James Albert Veerkamp / Ashley Aubrey Hakker / AshleyUncina / AsheleyAshes / Ashley.Hakker.9 / ahakker / ashleyashes1983 - The term of the day is: Canadian Exceptionalism

Easterling

The Strongest of Cyber Vermin
kiwifarms.net
Fucking hell this is the magnum opus of rabbit holes, just when you think there has to be a cut off point with the exceptionalism it gets worse.

Reactions: Eifie and Draza

Captain Manning

He's on par with Santa Claus and has six locks!
kiwifarms.net
This is also extremely stupid in the fact that it's spreading misinformation. That thread was attacking two extremely autistic ISWV members for being autistic and insulting the judge on fb. But it is making it sound like it's just a general thread attacking a bunch of people helping nick out with GFM just more "KF bad KF bad rawr", bullshit.

I hate people in this bullshit that think no matter what a KV does if you support KV you gotta agree or ISWV, autism should be called out even if it's a person on the side you support.
Honestly, we had a lot of ISWV newfags join the site because of WW, and there was some autistic sperging after Friday. This too shall pass.

But if Ashley thinks this is going to tear the site apart, it is completely missing the plot. For most Kiwis, this was predominately about the clown parade. And regardless of the outcome to date, or any outcome moving foward, the parade did not disappoint. To wit, Ashley is old school KF material.

Paddy O' Furniture

Cuck Shed Cleaner
kiwifarms.net
Well of course they do it's just a funny aspect of this sort of thing. Then again it would be hilarious to see one from newfoundland or the territories.
I imagine they percentage would be around the same since the population would scale. I'm not a math though. That said, there are a lot of university and colleges in Toronto that do produce people similiar to these... perverts... but gotta remember this is at the far end of the retard scale. The loudest voices and all.

Don't take this as any sort of endorsement of James here. He should be thrown into the sun with the rest of them.

Captain Manning

kiwifarms.net
Do you have any idea how big Ontario is?

Don't be stupid: these people exist everywhere.
I was always under the impression Quebec is the most autistic province of leafland.

Case in point: It's the headquarters of ANN. A truly impressive apartment bloc with graffiti on the side.

But I agree in general that a lot of lulz have been coming from up north lately. When I heard about Ashley and their mention of the Human Rights Tribunal, as well as legally enforced pronouns, my mind couldn't help but think of Yaniv.

I'm so glad I'm American, even if we have our own fair share of diaperfur troons.

Paddy O' Furniture

Cuck Shed Cleaner
kiwifarms.net
I was always under the impression Quebec is the most autistic province of leafland.

Case in point: It's the headquarters of ANN. A truly impressive apartment bloc with graffiti on the side.

But I agree in general that a lot of lulz have been coming from up north lately. When I heard about Ashley and their mention of the Human Rights Tribunal, as well as legally enforced pronouns, my mind couldn't help but think of Yaniv.

I'm so glad I'm American, even if we have our own fair share of diaperfur troons.
Quebec is fucked in it's own way. It upsets me that I share a country with these people. Then I remember they're 0.05% of the population, and they get featured on websites like this and life feels balanced again. Kinda.

Captain Manning

kiwifarms.net
Quebec is fucked in it's own way. It upsets me that I share a country with these people. Then I remember they're 0.05% of the population, and they get featured on websites like this and life feels balanced again. Kinda.
See? My impression comes largely from actual Canadians.

In every country or political subdivision, there's often that one part where even the locals roll their eyes.

Paddy O' Furniture

Cuck Shed Cleaner
kiwifarms.net
See? My impression comes largely from actual Canadians.

In every country or political subdivision, there's often that one part where even the locals roll their eyes.
The normal person doesn't give a shit about them unless they start fucking with their lives. Canadians are too laissez faire to give a shit what a troon does on the internet.

Captain Manning

kiwifarms.net
Jokes aside, my poor poor fragile eyes spotted the bulge several times and now I'm very close to throwing up.
Funny story...

When the team was putting this together on Discord, I saw the diaperfur shit and was told they were a troon. I even saw the bulge.

What I did NOT see, until this thread was actually created, was the dick pics. I nearly puked when I clicked on the spoiler tag.

Fuck you @damian. 😂

Easterling

The Strongest of Cyber Vermin
kiwifarms.net
This needs to be in the title.

Also, I wonder if this person is a pedo. They sure do check all the boxes for it. Would be a shame if all those lovely people were outed for supporting a pedo.
Age play is more often than not a good indicator that someone might be a pedo, It wouldn't suprise me in the slightest if this guy had been molested as a kid or something which would explain thier desperate attempt to try and live as a child despite being an adult.

ManateeHunter

mmmm, steak
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you have any idea how big Ontario is?

Don't be stupid: these people exist everywhere.

This is why I'm glad I'm a fucking Jap. Sure we're closed off and everyone thinks we're weird, but at least shit like this rarely pop up here (or maybe they do and I was just blissfully unaware)

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net

You have no fucking idea. Theres a holiday dedicated to some saint, and the population uses it to get fucking drunk and start street fights. Theres also the "the tiny English community is ruining muh French heritage" faggotry. But at least in Quebec people arent shy to be rude.