James "Jimmy" Thomas Adam / Jane Adam / Meowtaindeww / Meowtaindeww_ / WhoWantsStancakes / Doodladoo - Trans, suicide-baiting Kiwifarms devotee and their journey towards violent insanity, "butt mucus" sufferer

Pizza Time

You serious?
kiwifarms.net
1595234057524.png
James is having a melt down on his private account.

I was told by a friend of mine that after she tweeted something that included her bra size, James (who is a mutual of hers) DMed her asking what "G cup" meant and proceeded to talk about his own man boobs completely unprompted. Autism is a hell of a drug.

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1460220

I was told by a friend of mine that after she tweeted something that included her bra size, James (who is a mutual of hers) DMed her asking what "G cup" meant and proceeded to talk about his own man boobs completely unprompted. Autism is a hell of a drug.

Jane was spamming a friend of mine in another server they're both in with images of kiwis (birds and fruit) in some retarded attempt at intimidation yesterday so I'm not really surprised that the thread would get updated.

0 1

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1460220

James seems to change his social circle of friends as often as he changes his socks.

• Agree
Reactions: Big Tiddy Bara

Pizza Time

You serious?
kiwifarms.net
Jane was spamming a friend of mine in another server they're both in with images of kiwis (birds and fruit) in some retarded attempt at intimidation yesterday so I'm not really surprised that the thread would get updated.
He really needs to just avoid the farms already. He's been stalking the farms and apparently had a melt down for an entire day because of the boob DMs being talked about here. Blocked my friend and deleted his private account, then sent one of his friends to go ask my friend of she was the one who posted the screenshots here. For fuck's sake James, either grow a fucking spine and ask her yourself or fuck off. If you're going to lurk here, why not just post? Maybe you can get some of that attention you need so badly? The truth is you're not even all that interesting of a lolcow, you just occasionally do stupid shit for us to laugh at. I don't think anyone here actually finds you interesting enough to follow regularly, and I only managed to stumble upon that meltdown by chance, so I took the opportunity to post about it.

1595500611347.png Archive
1595500618260.png Archive
1595500622573.png Archive
1595501800923.png Archive You mean the body type you were subtly bragging to my friend about in DMs? Saying that your boobs had gotten "pretty fucking big" but also that if you passed you'd probably be called pedobait? Which is it?

Updated Twitter Archive, for when he inevitably privates again.

And holy shit would you look at that, his commission sheet somehow got even worse. (Archive)
1595500929410.png
The prices are all over the place and make no sense, and even the discounted prices are ludicrously high for such poor quality. Maybe by making the sample images so small no one can see what they're paying for, he's hoping to trick people into commissioning him.

Last edited:

Meowthkip

Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And holy shit would you look at that, his commission sheet somehow got even worse. (Archive)
1595500929410.png
The prices are all over the place and make no sense, and even the discounted prices are ludicrously high for such poor quality. Maybe by making the sample images so small no one can see what they're paying for, he's hoping to trick people into commissioning him.

That's a lot of negative space and images for ants there, LOL.

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He really needs to just avoid the farms already. He's been stalking the farms and apparently had a melt down for an entire day because of the boob DMs being talked about here. Blocked my friend and deleted his private account, then sent one of his friends to go ask my friend of she was the one who posted the screenshots here. For fuck's sake James, either grow a fucking spine and ask her yourself or fuck off. If you're going to lurk here, why not just post? Maybe you can get some of that attention you need so badly? The truth is you're not even all that interesting of a lolcow, you just occasionally do stupid shit for us to laugh at. I don't think anyone here actually finds you interesting enough to follow regularly, and I only managed to stumble upon that meltdown by chance, so I took the opportunity to post about it.

View attachment 1467434 Archive
View attachment 1467435 Archive
View attachment 1467436 Archive
View attachment 1467451 Archive You mean the body type you were subtly bragging to my friend about in DMs? Saying that your boobs had gotten "pretty fucking big" but also that if you passed you'd probably be called pedobait? Which is it?

Updated Twitter Archive, for when he inevitably privates again.

View attachment 1467439
That's a lot of negative space and images for ants there, LOL.
The original prices around $50-100 truly puzzle me. I get wanting to not undersell yourself, but boy, there are so many far more talented freelance artists out there with quality work that charge for around that amount.

Last edited:

LongWayDown

kiwifarms.net
This seems like a situation where someone's autism just makes them entirely incapable of not obsessing about every what-if situation they create and every word spoken by people around them. They're kicking a hornet's nest full of imaginary hornets. Best thing for their life would be to get off the internet and see a goddamn therapist.

