James "Jimmy" Thomas Adam / Jane Adam / Meowtaindeww / Meowtaindeww_ / WhoWantsStancakes / Doodladoo - Trans, suicide-baiting Kiwifarms devotee and their journey towards violent insanity, "butt mucus" sufferer

Pizza Time

You serious?
kiwifarms.net
Back with more screenshots + an explanation of how james is trying to fight back.

Telegram, Discord, and phone number:

View attachment 1672679

View attachment 1672680

Also a google doc with a list of games James wants: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AdxFMOhw6ClRVf-RNenYoVP7oya3I_LNK2sxs_fFp5Q/edit

rest of the screenshots in the spoiler.

View attachment 1672681
gross

View attachment 1672682
James stalking the twitter accounts of people he hates because hes unhinged.

View attachment 1672683
A little optimistic.
View attachment 1672684
More stalking.
View attachment 1672685
View attachment 1672687
Gross.

View attachment 1672688
James schizophrenic friend vicko convincing James that the only reason I'm trying to help him is to rob and rape him. gross.

View attachment 1672691
James upset that no one wants to deal with him.

View attachment 1672698
James not understanding how basic human interaction works.
View attachment 1672700
James often refuses to answer questions, preferring to voice chat. Usually an attempt to not have to deal with evidence. This how he told me the drama he had with Avie, which turned out to be James lying, as per usual.

View attachment 1672702
View attachment 1672704
James calling other people autistic again.

View attachment 1672706
James friend Lain telling him the truth about his art, he doesn't take it well.

View attachment 1672708
James thinks everyone is a fascist.
View attachment 1672712
View attachment 1672713

View attachment 1672714

James talking about grooming my little brother into being a weirdo like him.

View attachment 1672715
Forgot to show the second half of this when I was showing screenshots a few days ago.

View attachment 1672717
James has other insane friends.

View attachment 1672720

View attachment 1672721

View attachment 1672725
More of James being unhinged.

View attachment 1672727

View attachment 1672729
James thinks that people hate him as much as he hates them when the truth is most people don't give a shit about him. Probably the hardest pill for him to swallow. He just wants attention.

View attachment 1672731

View attachment 1672732

View attachment 1672733
James schizo friend vick giving him more terrible advice.

James has spent the past few days telling everyone he knows that he is a victim of a terrible hate crime. Roonkolos (one of the people James went on a triade about being a piece of shit) confronted James about it and he proceeded to play dumb and not respond, only saying that he was a victim. Couldn't get screenshots of this because the people involved refused to give specifics.

View attachment 1672737
James friend corey is still sticking up for him despite how James thinks hes a fake troon (which is funny considering James is larping).

James has also been telling his friends that I'm only mad at him because we broke up and I'm just starting drama with my ex. We never dated. In fact me calling him unattractive is what started this whole thing.

View attachment 1672739

James then tried to ban me from his server so he could tell everyone how terrible and mean I was to him despite me being the only one helping him. Even though he was going to be homeless by the end of November he still found the time to buy and play through all of crash 4. Never give James money he'll just spend it all on video games.

James is most likely going to be moving back in with his parents. He wants to attempt taking HRT while he is there in secret.
Archive of the google doc for when he inevitably deletes it or makes it private.

The Ratchet and Clank obsession reminds me of Chris-chan and many other turbo-autists' obsession with Sonic or other cartoon characters. Even as mentally unhinged as Chris is, I don't think he ever considered bombing Sega HQ over the blue arms thing. Is it possible that James is more autistic than Chris-chan?

robobussy

Overcharged Robot Femboys
kiwifarms.net
Archive of the google doc for when he inevitably deletes it or makes it private.

The Ratchet and Clank obsession reminds me of Chris-chan and many other turbo-autists' obsession with Sonic or other cartoon characters. Even as mentally unhinged as Chris is, I don't think he ever considered bombing Sega HQ over the blue arms thing. Is it possible that James is more autistic than Chris-chan?
James used to compare himself to Chris chan all the time in DM's and over voice chat. He said he wasn't somehow because he at least knew he was weird.

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Discord_MCIOrx79YH.png

James often refuses to answer questions, preferring to voice chat. Usually an attempt to not have to deal with evidence. This how he told me the drama he had with Avie, which turned out to be James lying, as per usual.

