James "Jimmy" Thomas Adam / Jane Adam / Meowtaindeww / Meowtaindeww_ / WhoWantsStancakes / Doodladoo - Trans, suicide-baiting Kiwifarms devotee and their journey towards violent insanity, "butt mucus" sufferer

0 1

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1578528805220.png

James "Jimmy" Thomas Adam, now known as "Jane Adam," is a trans, Floridian, amateur animator and artist.

1578529700381.png
1578529669583.png

James is also incredibly obsessed with Kiwifarms, starting from about five years ago after making an account of his own and creating his first post about wannabe-animator lolcow TheMysteriousMrEnter, and continuing to this very day as he yells mindlessly into the void of Kiwifarms, stirring the easily amused cretins who slept within.

TIME ON KIWIFARMS

1602745853980.png

After creating his account on Kiwifarms in 2015 (at the age of 13, no less), what follows can only be described as blind hubris, sheer naivete, or both. James proceeded to treat the threads he frequented as his own little get-together for him and his friends. Multiple of his posts involve him having personal conversations with his gaggle of buddies and he even referred to them by name in the actual thread for TheMysteriousMrEnter for all to see. He and his group even continued to do so on his own profile as if it were his personal Facebook, brazenly flying ever-closer to the sun.

1578531074597.png

Unable to control himself, he then went on to attempt to out those he had a falling out with, occasionally arguing with them in unrelated threads, before attempting to sic Kiwifarms users on them like his personal attack dogs. He was eventually banned, presumably as a mercy ban, although he had discovered just a month ago (at time of writing) that he has since been unbanned and proceeded to make a post announcing so. So begins the reoccurring theme of James regularly drawing the attention of Kiwifarms unto himself with brash and pointless arrogance.

1578530900647.png

PRE-TRANSITION

Outside of Kiwifarms, James went by the handle of "Doodladoo." Since James's ban, he's carried a chip on his shoulder against Kiwifarms, ironically catching Kiwifarm's attention (although with its users unknowing of his identity) by complaining about the forum to the site operator's then-active Twitter account. It appears that, within this argument, he seemed unaware of the conversation at hand and misunderstood what he was responding to.

1578530177085.png

Beyond this, James found his niche at amateur drawing and animation with a devotion invoking endearment towards his childlike enthusiasm. This includes the creation of a series, "Bugville" (soon rebranded to "Bugtropolis") and the creation of personal wikis for both series. He also attempted to form an amateur animation collection known as "Red Mug Animation."

1578531681757.png

If this was where James's involvement in Kiwifarms ends, this very thread would not exist to begin with. However, James's innocent and quaint disposition changed after his transition into "Jane."

POST-TRANSITION

1578684378404.png 1578684383001.png

With his new trans persona of "Jane," James "rebranded" to "Meowtaindeww," stylized as "MeowtainDeww_." He actually received a brief 15 seconds of fame for a popular tweet which was shared on various meme-focused websites during the time where "gamers are oppressed" was a popular joke to throw around.

1578532193620.png

Beyond that, James fell into obscurity until the early January craze of the "New Guy" comic by their friend and fellow trans lolcow Jesse Trojan. It appears that James still hasn't learned how to stop arguing amongst his friends and drawing public attention to it, as they caught Kiwifarm's attention once more by claiming to be committing suicide over Jesse's remarks.

1578532833975.png 1578532853628.png

Needless to say, they didn't go through with it. According to a few users, James attempted suicide by aggressively rubbing a butter knife across their wrists. By James's own admission, he failed to even draw blood, gave up, and went to bed.

1578532930172.png

The next morning, James meticulously picked through Jesse's thread and discovered that they were referenced in passing before being forgotten. Not wanting to be ignored, he proceeded to draw even more attention to himself by explicitly mentioning Kiwifarms, including general whining and also challenging its users to find his address and presumably give him a collector's item display gun as a "get-well" present.

1578533048943.png 1578533059660.png

Most bizarre is this tweet, where James admits to owning a Kiwifarms account which he apparently used to post questionable content. After personally scouring their posts, James had said nothing of real note besides petty arguing between his friends during his time on Kiwifarms, making this tweet even stranger and nonsensical.

