Celebrity James Charles / James Charles Dickinson - Male Ambassador

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

Weeb Wars' "Remote Assistance" Team Leader
James is holding onto his troon card to use for if/when he really fucks up along the way.

This isn't even gonna put a dent in his career. As time has gone on people have cared less and less about the word nigger because the prior outrage to it was so blatantly overdone.

And this whole point of the word being abused by a certain demographic in the media hasn't really helped their cause either. If a word is negative, it doesn't get used. There's no reclaiming of a word. Either it's bad or it isn't.

James is incapable of matching his foundation and insists he's tan with gold undertones instead of white with pink ones, and always piles on bronzer that he doesnt carry down. So more likely that it's just him sucking at makeup again, yet somehow having a career for it.

he "somehow" has a career because he made a fake viral stunt and he's a dude. If he transitions and actually passes, he would lose what makes him relevant. That's my theory as to why he won't actually go through with it (not that I think he would pass, but I know he thinks he would).

I actually do think he'd pass if he didn't try too hard, but I think he'd go the Blair White route and get way way way wayyyyy too much bimbofication plastic surgery and end up looking like a badly made sex doll within a year and a half.

You're definitely right that the bar for male makeup artists is way lower than the bar for female ones. Even the non-makeup artist women he has on his videos with him do their makeup better than him. That one video with Zendaya is hilarious.

I've always said Kevyn Aucoin would be rolling in his grave at what passes for a makeup artist these days.
If James Charles was a real makeup artist, he'd be able to make himself look both stunning and bare faced. Or, ideally, it wouldn't matter what he had on his face, because the artistry is putting makeup on someone else and compensating for their flaws, and highlighting their good features, regardless of the trends.

Is he ever hired by legit photographers/celebrities to do event/video/photoshoot makeup, or is his ridiculous face the main bulk of his portfolio?

Bitch Kitten

you can't sit with us
True & Honest Fan
James Charles is in another scandal over a tiktok mugshot challange on both his Insta and Twitter. The pics are still up on his Insta:

jamescharles_91830115_154934109164852_4122347428131452733_n.jpg
jamescharles_91914630_2759701107485834_9052546364663051043_n.jpg

The pics have been deleted from his Twitter where he was called out for being insensitive and triggering victims of domestic violence:

https://twitter.com/jamescharles/status/1247233134019502082 (archive)

People were also upset that he compared his retarded pics to musicians who use blood or bruises on their album covers:

https://twitter.com/PopBase/status/1247226523418898432 (archive)

Twinkie

True & Honest Fan
Archive: Blaire White Bye Jeffree Star. You're A Monster. (MY EXPERIENCE) June 28, 2020

Thank you @mrsm0rbid
Blaire White says Jeffree Starr provided Blaire with a voicemail recording of another youtuber talking about being molested by James Charles. Blaire assumes the victim is Grayson Dolan, and urges him to come forward). Blaire admits to no longer having the recording.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
Archive: Blaire White Bye Jeffree Star. You're A Monster. (MY EXPERIENCE) June 28, 2020
View attachment 1413771
Thank you @mrsm0rbid
Blaire White says Jeffree Starr provided Blaire with a voicemail recording of another youtuber talking about being molested by James Charles. Blaire assumes the victim is Greyson Dolan, and urges him to come forward). Blaire admits to no longer having the recording.
The whole time I was watching that I kept wondering if it was Grayson Dolan. If you've seen any of their videos together there are points where he gets downright inappropriate with Grayson.

EDIT: Supercut of Dolan looking massively uncomfortable in his presence:
SHOOKETH! Grayson Dolan rejecting James Charles for 2 minutes straight

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Grayson Dolan was definitely the victim in question. Around the time of Dramageddon2 there was a leaked text from Jeffree to James saying something like: "I know you molested Grayson and when it comes out you're ruined" or something to that effect. But everyone thought that Jeffree was blowing hot air when he refused to provide receipts.