That happened to me too. I was told that Jane could explain herself better in voice but really, it didn't do very much in the way of explaining much of anything. She was just able to complain about her family situation faster without having to type. It's where I learned that she's intensely jealous of her younger... sister? Brother? Younger sibling that's a low-functioning autistic child who has gotten more attention from Jane's parents and Jane resents them for it deeply.

Discord_oZpUXoPNaO.png

James stalking the twitter accounts of people he hates because hes unhinged.

LOL Jimmy-Jane, you are the fucking last person who should be talking shit about people's physical appearances. You got a full-on bulldog face. You fucking LOOK mean.

Discord_mFXnGxAhfj.png

James talking about grooming my little brother into being a weirdo like him.

Jesus Christ, gross.

Pizza Time

You serious?
kiwifarms.net
It's where I learned that she's intensely jealous of her younger... sister? Brother? Younger sibling that's a low-functioning autistic child who has gotten more attention from Jane's parents and Jane resents them for it deeply.
While I don't doubt James is severely autistic, I wonder if he intentionally acts out the way he does because he subconsciously (or consciously) sees that his sibling's 'tism fits gets them love and attention and is trying to get the same for himself.

robobussy

kiwifarms.net
Back with more info on James, this time from Avie on twitter. He was nice enough to share some screens and tweets, some of the tweets may already be in this thread but I have some info from Avie to give them more context.

But first.

5XkMDOEA.jpg

This troon is starting at you through the window what you do?

80ER3mU_.jpg

Conversation that led to this creepy photo.

WotbpKN2.png

tAraPmMu.png

UuDlP3zE.png

3AL8RhCh.jpg

V7HkjUI6.png

James being weird

The main beef that James has with Avie is that after Avie stopped talking to him he started spreading lies about Avie to His and Avies friends.

x4Bi44hE.jpg

e1FSfa2X.jpg

rhXW4YxY.jpg

james being a schizo and asking for proof of a tweet he knows he made.

u-UKjd44.jpg

7V-z1nm0.png

Full image of from the former pic, James starting more drama for attention.

20201019_174901.jpg

some tweets.

DE-xpuyt.png

pXH2asGh.png

Archive of Avie calling James out on his lies. https://archive.md/yLOl7

https://twit ter.com/SneakyAvie/status/1254668402158788608?s=20

EWl6LmtVcAAMfAR.jpg

James charged 25 dollars for this.

https://archive.md/g7atU archive of twitter.

https://twit ter.com/FormidableTrap/status/1278548665301217283?s=20

Avie calling James out for burning bridges with the only people willing to help him.

https://archive.md/b2ld4 archive

brave_qymhVsP8DW.png

One of James troon friends coming to his rescue.

James is the weirdest mix of sjw troon and edgy shitposter.

0 1

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Back with more screenshots + an explanation of how james is trying to fight back.

Telegram, Discord, and phone number:

View attachment 1672679

View attachment 1672680

Also a google doc with a list of games James wants: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AdxFMOhw6ClRVf-RNenYoVP7oya3I_LNK2sxs_fFp5Q/edit
1603158887698.png

Oh no, not fascism. In that case, I should lock the thread and not let anybody share information. Wouldn't want fascists to be talking about things, perish the thought.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It's where I learned that she's intensely jealous of her younger... sister? Brother? Younger sibling that's a low-functioning autistic child who has gotten more attention from Jane's parents and Jane resents them for it deeply.
All this says is once you give birth to one of these abominations, shouldn't you just stop doing that? How many speds can get pumped out by these retards?

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
We tried to do everything to save this guy from turning himself into a lolcow. He got more slack than literally anyone else with a thread here. He insisted on becoming a lolcow anyway.

We can't be blamed for any of the results, even if he does a flip, which we all hope he actually does. Or at least I do. Seriously fuck this guy.

0 1

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We tried to do everything to save this guy from turning himself into a lolcow. He got more slack than literally anyone else with a thread here. He insisted on becoming a lolcow anyway.

We can't be blamed for any of the results, even if he does a flip, which we all hope he actually does. Or at least I do. Seriously fuck this guy.
I pity James. I don't pity Jane.

The young, impressionable youth James was held promise, and had every reason in the world to succeed, or at least had the tools to do so. He was ambitious, had supportive parents, and multiple ins for the industry. Jane is just a lunatic who tries to get their friends doxed the second they have a falling out and celebrates the physical harm that comes to anybody who slights them.