Rap Scallion

Always ringing, never answering
kiwifarms.net
While scrolling through Twitter tonight a familiar face popped up in a callout post. First time archiving something so please let me know if the formatting is wrong or if more is needed.

Apparently he is threatening or implying various acts of terrorism via Discord and this ended up being the final straw for CakeBunny as opposed to whatever other shit Jimmy's been up to in the past. The Discord server this occurred in has been deleted per some of the testimonials in various replies. I'm still combing through all of the screenshots at the moment so I'll edit this post with a more coherent timeline after I look and see if there's anything else noteworthy.

Thread archive, mostly commentary from @CakeBunnyNSFW and @an_alien_boi : https://archive.md/pFGFU

A lot of the callout has to do with Jimmy openly talking shit about friends publicly unprompted/insisting he feels bad about doing so but lacking the impulse control entirely to just not do that.

https://archive.md/6gyRC/56f8bf3905425c2cfb0a1a58773de8d8456afc98.jpg
Has the tard rage over Sophia Narwitz been mentioned in his thread before? I've seen the name pop up elsewhere but didn't see any mention here specifically.
https://archive.md/6gyRC/7e8cc7a79375ef2afee05a30ae023f5a9c7468f6.png

https://archive.md/wcClk/9cb9fda2c399142db52385a0ba6971bfa2d2df56.jpg

Meowthkip

Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd do it right now but I have other things to do (I have company over), but if you would be so kind to include, alongside your archived links (thanks for doing that, btw) screenshots of the tweets as well as uploading the screenshots used in the tweets, that would be wonderful.

For example, from that first one alone:

d47adf80de31aa25125c364eee152a36.png

EkVM_wCXcAARUn6.png

I'd recommend putting them under a spoiler as well since this will probably be very image heavy. The archive links are the most important, yes, but screencaps save the readers a click and make it easier for them to read as well. Thank you so much for taking the time to archive all this!

Rap Scallion

Always ringing, never answering
kiwifarms.net
I spent a while looking for some additional info to try and piece together who some of these people are, but I didn't find anything interesting and I think Jimmy deleted his social media accounts a while ago. I might keep an eye on the accounts that popped up on my timeline to see if there are any reactions but so far there hasn't been anything of substance.

TL;DR - Obvious blight on humanity confirms obvious blight status, Jimmy has DFA'd everything again and is tarding out over subjects varying from Sophia Narwitz to Ratchet & Clank but will probably be back in due time. I will go back through the thread and see if I can match any of these people to others from earlier posts, it's been a while since I was in here.

This is the thread that preceded CakeBunnyNSFW's callout post I stumbled upon (archived above):

20.png

1.png

2.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

10.png

11.png

12.png

13.png

14.png

15.png

16.png

17.png

18.png

19.png

edit: several formatting errors

Last edited:

robobussy

Overcharged Robot Femboys
kiwifarms.net
I can just post the screenshots again, as well as some others I did not post in the thread under the spoiler.

heres james threats, against avie, sophia, cakebunny, and that other sjw guy whos name I do not know.
Discord_YlW6krVjB1.png
Discord_YlW6krVjB1.png

Discord_OKaBRhqIVj.png

Discord_5HI44oFXJp.png

Discord_t3JZ0UvtZC.png

This is her asking for sophia to be raped.

Discord_48BlPOWaVb.png

Discord_H5fMFoBwE8.png

Discord_fDf6dL5JF6.png

Just light torture. Kind of regret not calling her a psycho bitch but I try to help people too much.

Discord_fc4KklL3Hf.png

Discord_y3tUP2MQgQ.png

Discord_VtvjvhXXix.png

Thats A lot of James threatening to kill or hire people to kill others hes had beef with, but theres more with him wanting to commit terrorism over a fucking kids game.
Discord_bipRkxwxWM.png

Discord_xwfjPSex5t.png

Discord_wikhksL7VS.png

Wanting to go out in a blaze of glory for a fucking kids video game series. Very normal behavior.
Discord_bipRkxwxWM.png

Finding out he was trans was the only thing stopping him from bombing a video game company.

Discord_JetPQglALa.png

James really likes the n word:
Discord_yC7TfnmDD4.png

Discord_PgLMewQku6.png

Discord_xXxeyXyvX5.png

James has serious issues with shit talking his friends behind their back and giving them life advice, which is ironic given where his life is now:

Discord_Qtx8d8moFY.png

Discord_ELUcHxZoWw.png

Discord_fYI8LIoZRM.png

What he thinks about her friend vickorano, which he'd never say to her face.
Discord_kV98cL6OWy.png

Thinks his friend corey is a trender.
Discord_nVmXD6XWiv.png

on lucas and william, her other two R&C obessed friends
Discord_EKJ3i2ujTI.png

on his other friends, including dmitri monroe and uber anne, who have been nothing but helpful to him
Discord_06mAjvZrKp.png

Discord_SQj2PMYWLb.png

Thinks dmitiri is an inept retard. Which is fantastic coming from him.

Discord_3E7UtvXR1h.png

james cares way too much what other people think

Discord_JE1w3owlwq.png

wanting to grift

Discord_ZfrxjDYiUy.png

more drama with avie

more crying from james
Discord_LFagpBilfL.png

Its alright tho guys james said hes only ever contemplated terrorism over a kids game once, 3 years ago.

Discord_HOUwY4Gb1q.png

Thats all the screenshots I have, plus a few others I didn't think would fit in the thread.

I have one last set of images to share but I'll spoiler these too just so you don't have to subject yourself to this. Its some selfies he sent me, and they're not the best.

image1-1.jpg

image0-27.jpg

image0-15.jpg

unknown-3.png

image0-20.jpg

image0-33.jpg

image0-26.jpg

image0-24.jpg

image0-22.jpg

There's some other information about James that he told me over voice chat. Apparently he has this weird condition called 'butt mucus' which is as disgusting as it sounds. Hes supposedly about to be homeless and hes done nothing but spend the past weeks playing crash 4 and trying to fuck with my life. His parents might let him move back in but they aren't going to let him take hrt, so his brilliant idea is to hide the hrt at another location and take it there instead.

robobussy

Overcharged Robot Femboys
kiwifarms.net
Went through my chats with James and got a few more unhinged screenshots that discord search didn't find because discord is shit

Discord_1fnXZW1rIb.png

Me calling james out on a lie that he never admits to.

Discord_awQhRZRdHc.png

James wants me to impregnate him after he gets the surgery, which is gross. Nothing says fun like fucking a rotting hot pocket in between someones legs. I know that smell, its Kevin!

Discord_7IvwENZCCO.png

I have never felt this bad for someone I have never met before.

more of James obsession with Sophia (this discussion happened after she posted this article looking for sophia talking about having a diaper fetish: https://medium.com/@sophnar0747/secrets-ed1f33f72a97
Discord_CEjmRQHxE5.png

Discord_nmECpZ4yp7.png

Discord_9feTo6RAfB.png

Discord_M6DbXF6Zr9.png

Discord_hYtoNfYd4I.png

James thinks you guys all have major issues and are all sociopaths.

Discord_gHuWvQvn4Q.png

James thinks doxing people is sociopathic, the irony of which I'll show after im done posting her screens.

Discord_hPhTwa6L2t.png

More on sophia

Discord_PNoh6Yw9H9.png

Discord_5KcWgpAtyP.png

In other news some more light hearted normal behavior.
Discord_Kqf1FA9ueW.png

James has crippling paranoid schizophrenia in regard to kiwifarms, after basically begging you guys to make a thread on him.
Discord_dS40qqch7y.png

Discord_yXPF2o23VM.png

only quirks.

After me and james had a falling out, she started spreading lies to my mutual friends to destroy all my friendships
Discord_tGrQNcoT29.png

Also told people in his server that i think they're are dumb and I dont like any of them.

This was my last conversation with james:
Discord_DZCEZWkDck.png

And his response to this was to try to destroy all my friendships. Then get me institionalized.

Its funny that James thinks doxing is evil and sociopathic given that he tried to have me institutionalized because he was afraid I'd make fun of him online:

Discord_O8hEDtmS8j.png

image0.jpg

James has no idea what he actually tried to do, and has zero understanding of why anyone would be upset with his actions. He has no idea how people will react to anything he does, even negative. His twitter was only the tip of the iceberg.

Meowthkip

Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>whines to me about the thread misgendering her when I was telling her to stop checking it
>misgenders other tranny because JANE MAD

... Wew lad. The racism is a... nice touch?

Apparently he has this weird condition called 'butt mucus' which is as disgusting as it sounds.

🤮

Last edited:

Pizza Time

You serious?
kiwifarms.net
@sophnar0747 What the fuck is his deal with you?

Apparently he has this weird condition called 'butt mucus' which is as disgusting as it sounds.
I'm guessing this is when you get mucus-y discharge and raw skin in your ass crack, which usually happens to fat people when their crack is too wet (especially after showers), and can be prevented by keeping your ass crack dry. Just wedge a towel up there for a while.