James Charles / James Charles Dickinson - Male Ambassador

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Free Pancakes

kiwifarms.net
His face does look darker toned than the rest of his skin, but I haven't gone back to compare to see if it matches the older posting
James is incapable of matching his foundation and insists he's tan with gold undertones instead of white with pink ones, and always piles on bronzer that he doesnt carry down. So more likely that it's just him sucking at makeup again, yet somehow having a career for it.

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

Any time now, faggots.
kiwifarms.net
James is holding onto his troon card to use for if/when he really fucks up along the way.

This isn't even gonna put a dent in his career. As time has gone on people have cared less and less about the word nigger because the prior outrage to it was so blatantly overdone.

And this whole point of the word being abused by a certain demographic in the media hasn't really helped their cause either. If a word is negative, it doesn't get used. There's no reclaiming of a word. Either it's bad or it isn't.

mrspotatohead

kiwifarms.net
James is incapable of matching his foundation and insists he's tan with gold undertones instead of white with pink ones, and always piles on bronzer that he doesnt carry down. So more likely that it's just him sucking at makeup again, yet somehow having a career for it.
he "somehow" has a career because he made a fake viral stunt and he's a dude. If he transitions and actually passes, he would lose what makes him relevant. That's my theory as to why he won't actually go through with it (not that I think he would pass, but I know he thinks he would).

Free Pancakes

kiwifarms.net
I actually do think he'd pass if he didn't try too hard, but I think he'd go the Blair White route and get way way way wayyyyy too much bimbofication plastic surgery and end up looking like a badly made sex doll within a year and a half.

You're definitely right that the bar for male makeup artists is way lower than the bar for female ones. Even the non-makeup artist women he has on his videos with him do their makeup better than him. That one video with Zendaya is hilarious.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
I've always said Kevyn Aucoin would be rolling in his grave at what passes for a makeup artist these days.
If James Charles was a real makeup artist, he'd be able to make himself look both stunning and bare faced. Or, ideally, it wouldn't matter what he had on his face, because the artistry is putting makeup on someone else and compensating for their flaws, and highlighting their good features, regardless of the trends.

Is he ever hired by legit photographers/celebrities to do event/video/photoshoot makeup, or is his ridiculous face the main bulk of his portfolio?

Bitch Kitten

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
James Charles is in another scandal over a tiktok mugshot challange on both his Insta and Twitter. The pics are still up on his Insta:

jamescharles_91830115_154934109164852_4122347428131452733_n.jpg
jamescharles_91914630_2759701107485834_9052546364663051043_n.jpg

The pics have been deleted from his Twitter where he was called out for being insensitive and triggering victims of domestic violence:

https://twitter.com/jamescharles/status/1247233134019502082 (archive)

People were also upset that he compared his retarded pics to musicians who use blood or bruises on their album covers:

https://twitter.com/PopBase/status/1247226523418898432 (archive)

Tags
None