edit: deleted some rambling

Last edited:

Knojkamarangasan_#4

Best gem
kiwifarms.net
Good OP. I remember following her on Twitter after enjoying her in The Good Place and unfollowing her shortly after. If Wikipedia had an article on celebrities with a saviour complex she'd be the picture at the top of the article. She goes on and on about body positivity but it's easy to be body positive when you're tall, voluptuous and conventionally attractive. The fact she IS her character in The Good Place shows she has less than zero self-awareness.
I know right? If anything it just makes the series even more funnier when you realize how crazy she is irl. Almost like if the writers were unintentionally mocking her ridiculous beliefs (though I doubt that was the reality, then again most of them lack self awareness so what do I know) Also been waiting for a thread on this lunatic. She just spergs on twitter 24/7 and it's so OBNOXIOUS.

Tags
None