James Charles / James Charles Dickinson - Male Ambassador

HIVidaBoheme

"Oooh Giiiingeeeeeer!"
kiwifarms.net
Lol the bobblehead Christmas Malibú Barbie look does not suit him at all! This shit looks like it crawled straight out of the uncanny valley.

• Agree
Reactions: JambledUpWords

FreyaDerp

hi
kiwifarms.net
He looks like hes trying his best to be the next Barbie with that thin non-existent waist.

C'mon dude, we all know you're not that skinny.

HIVidaBoheme

"Oooh Giiiingeeeeeer!"
kiwifarms.net
Who is that supposed to appeal to? Straight men don't want that. Gay men don't want that. Women don't want that. It's just really unappealing over all.
I suppose he thinks this will appeal to Straight Men willing to fuck sissy ass for money and clout.

Sperghetti

#waxmymeatballs
kiwifarms.net
Who is that supposed to appeal to? Straight men don't want that. Gay men don't want that. Women don't want that. It's just really unappealing over all.
To be honest, I think he’s just spent so much of his life surrounding himself with people who are deep into the fashion and makeup hobby that he’s completely out-of-touch with what most others find attractive. I don’t think he understands that people outside of his niche find it to be unsettling and clownish.

Bitch Kitten

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
oh god, is he gonna troon out?
For a while he was wearing wigs and posting daily pics of himself in them on snapchat, but that slowed down within days of the last troon out speculation in this thread. About that same time he started shooping his insta to get that impossible on a white guy hip to waist ratio. However, he's stopped short of calling himself a girl.

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
#2019YoutubeDramaRewind This was literally my favourite moment from the whole James Charles vs Tati Youtube drama:

So despite Charles issuing a lukewarm apology video, things are continuing to go downhill. The latest development? Well, it looks like the hottest, new viral trend is destroying, returning, or dramatically altering Charles' popular Morphe makeup palette. From setting it on fire to painting over his name to throwing it in a lake, people are getting creative with their anti-Charles statements — and it keeps spurring more and more videos.

LMAO, watch out, those teenaged girls will be burning their bras next #revolution

Tags
None