Draw any conclusion you want about the how, when, where, and why. But there's a certain point at which somebody is just a lost cause, and I feel we've passed it a long time ago.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Draw any conclusion you want about the how, when, where, and why. But there's a certain point at which somebody is just a lost cause, and I feel we've passed it a long time ago.
Look at all the shit @Meowthkip of all people did to help this worthless faggot and try to save him from himself. Talk about a fucking waste of empathy.

Meowthkip

Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I pity James. I don't pity Jane.

The young, impressionable youth James was held promise, and had every reason in the world to succeed, or at least had the tools to do so. He was ambitious, had supportive parents, and multiple ins for the industry. Jane is just a lunatic who tries to get their friends doxed the second they have a falling out and celebrates the physical harm that comes to anybody who slights them.

Not exactly. Jane and James are the same. As James, Jane did the same kind of bullshit she does today, she's just gotten more extreme, rather than the comparatively lowkey bullshit she pulled in her youth. Jane is just James with the mask of civility pulled off.

I feel like Jane was doomed the moment that her parents pulled her out of schooling. Her social growth was permanently stymied, all those industry contacts she had weren't actual friends, but just a foot in the door for her. She was in the Entersphere because she wanted to feel better than somebody else who had failed at getting into the industry. When she came out as trans, as a lot of the really off-kilter baby trans do, she used this coming out as a way to shed her inhibitions as well, because girls don't bottle up their feelings, right? Fuck it, just say anything and claim victimhood because muh mental health, and muh gender dysphoria. You have to be nice to me now because I am a minority.

It's a nice little narrative you've come up with, but it's just not true. It just looked that way because looking back, you can see the mask covering the Jane Beast. This is what's always been there, under the surface. It's grown and mutated and gotten uglier, but it was there. Sleeping. Dreaming.

Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Last edited:

robobussy

kiwifarms.net
More weird messages from James.

paypal and archive: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/doodladoo

Discord_7h6Jjxrumc.png

Discord_uWOW5matkF.png

James expects anyone who follows him on twitter to immediately send him a job offer apparently. This was a real sore point for him in voice chat.

Discord_hnbty4JD1d.png

Discord_4FY8u9HP5d.png

Why James tells me these things I never knew.
Discord_VMXxn3vdhr.png

Discord_d9NSiewD2j.png

James being a schizo again.

Discord_waOvPjvF2T.png

Gross.

Discord_6UVSckZ4cq.png

James really thinks he'll get a really working vagina like a sped.

Discord_ZKejMyQ5fI.png

Discord_j7PMf4Ax9Y.png

gross

Discord_qwH8hI78Qu.png

James actually has plans to castrate himself. Might actually be a blessing for the rest of humanity though.

Discord_XDvF384B15.png

Discord_85EfucV1j4.png

Discord_oqtpZvlj9f.png

These would probably fit really well in the gross James collage in the main post.

Discord_QBYJE1xaGu.png

Discord_V3SZ0oAjeN.png

Discord_l9oAZiQCgd.png

Discord_PFoDxFiYTI.png

Discord_YNnVSt8Qmu.png

Discord_rgZiGCSTOH.png

Discord_ESy91L4Uft.png

James linked me his paypal a lot to try to get me to send him pity money. thankfully I didn't fall for it.
Discord_r5EJfiFpq1.png

James ranting about how The last of us 2 is the greatest game ever made. It apparently made him cry at least 3 times.

Discord_yTOWfO6a5M.png

james wanting to get a cat despite being 2 months from being homeless supposedly.

Discord_wfN7NXvyp9.png

Discord_OUaPCnrE28.png

Discord_s1aXNJwi0i.png

Discord_wLQWa2jcsv.png

Always talking about feet.

Discord_l5Xv6cOGbw.png

Discord_7SX59c6SRr.png

James suicide baiting again.

Discord_1MVhInVHlL.png

Discord_Oic6jXxee8.png

This was never explained to me. James would just randomly whine about drama then drop it and whine about something else.

Discord_ElIVZqVhZs.png

Ironic since James does the same shit to all of his supposed 'friends'

Discord_qdfUb9u6Tv.png

Again completely random

Discord_7t5henKSRE.png

James apparently had a boyfriend for a week.

Discord_KFD7UnXg9f.png

James whining about trenders despite being one.

