James "Jimmy" Thomas Adam / Jane Adam / Meowtaindeww / Meowtaindeww_ / WhoWantsStancakes / Doodladoo - Trans, suicide-baiting Kiwifarms devotee and their journey towards violent insanity, "butt mucus" sufferer

Pizza Time

You serious?
kiwifarms.net
the perspective on this is so fucked I don't even know where to begin.
I know you only joined 5 minutes ago, but you could have at least spent those 5 minutes reading the guidelines posted right above the comment box.
1587882128247.png1587882135659.png
Archive

Pandemic at the disco

Gaining a lb a day till corona's at bay
kiwifarms.net
Jane mentioned this in a Discord server a friend of mine is in, in the middle of an ongoing conversation, and was seemingly ignored.

That sounds about normal for a Troon. Give your friends a high five for not contributing to this weirdo's drama.

Also, do you think they could subtily talk about the farm in order to guide the little lost cow back?

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That sounds about normal for a Troon. Give your friends a high five for not contributing to this weirdo's drama.

Also, do you think they could subtily talk about the farm in order to guide the little lost cow back?

Jane got booted from my own Discord server months ago, and none of my friends like her or want to talk to her in any other servers. Quite frankly, I don't either. Since I no longer follow her on Twitter, it looks like I'm blocked from seeing her tweets as well.

If she contacts me again, I'll let you guys know, but other than that, I want to wash my hands of the whole affair.

Pandemic at the disco

Gaining a lb a day till corona's at bay
kiwifarms.net
Jane got booted from my own Discord server months ago, and none of my friends like her or want to talk to her in any other servers. Quite frankly, I don't either. Since I no longer follow her on Twitter, it looks like I'm blocked from seeing her tweets as well.

If she contacts me again, I'll let you guys know, but other than that, I want to wash my hands of the whole affair.
A smart choice but not entertaining one.

Minionlover98

kiwifarms.net
I actually knew this person when I was in the Twitter art community, I really wish I screenshotted both of the conversations I had with her because Twitter suspend both of my accounts

But before she translated and while in her "edgy" phase, I remember she was going off a political tirade at some stupid CNN clip about Hurricane Harvey and how I pointed out how, what she was doing, was no better than CNN

She blocked me

Then I end up meeting her again, around last year, where she "translated" and is trans, I was looking for commissions and privately contacted her, she semi recognized me because I had the same username, and personally asked me "are you one of those people who bullied me awhile back"

I pretended I didn't know who she was, but she did remind me of someone I used to talk to when I younger, she just stated "nevermind, don't worry about it uwu"

What pisses me off that she implies that I "bullied" in her past when really, he was a huge asshole to me and everyone in that community back then

Last edited:

Minionlover98

kiwifarms.net

0 1

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
James is on Twitter again. I only noticed because of TLOU2 drama fallout, where I spotted him responding to this tweet.

1592477694717.png

1592477702732.png

So far, he's been tweeting mundane trash like this selection.

1592477772303.png

He's been talking about having BPD in this post and this post. He's probably trying the age-old Tumblr trick of acting like a mental disorder constitutes a personality.

1592477835898.png

1592478081390.png

Here's some other tweets of varying intrigue, since most everything else is video game splurging, complaining about cops, or furry trash. Disconcertingly, his tweets are becoming increasingly sexually themed, especially regarding furries, but I can't say I'm surprised. He also doesn't engage with his followers at all; if his tweets get any replies he just completely ignores any questions given to him.

Complaining about "internet friends" not lasting long.

1592477900963.png

I don't even know.

1592478285135.png

Burning down apartment. I guess he found a place of his own, but is probably being spoon fed rent money by his parents. Either way, it explains his upsurge of posting Twitter garbage. Makes sense since he's constantly bragging about buying expensive electronics despite seemingly only being paid through art commissions.

1592478354628.png

James has met all sorts of interesting people on forums. For instance...a Ratchet and Clank forum.

1592478779511.png

James switches his story about a female voice filter being for animation to actually just using it to fix his dysphoria.

1592478868523.png

In unrelated news, his GoFundMe worked as he raised over $5K.

1592478981707.png

I'm most curious about this, however.

1592479026578.png

His family being "abusive" and "religious" seems like a bold-faced lie to me, if it isn't an overblown exaggeration, since I've seen this tactic used in dozens of trans crowdfunding before. However, I highly doubt his family refuses to support him at all given that he's made multiple tweets mocking people for thinking the Playstation 5 is expensive, on top of generally boasting about his purchases. As far as I can see, this was a successful scam, but I won't say it as fact unless there's more conclusive evidence.

Last edited:

NoFeline

Xenic, adjectⅳe: denot㏌g the presence of bacteria
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1592514238361.png

How did this dipshit grow up on the internet and never figure out that when you have a question you ask google?
1592514185993.png

0 1

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@_01 Hey OP, why is "old dox" in all caps, giant, bolded, and underlined text when we don't even have confirmation he's moved?
I suppose I took James's word that he moved into an apartment since he's brought up being kicked out and that he's moved into one multiple times. I didn't consider it could just be a ploy. I'll be certain to update information when it's confirmed over feasible in the future.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Toolbox and Twinkie