James Albert Veerkamp / Ashley Aubrey Hakker / AshleyUncina / AsheleyAshes / Ashley.Hakker.9 / ahakker / ashleyashes1983 - The term of the day is: Canadian Exceptionalism

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

ChucklesTheJester

Kyubey.
kiwifarms.net
Every time I tap out of paying attention to Weeb Wars for a bit, I come back to discover a new exceptional individual. Truly, this is the ride that never ends.
Retards flock to retarded happenings. Weeb Wars is like a Beacon of degeneracy, Degenerates of all kinds, far and wide come, even after it's dead and gone the corpse will have many degenerate Onlookers poking it.

Dr. Geronimo

Echo chambers are bad for your health.
kiwifarms.net
And people say my fetish is gross

The real insanity to me is how these people can just go through their life thinking that this shit is ok. They talk about being victims and marginalized but I'm pretty sure having hordes of diaper fags dropping the property value of whatever place they're meeting at (without being harassed) is quite the opposite.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Pope of Degeneracy

CrippleThreat

At least my third leg is still working.
kiwifarms.net
exceptional individuals flock to exceptional happenings. Weeb Wars is like a Beacon of degeneracy, Degenerates of all kinds, far and wide come, even after it's dead and gone the corpse will have many degenerate Onlookers poking it.
And that's the thing that keeps surprising me. All Vic wants is his good name back, but these weirdos (who are starting to look factory-made at this point) pop up out of nowhere to berate him, claiming that he is the weirdo, and they are the apex of normalcy.

It's times like these that make me want to pick myself a boulder, and end it all.

Captain Manning

He's on par with Santa Claus and has six locks!
kiwifarms.net
This thread really should have a forwarding link placed in the general lolcow forum. I think a not insignificant portion of KF is avoiding WW like the plague, and they would miss out.

I maintain this would have absolutely passed out of Proving Grounds if WW never even happened, and it wasn't a non-curated creation here. The amusement and horror of this person stands all on its own. They were merely discovered because of WW.

Maybe @emspex would consider it.

king of pickles

kiwifarms.net
Right from the start KV was full of trannies and other LGBTQ mystery meat who like to overshare, like this thing here, Manjawlo and that one faggot who was deemed too retarded to be legally responsible for his crimes. Tells you just how much of a mistake it was to take troonery from the list of mental illnesses.