As much of a drama whore / disgusting individual Jeffree is, I don't think he's a gambling man. I don't think he would make such a huge allegation without a semblance of proof. I said it last year, but I believe he only accused James publicly because he thought the Dolan Twins would come out and back up his story with proof and then James would be cancelled.

But obviously that didn't happen and the Dolan Twins silently broke off all ties with James. Yet are still friendly with Jeffree and Shane.

Cuck Shack

Chuck's "writing shed."
I think Grayson Dolan was definitely the victim in question. Around the time of Dramageddon2 there was a leaked text from Jeffree to James saying something like: "I know you molested Grayson and when it comes out you're ruined" or something to that effect. But everyone thought that Jeffree was blowing hot air when he refused to provide receipts.

As much of a drama whore / disgusting individual Jeffree is, I don't think he's a gambling man. I don't think he would make such a huge allegation without a semblance of proof. I said it last year, but I believe he only accused James publicly because he thought the Dolan Twins would come out and back up his story with proof and then James would be cancelled.

But obviously that didn't happen and the Dolan Twins silently broke off all ties with James. Yet are still friendly with Jeffree and Shane.

Some of the comments on that video claimed that all of the perving was scripted. Even if that's true, Grayson is clearly uncomfortable. Either he's a better actor than most on TV or JC's thrusting freaked him out.

Edit: I meant to type thirsting instead of thrusting but autocorrect knows what's up.

Discourteous Discourse

"your comment will never see the light of day"
I believe he only accused James publicly because he thought the Dolan Twins would come out and back up his story with proof and then James would be cancelled.
Same. I believe there's plenty of reasons why the Dolan Twins didn't speak up, the main one being that around that time their father died. IIRC their dad was only 50 years old and had been battling cancer for nearly 3 years. Of course Grayson wouldn't want to deal with anything else, let alone JC and his psychotic teen girl fan base, during such a difficult time. Jeffree treating the situation like it's nothing more than a hot piece of gossip obviously doesn't help.

Poor Grayson probably just wants to forget that he exists on the same planet as this freak show:
NightmareFuel.png

iT's jUsT ScRiPtEd gUyS

Edited because words are hard.

Last edited:
The biggest issue here is that things like allegations of rape are being treated as tea or just another reason to cancel someone. If anything really did happen, Jeffree doesn't want to expose it to actually get justice, he wants to expose it to prove why one of his competitors is a bad person.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
The biggest issue here is that things like allegations of rape are being treated as tea or just another reason to cancel someone. If anything really did happen, Jeffree doesn't want to expose it to actually get justice, he wants to expose it to prove why one of his competitors is a bad person.
That's part of the issue with cancel culture that really gets to me. It puts actual crimes at the same level of thought crime.

Same. I believe there's plenty of reasons why the Dolan Twins didn't speak up, the main one being that around that time their father died. IIRC their dad was only 50 years old and had been battling cancer for nearly 3 years. Of course Grayson wouldn't want to deal with anything else, let alone JC and his psychotic teen girl fan base, during such a difficult time. Jeffree treating the situation like it's nothing more than a hot piece of gossip obviously doesn't help.

Poor Grayson probably just wants to forget that exists on the same planet as this freak show:
View attachment 1414258
iT's jUsT ScRiPtEd gUyS

Men statistically report less and associate being sexually assaulted (particularly by another man) with being less 'manly' or weakness. It's still heavily stigmatised and hardest for straight men to reveal. Add that on top of his father, the spotlight, social media and everyone's rabid stans, having to admit being assaulted plus be expected to provide evidence where he may not have any, potential guilt because maybe he was drunk or taken advantage of or it felt good despite it being bad....
It was likely far too much. In all reality I wouldn't be shocked if he hadn't even come to terms with it yet (as most victims tend to go through) as dramageddon progressed.
This website has a lot of info about male sexual assault statistics which are dramatically underreported and not discussed.

