James Albert Veerkamp / Ashley Aubrey Hakker / AshleyUncina / AsheleyAshes / Ashley.Hakker.9 / ahakker / ashleyashes1983 - The term of the day is: Canadian Exceptionalism

Bender

I bend stuff, usually the truth.
kiwifarms.net
Bit late to this thread, but as I was scrolling through the OP I was like "yeah, definitely a lolcow" and about halfway through I just had to rapidly scroll hoping it would end.

Also, lol at that one idiot thinking Null takes any sides other than "oh, sweet, Internet drama!" and will take down the ISWV sperg thread.
1568068970929.png

Nekromantik2

Putting the fun in funeral.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
all you newfags who think this is extraordinary need to go to nut up and spend some time at la zorra. for fucks suck, this troon is less offensive than most of the fags over there; at least this diaperfag has a job and isn't living completely off of your tax dollars.
Then they should hop on over to Animal Control for some extra fun. This guy is definitely a lolcow, (he worked on the wonderful FXs of female Ghostbusters and is proud of it), but boy, some of the reactions in this thread are just as funny.

Apterigo

Tre verda multmaniere
kiwifarms.net
This degenerate is a weirdo, but yeah I agree with others saying he's not that bad. That being said thanks to Animal Control and the zoosadist leaks I've seen a man in a furry suit fuck a deer carcass, so it's honestly hard to see this freak as anything other than a tame joke. Perspective's a bitch, ain't she?

Honestly I think he would have looked better if he just kept up with the hormones and finished transitioning. His dick might have stopped working, but at least he wouldn't look like this unpleasant deformed lump of flesh.

Captain Manning

"Good luck, kid."
kiwifarms.net
all you newfags who think this is extraordinary need to go to nut up and spend some time at la zorra. for fucks suck, this troon is less offensive than most of the fags over there; at least this diaperfag has a job and isn't living completely off of your tax dollars.
Nigga, I've been on this site way longer than you. I'm well aware of how deep this rabbit hole goes.

Some of us just have a threshold for the degeneracy we enjoy gawking at. This is pretty close to that threshold. Something like corpophilia is just gonna make me puke for reals.

Jamestyalor4312

kiwifarms.net
Well, it makes perfect sense that Monica would follow this... thing.

Makes you wonder about it's other followers....
Just another form of hypocrisy. She associates with montello as well. Both this weirdo and montello have way more underaged dirt on them than Vic. Yet she will side with them just because they are her little twitter warriors I've seen "ashley", in many of the threadnaughts going off furiously on his/her cheeto stained keyboard in her parents basement bedroom. Pretty sad.

Astro Galactic Megalul

Born to Disappoint
kiwifarms.net
< This is me right now

Toronto sounds like a place where you wouldn't want to live. Might get your head bashed in for accidentally misgendering someone.

Immaculate Ape

It was ME... DIO!
kiwifarms.net
< This is me right now

Toronto sounds like a place where you wouldn't want to live. Might get your head bashed in for accidentally misgendering someone.
Toronto is a quantum singularity. It's akin to Mainland New York and Manhattan. People in Toronto are the most selfish, self centered, egocentric lunatics you'll ever meet.

The very definition of "rules for thee, not for me" is in everything these people do.

Think of that person you know that makes plans, and expect you to go to them, and changes the plans day of. Add in a random kink, and pepper in a handful of serious mental derangements with entitlement issues and you have a Torontonian.

• Agree
Reactions: Screech Man Bad
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino