James "Jimmy" Thomas Adam / Jane Adam / Meowtaindeww / Meowtaindeww_ / WhoWantsStancakes / Doodladoo - Trans, suicide-baiting Kiwifarms devotee and their journey towards violent insanity, "butt mucus" sufferer

sophnar0747

Sophia Narwitz
kiwifarms.net
@sophnar0747 What the fuck is his deal with you?
@sophnar0747 What the fuck is his deal with you?

I'm guessing this is when you get mucus-y discharge and raw skin in your ass crack, which usually happens to fat people when their crack is too wet (especially after showers), and can be prevented by keeping your ass crack dry. Just wedge a towel up there for a while

Over a year ago I tried helping her with some trans stuff. I was even going to commission some of her art as I knew they needed help getting a potential career off the ground and behind the scenes I help out a lot of center-right leaning trans people as it can often be harder for them to transition, more so as they get disowned by much of the LGBT ‘community’ for ‘wrongthink.’ Anyways, last year she faked some suicide attempts and I have zero tolerance for that, it’s something I’ve called out in the past, so when she lied about suicide for attention I booted her from my public discord server and cut off communication on twitter. After reading through these messages I see that was the right call, what a complete crazy person.

As for the diaper thing she’s throwing in my face, I was medically retired from the army after a violent rape that permanently damaged my bladder. Basically I have poor control of my urinary functions. That’s why she’s wishing more violent rape against me.

Her bringing it up is hardly a gotcha, Ive written about it on twitter, RT.com, my medium blog, and elsewhere. I even opened up to how it caused me to fall into certain kinks In my early 20s when I was still in a victim/toxic state of mind, something made worse as I let an older man take advantage of me. I’m not proud of it, but I grew past that terrible phase of my life and I don’t exactly let it weigh me down. The fact that I’ll write about this on kiwi farms of all places kinda shows that she doesn’t quite have the dirt she thinks she does.

If you’re reading this, get fucked Jane.

Edit: Here's some more context. As you can see, last summer I was trying to give them advice. Pushing her to focus on her art, this at a time where they were supposedly contemplating selling nudes, and I tried steering them away from it. Then it was a few months later that the fake suicide shit happened, so I cut all contact. As said, zero patience for that sort of fake drama.

Screen Shot 2020-10-15 at 4.27.35 AM.png

Last edited:

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
"Butt mucus" needs to be in the subtitle or somewhere too. Holy Christ why are all these troons so fuckin gross? Who even has that and does nothing about it? It's probably a combo of him being a disgusting, fat fuck with horrible hygiene and eating garbage.

robobussy

Overcharged Robot Femboys
kiwifarms.net
The cycle of james coming to people for help, proceeding to not listen to any of their advice, then whining and complaining is a tale as old as he is apparently. I regret spending months of my life helping that little lying troon just to have him try to ruin my life after having been nothing but helpful to him.

RobotGentleman

kiwifarms.net
His art doesn't look too bad. Not worth the prices he's charging for it, IMO, but I've seen worse.

If anything, it has a better chance of improving than his mental state does.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Pizza Time

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Butt mucus" needs to be in the subtitle or somewhere too. Holy Christ why are all these troons so fuckin gross? Who even has that and does nothing about it? It's probably a combo of him being a disgusting, fat fuck with horrible hygiene and eating garbage.

It is done.

Also, interestingly enough with @sophnar0747 mentioning that Jane was "center-right," she indicated to me that she was more center-left, and merely tired of the SJWs. I think she was just aligning her politics with mine to appear more... palatable?

At this point I'm convinced her only real political stance is "whatever is most convenient for me at any given time, I'm for that, and I'll ditch it as soon as it's inconvenient."

Bulldog face, butt mucus, zero social skills, a total lack of self-control, absolutely no principles... so glad I dropped this ho like a hot potato.

robobussy

kiwifarms.net
James inability to understand social cues is funny at times. He was in a group chat I run and did nothing but exclusively post pictures of ratchet and talk about feet.

james got a job at amazon and they hate him apparently. All he did there was talk about R&C and Crash with people who are in their 50's and 60's.
Telegram_lLN9XsCZqB.png

Telegram_9SUBA1TuiU.png

Telegram_SNJ8U0GFgT.png

James being normal.
Telegram_9Z6ceh2EJV.png

Telegram_D3dIkPwaZX.png

James telling people his IQ so they don't think hes a moron.
Telegram_YgVn0uNqMI.png

people calling him on it
Telegram_oQM8NuYA8S.png

Telegram_eo066lOVii.png

Telegram_AQEQHkjljx.png

James can't even beat a walking simulator without turning on games journalist mode.
Telegram_EyvU5SDlqu.png

Telegram_J5IG37UbcF.png

More coworker roasting.
Telegram_ghA3sjTxnS.png

image0.jpg

Screenshot from James old server where he effectively calls all his friends idiots. This led to him having a breakdown because he couldn't fathom why he upset people.

Telegram_pAXW2JpwAD.png
Telegram_ECO3RxrUi8.png

Telegram_GZqYupmxS5.png

Telegram_JfTDNtHY2f.png

Telegram_tDcHSrCnra.png

More random asking to be fucked for no reason mid conversation.

Telegram_eDwfD790Ba.png

James leaving after realizing no one would engage him.

James is also a member of a R&C discord server and according to him over voice chat people in there wanted to commit terrorism over the movie as well, so james is in good company in his mind. His other friends tend to support his bad behavior, James tends to kick anyone who doesn't support his idiocy out of his life, like me and later his other animator friend Brandon just for not supporting his stupid ideas and attacks on other people.

Pizza Time

You serious?
kiwifarms.net
The truth is you're not even all that interesting of a lolcow, you just occasionally do stupid shit for us to laugh at.
Well, it looks like I'll have to eat my words on this one.

I have actually gotten permission this time from the friend I mentioned there to post the few DMs she got from James. For context, she had made a tweet back in July about the whole Uzaki chan situation where she mentioned her height and bra size. This is the DM she got from James. Keep in mind they only spoke privately once and it was very very brief.
1602811362621.png

Then the exact same day I posted about the DMs (without screenshots, mind you) James blocked my friend and sent one of HIS friends to go ask her about it like a 12 year old.
1602811712778.png1602811763899.png1602811872848.png

robobussy

kiwifarms.net
At this point I'm convinced her only real political stance is "whatever is most convenient for me at any given time, I'm for that, and I'll ditch it as soon as it's inconvenient."
This is pretty accurate. James would flip flop between 'kill all trump supporters' and 'all femboys and libertarians are secret fascist neo nazis' depending on who'd been mean to him that day.

He actually got shit on in his server pretty hard by his former friend Brandon when he started talking about how he wanted to kill all libertarians cause they were secret neo nazis.

Or he'd start whining about sjws and the animation industry if one of his animator friends was being mean to him that day.

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Needless to say that's not a score even possible on any currently used tests. Only a retard would think such a thing existed. For instance, Sidis might have maxed out at 300.

I remember getting a copy of Sonic Adventure 2 when I was like 14 and in the manual part of Robotnik's little bio said he had an IQ of 300.

Jane really be out here saying she's got a higher IQ than a video game mad scientist that fights a blue cartoon hedgehog.

Or he'd start whining about sjws and the animation industry if one of his animator friends was being mean to him that day.

I cannot emphasize how many fucking quotation marks need to go around the word "friends."

Jane's a leech. Anybody she considers a "friend" seems to be extremely disposable.

Last edited:

A.Shitposter

Gossiping Hen
kiwifarms.net
James inability to understand social cues is funny at times. He was in a group chat I run and did nothing but exclusively post pictures of ratchet and talk about feet.

james got a job at amazon and they hate him apparently. All he did there was talk about R&C and Crash with people who are in their 50's and 60's.
View attachment 1665118

View attachment 1665123

View attachment 1665124
James being normal.
View attachment 1665126

View attachment 1665128
James telling people his IQ so they don't think hes a moron.
View attachment 1665129

people calling him on it
View attachment 1665133

View attachment 1665135

View attachment 1665136
James can't even beat a walking simulator without turning on games journalist mode.
View attachment 1665138

View attachment 1665140
More coworker roasting.
View attachment 1665141
View attachment 1665142
Screenshot from James old server where he effectively calls all his friends idiots. This led to him having a breakdown because he couldn't fathom why he upset people.

View attachment 1665145View attachment 1665146

View attachment 1665147

View attachment 1665150

View attachment 1665152

More random asking to be fucked for no reason mid conversation.

View attachment 1665158

James leaving after realizing no one would engage him.

James is also a member of a R&C discord server and according to him over voice chat people in there wanted to commit terrorism over the movie as well, so james is in good company in his mind. His other friends tend to support his bad behavior, James tends to kick anyone who doesn't support his idiocy out of his life, like me and later his other animator friend Brandon just for not supporting his stupid ideas and attacks on other people.
I was also in that discord server for a very short amount of time, and most people in there tended to act like Jane. The Admin was especially bad in this way because he would actively stop people from having fun conversations because he didn't get the jokes and would tell people to stop talking about things he didn't like/didn't have any interest in. He also would get autistically angry about things people posted and blamed them for him getting angry and would not listen to any advice anyone gave him. Of course since he was the creator of the server everyone patted him on the ass and defended him so it's no wonder Jane was in that server in the first place.

People in that server didn't like the Ratchet & Clank movie and would throw dumb baby hissyfits about it ruining the "lore" but I never saw any of them once type that they wanted to commit terrorism over it, likely because I wasn't usually talking to the emotionally stunted retarded ones.