This is what I believe happened:
I could see him being told "That's assault, dude! You should tell everyone!" when he brought it up and coming out of denial, agrees to film once speaking to Jeffree because he was pushy and manipulating Grayson's vulnerable state. Maybe a deal was struck because YT or parties involved didn't want a scandal, maybe Grayson got cold feet, maybe it's not true and this is all a farce. But if he does have it, Jeffree got that memo because they met up and were going to film, I remember that happening but IIRC no vid came out.**

Something happened behind the scenes, that's for sure. I really think a deal was struck. Maybe James has something on the Dolans, too. Who knows, these motherfuckers are cold lol

**Edit: if a vid did come out it was slapped together and had none of the teased 'tea'

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
Men statistically report less and associate being sexually assaulted (particularly by another man) with being less 'manly' or weakness. It's still heavily stigmatised and hardest for straight men to reveal. Add that on top of his father, the spotlight, social media and everyone's rabid stans, having to admit being assaulted plus be expected to provide evidence where he may not have any, potential guilt because maybe he was drunk or taken advantage of or it felt good despite it being bad....
It was likely far too much. In all reality I wouldn't be shocked if he hadn't even come to terms with it yet (as most victims tend to go through) as dramageddon progressed.
This website has a lot of info about male sexual assault statistics which are dramatically underreported and not discussed.

This is what I believe happened:
I could see him being told "That's assault, dude! You should tell everyone!" when he brought it up and coming out of denial, agrees to film once speaking to Jeffree because he was pushy and manipulating Grayson's vulnerable state. Maybe a deal was struck because YT or parties involved didn't want a scandal, maybe Grayson got cold feet, maybe it's not true and this is all a farce. But if he does have it, Jeffree got that memo because they met up and were going to film, I remember that happening but IIRC no vid came out.**

Something happened behind the scenes, that's for sure. I really think a deal was struck. Maybe James has something on the Dolans, too. Who knows, these motherfuckers are cold lol

**Edit: if a vid did come out it was slapped together and had none of the teased 'tea'
It's also really sad too that most people treated James' grooming Gage as mere "tea".

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
Was that ever confirmed to have happened? I know the other vids accusing him got proven false.
Didn’t Gage come out and say it was a two way street? I forget the details now but I thought he was ok with it, and they didn’t really have sex. I might be confused. He went to Coachella with him, yeah?

Blaire and Tati both talked about the voice memo Jeffree has saying its very incriminating. Everybody thinks it’s about Greyson. But looking at Greyson, I find it hard to imagine. He was clearly annoyed by Charles, but also let it go on for the videos. It was clear he wasn’t interested and it’d be hard to imagine JC didn’t get that either. Plus, he’s a foot taller, a hundred pounds stronger, and he had fame himself, he didn’t need JC. So I’m having troubling imagining him involved in such a damaging situation that made all these careers blow up.

Maybe it’s a failure of imagination on my part. I certainly understand how a powerful man can frighten and confuse a normally competent, intelligent woman into just freezing and letting something happen, but I’m having trouble with two men being equals and one larger and seeing how that could be the thing that caused all this.

Jeffree really needs to release receipts.

Didn’t Gage come out and say it was a two way street? I forget the details now but I thought he was ok with it, and they didn’t really have sex. I might be confused. He went to Coachella with him, yeah?

Blaire and Tati both talked about the voice memo Jeffree has saying its very incriminating. Everybody thinks it’s about Greyson. But looking at Greyson, I find it hard to imagine. He was clearly annoyed by Charles, but also let it go on for the videos. It was clear he wasn’t interested and it’d be hard to imagine JC didn’t get that either. Plus, he’s a foot taller, a hundred pounds stronger, and he had fame himself, he didn’t need JC. So I’m having troubling imagining him involved in such a damaging situation that made all these careers blow up.

Maybe it’s a failure of imagination on my part. I certainly understand how a powerful man can frighten and confuse a normally competent, intelligent woman into just freezing and letting something happen, but I’m having trouble with two men being equals and one larger and seeing how that could be the thing that caused all this.

Jeffree really needs to release receipts.
Unless there’s blackmail involved.