James Charles / James Charles Dickinson - Male Ambassador

NeilBreenLover69

kiwifarms.net
Christ, this man is such a woman.
Posting your own ass-pic nudes on Twitter to an audience of millions? That's the shit a borderline disorder having thot would dream of. That's high school trailer trash finstagram girl levels of thotiness.
There's gay, then there's twink, and THEN there's this guy.

I think he'd be legitimately more comfortable and successful as a full troon, rather than a crossdresser.

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Christ, this man is such a woman.
Posting your own ass-pic nudes on Twitter to an audience of millions? That's the shit a borderline disorder having thot would dream of. That's high school trailer trash finstagram girl levels of thotiness.
There's gay, then there's twink, and THEN there's this guy.

I think he'd be legitimately more comfortable and successful as a full troon, rather than a crossdresser.
I think his trooning out is when and not an if at this point. Maybe he’ll change his name to Jessica?

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's been posting on snapchat constantly lately with pics of himself in various wigs using his "fried" hair as an excuse. One of the wig pics is up on his insta and photoshopped to Kardashian levels...

View attachment 1006405
this is not an attractive look for man, woman, or troon. anyone who tells him this is good looking is not his friend. gross!

Cake Farts

Quaranbean
kiwifarms.net
most guys on the DL seem to prefer other dudes on the DL. few gay men want to fuck a guy who appears to be wearing the skin of a dead hooker.
Yes, but our boy James here has a history of trying to live out his fantasy of “converting” a straight man. Considering that time when he listed himself as female on tinder and actually attempted to lure a straight guy into fucking him at Coachella, I feel like his new wig haul isn’t aimed at the typical gays.

Edit: grammar

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, but our boy James here has a history of trying to live out his fantasy of “converting” a straight man. Considering that time when he listed himself as female on tinder and actually attempted to lure a straight guy into fucking him at Coachella, I feel like his new wig haul isn’t aimed at the typical gays.

Edit: grammar
Yeah that makes sense. It's probably AGP but he's likely too into his dick to troon out so he'll stay in the faggot predator zone targeting men he can trick. At least he isn't pimping hormones to kids, I guess.

Tags
None