James Charles / James Charles Dickinson - Male Ambassador

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Bitch Kitten

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
James is caught up in another scandal accusing him of predatory behaviour. On December 2, the user @toulouselatte posted to Twitter that a male friend had come across James' Tinder profile where he listed himself as female:
ek0isegxuaawttj.jpg
https://mobile.twitter.com/toulouselatte/status/1201625805702467584 (archive)

James responded:
james-tweet.jpg
I'm so sick of people talking about this.
1. My identity on dating apps was listed as 'androgynous' - someone who expresses themselves in both feminine & masculine ways. NOT a female to 'trick' anyone.
2. Every time someone said they were straight, I unmatched right away.
3. Having simple conversations with people that swipe right on you on dating apps is NOT predatory.
4. As a gay man, you know that 'curious' men use feminine gays as an outlet to experiment. I stopped allowing myself to take part, but let's not pretend like it doesn't happen.
5. I've went on many awesome dates with either gay, bisexual or closeted men over the last 6 months. I have gone on 0 dates with 'straight men' - LITERALLY EVER.
6. I deleted dating apps from my phone last week because although I've CONSTANTLY met some great people from them, unfortunately, I receive a lot of harassment from people who only match to take screenshots or make videos & a spectacle of me, thanks to people like you who will not let these FALSE ACCUSATIONS die down. I have received this treatment from ALL men of ALL sexualities.
Edit: twitter thread and archives

Last edited:

Bitch Kitten

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thank God they're cancelling him. I can't believe we let such an obvious terrible racist become popular.
lol he's not going to get 'cancelled'. He'll lose subs again, he'll trend and people will screech about his awful, insanely racist move of happily rapping along with a popular song. But the white girls with a love of 800 too bright eyeshadows who cry about him will eventually resub, they'll buy his next pallet, they'll pretend it didn't happen like all the other dumb shit this future troon has done once screaming about him again stops being trendy.

Tags
None