Jane was in Meowthkip's server for all of a couple days before leaving because nobody was giving them the attention they so desperately craved, the only person she actively tried to engage with was some other trans woman who didn't care and wasn't there 24/7 to pat Jane's ass.

robobussy

kiwifarms.net
I was also in that discord server for a very short amount of time, and most people in there tended to act like Jane. The Admin was especially bad in this way because he would actively stop people from having fun conversations because he didn't get the jokes and would tell people to stop talking about things he didn't like/didn't have any interest in. He also would get autistically angry about things people posted and blamed them for him getting angry and would not listen to any advice anyone gave him. Of course since he was the creator of the server everyone patted him on the ass and defended him so it's no wonder Jane was in that server in the first place.
Sounds about right. Apparently James told people in that server that I don't think the games are very good and they started talking about how I was stupid for not being obsessed with a kids game and how a bunch of them wanted to 'kick my ass' which I would love to see.

I'm so fucking glad I cut contact from her when I did. Had I known she would go this far off the deep end I wouldn't have bothered trying to help.
You're very lucky. James calls all his 'friends' who dare to call him out on his behavior abusive to his other 'friend' vicky, who feeds into his schizophrenic delusisons.

bIpSYynqkU.png

James has also stolen money from people for commissions he never finished as well.

cvo1uJRem2.png

robobussy

kiwifarms.net
Back with more screenshots + an explanation of how james is trying to fight back.

Telegram, Discord, and phone number:

Screenshot_20201019-151627.png

Discord_KKh8wlFZ7c.png

Also a google doc with a list of games James wants: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AdxFMOhw6ClRVf-RNenYoVP7oya3I_LNK2sxs_fFp5Q/edit

rest of the screenshots in the spoiler.

Discord_SnwtSv7BOO.png

gross

Discord_oZpUXoPNaO.png

James stalking the twitter accounts of people he hates because hes unhinged.

Discord_TLmWgMIx5o.png

A little optimistic.
Discord_LfwEQLAmDl.png

More stalking.
Discord_H9pE6Tc4dE.png

Discord_q1ERib4PjK.png

Gross.

Discord_FhvCqLM3o3.png

James schizophrenic friend vicko convincing James that the only reason I'm trying to help him is to rob and rape him. gross.

unknown.png

James upset that no one wants to deal with him.

Discord_ySwkWLgYiV.png

James not understanding how basic human interaction works.
Discord_MCIOrx79YH.png

James often refuses to answer questions, preferring to voice chat. Usually an attempt to not have to deal with evidence. This how he told me the drama he had with Avie, which turned out to be James lying, as per usual.

Discord_7SLxoi0NWq.png

Discord_bXfIkVoIxs.png

James calling other people autistic again.

Discord_BQUu9q3xT0.png

James friend Lain telling him the truth about his art, he doesn't take it well.

Discord_7NPgp75NLQ.png

James thinks everyone is a fascist.
Discord_vYbyBrXiDK.png

Discord_AmUQBVWjli.png

Discord_mFXnGxAhfj.png

James talking about grooming my little brother into being a weirdo like him.

Discord_ZJan1Mte1F.png

Forgot to show the second half of this when I was showing screenshots a few days ago.

Discord_oSBNwIxRSA.png

James has other insane friends.

Discord_rZ5Mu6aWVw.png

Discord_9CwrA9qGC0.png

Discord_xiUVDBINLS.png

More of James being unhinged.

Discord_6A3PDI35Ei.png

Discord_fhr1GWbWVJ.png

James thinks that people hate him as much as he hates them when the truth is most people don't give a shit about him. Probably the hardest pill for him to swallow. He just wants attention.

Discord_nyiXtLLN7b.png

Discord_boU5uRxr66.png

Discord_j1b6g99xU3.png

James schizo friend vick giving him more terrible advice.

James has spent the past few days telling everyone he knows that he is a victim of a terrible hate crime. Roonkolos (one of the people James went on a triade about being a piece of shit) confronted James about it and he proceeded to play dumb and not respond, only saying that he was a victim. Couldn't get screenshots of this because the people involved refused to give specifics.

image0.jpg

James friend corey is still sticking up for him despite how James thinks hes a fake troon (which is funny considering James is larping).

James has also been telling his friends that I'm only mad at him because we broke up and I'm just starting drama with my ex. We never dated. In fact me calling him unattractive is what started this whole thing.

Discord_xaiXCdFsVy.png

James then tried to ban me from his server so he could tell everyone how terrible and mean I was to him despite me being the only one helping him. Even though he was going to be homeless by the end of November he still found the time to buy and play through all of crash 4. Never give James money he'll just spend it all on video games.

James is most likely going to be moving back in with his parents. He wants to attempt taking HRT while he is there in secret.