1578533101292.png

Becoming increasingly neurotic with literally zero response from Kiwifarms up to that point, James grew impatient and explicitly explained how to find his dox after contradictorily asking Kiwifarms to stop sharing his information. He then oddly asks its users to give his father a display gun of his own, perhaps so he wouldn't get jealous of the one his son received.

1578533317391.png

Obviously, nobody on Kiwifarms cared enough to do anything more than point, laugh, throw a few peanuts, and move on to something else to gawk at. Discouraged, James decided to provide evidence showing he still hasn't learned and proceeded to argue with more of his friends in public spaces and casually announce personal information.

1578533643091.png 1578533637007.png 1578533630978.png 1578533622016.png 1578533616274.png 1578533627081.png

However, James further demonstrates that he has since learned a new habit--reacting to any provocation with violent abhorrence.

1578533573630.png

At this point, one can only assume (accurately) that James's reaction to this thread is to draw even more attention to it (if not now, then some time in the future). James, stuck between his habitual tendency to reveal his private information and his desire to make a public spectacle of himself, has attempted to private his tweets and cull many of his followers. Even now, searching for his username returns more Kiwifarms results than his actual work, which is perhaps an apt and poetic conclusion given his obsession with the website. Although many users of Kiwifarms have actually reached out to assist James in increasingly troubled times, history has shown that he seems incapable of learning.

DOX

James "Jimmy" Adam
2310 Silver Trumpet Ct
Valrico FL 33594-6716
DOB November 2, 2001

Tumblr
Patreon
Twitter (last archive before protecting)

Last edited:

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
I'll never understand why people actively seek the attention of a website that makes fun of them and people like them.

That being said, thank you for setting yourself on fire Jimmy.
See the Tamar/Melinda Leigh Scott thread for an object lesson.

Reactions: AmbiTron

Diabeetus

The hyeckin frickyen sweetist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Although many users of Kiwifarms has actually reached out to assist James in increasingly troubled times, history has shown that he seems incapable of learning.
Sigh.

When I had my cringe Twitter account, Jim tried convincing me to make a thread about some oldfag gamer dude named Boilerplate. I almost did it because I'm too nice for my own good, but then I realized Jimmy was only asking me because he got into a slapfight with Boilerplate's tranny girlfriend. The fact he was banned from the Kiwi Farms makes that even funnier in retrospect, I had no idea about that.

Also, those weird exchanges he has with other artists? They happened way more often on his private account, which used to be @legressivereft, but he probably changed it or deactivated the whole thing all together. I think he gets a rush from talking to people with verified accounts.

Creepy Pig Man

A dog's rights activist, a lover, a friend.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some people react to childhood bullying by learning how to reign in their more eccentric behaviors so they can fit in; these often become normal people. Others react by becoming simpering, obsequious little worms who suck up to anybody they perceive to have power; they still grow up more or less normal. Then there's the extra special types who internalize their struggle and learn to love themselves as a victim and do anything they can to perpetuate their victim hood.

My immediate impression is that our oldfren here is the third type, or maybe the second; what he's not is the first. Not by a long shot.

Rat Speaker

Kiwi Farms Nicest User
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sigh.

When I had my cringe Twitter account, Jim tried convincing me to make a thread about some oldfag gamer dude named Boilerplate. I almost did it because I'm too nice for my own good, but then I realized Jimmy was only asking me because he got into a slapfight with Boilerplate's tranny girlfriend. The fact he was banned from the Kiwi Farms makes that even funnier in retrospect, I had no idea about that.

Also, those weird exchanges he has with other artists? They happened way more often on his private account, which used to be @legressivereft, but he probably changed it or deactivated the whole thing all together. I think he gets a rush from talking to people with verified accounts.
I remember your twitter, glad you learned from past mistakes

Diabeetus

The hyeckin frickyen sweetist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is he autistic? I mean literally autistic?
Yes, he is.

Here's another tidbit of information:

2C3C9F5D-F4CD-42CE-86B6-C007CCAECC7A.jpeg

This reply made me laugh. On his private account, Jim would constantly pester Vickorano. I followed them both, not once did I see Vickorano mention Jim in a tweet, it was always Jim @'ing them every hour on the hour. Even when I tried being friends with him, I found that shit weird. Vick always seemed so uncomfortable about it too.

I wish I had proof of all this, I really do. Take everything I say with a grain of salt if you want, but I have no reason to talk this much about my Twitter if I was making shit up.