Discord_NlhcebyM93.png

James getting a boner from a kids show.

Discord_Ztbdle5hjD.png

Discord_tOX9ZCpyOD.png

Madam Nekromantik

God's an Astronaut. Oz is Over the Rainbow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More weird messages from James.

paypal and archive: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/doodladoo

View attachment 1675434
View attachment 1675435
James expects anyone who follows him on twitter to immediately send him a job offer apparently. This was a real sore point for him in voice chat.

View attachment 1675437
View attachment 1675438
Why James tells me these things I never knew.
View attachment 1675439
View attachment 1675441
James being a schizo again.

View attachment 1675443
Gross.

View attachment 1675445
James really thinks he'll get a really working vagina like a sped.

View attachment 1675449
View attachment 1675453
gross

View attachment 1675455
James actually has plans to castrate himself. Might actually be a blessing for the rest of humanity though.

View attachment 1675458
View attachment 1675459

View attachment 1675460
These would probably fit really well in the gross James collage in the main post.

View attachment 1675461

View attachment 1675462
View attachment 1675466
View attachment 1675467
View attachment 1675468
View attachment 1675469

View attachment 1675470
James linked me his paypal a lot to try to get me to send him pity money. thankfully I didn't fall for it.
View attachment 1675473

James ranting about how The last of us 2 is the greatest game ever made. It apparently made him cry at least 3 times.

View attachment 1675475

james wanting to get a cat despite being 2 months from being homeless supposedly.

View attachment 1675479

View attachment 1675480
View attachment 1675481

View attachment 1675482
Always talking about feet.

View attachment 1675488
View attachment 1675489

James suicide baiting again.

View attachment 1675490

View attachment 1675492

This was never explained to me. James would just randomly whine about drama then drop it and whine about something else.

View attachment 1675493
Ironic since James does the same shit to all of his supposed 'friends'

View attachment 1675494

Again completely random

View attachment 1675495

James apparently had a boyfriend for a week.

View attachment 1675497
James whining about trenders despite being one.

View attachment 1675499
James getting a boner from a kids show.

View attachment 1675501

View attachment 1675503
Bless you for sharing this with us, and for putting up with him for so long. He's the second troon I've seen that hates vaginas but wants bottom surgery. I don't understand it. He'd be less of a degenerate if he just said he was gay and liked feet.

robobussy

kiwifarms.net
Few more creepy James posts for the night.

Discord_ifSjsRJ6Z8.png

Discord_S1mF1K0SLZ.png

I guess we can expect an extra spicy James video soon.

Discord_rT7CJAflFs.png

Discord_ECSruoySRA.png

James thinks kiwifarms is fascist and transphobic.

Discord_aJBA8THOrh.png

Discord_ggcbglVcB3.png

James being not creepy.

Discord_NP6BIfQ6wQ.png

Discord_u6ER2dExoN.png

James mad at me for calling him out on his narcissism.

Discord_HAAy6JXwZv.png

James being a paranoid schizo again.

Discord_vNxRmBm2D7.png

James is fat and I would not have sex with him.

Discord_JoBPrbuAgN.png

Discord_eqjAyhRJv5.png

James wanting someone who doesn't talk to him anymore to die in a violent riot.

Bless you for sharing this with us, and for putting up with him for so long. He's the second troon I've seen that hates vaginas but wants bottom surgery. I don't understand it. He'd be less of a degenerate if he just said he was gay and liked feet.
I dunno how I put up with him for so long. I spent months telling him to let all of his weird internet beef go and he refused to listen to me. And he was telling his friend behind my back that I'm an abusive pervert. Me calling him out on that and telling him I had no interest in dating him led him to ban me from his server. Even after cutting contact with him he's been trying to get me institutionalized and spreading lies to his schizo friends.

I used to feel bad for him and wanted to help him but I see now that everyone who hates him has really good reasons for doing so. I'm not sure hes capable of feeling empathy.

Meowthkip

Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I literally have zero recollection of this conversation ever happening, and I would fucking love to see proof of this, because if I had heard this, I would have fucking remembered it. Also, I would have told everybody here about it. Multiple times.

Please, Jane. Show me these screencaps of this conversation, because this sure as fuck didn't happen in VC, which we only did once. And not fucking once did I ever call you a trender; rather, I told you specifically that only one person could answer for sure if you were a trender, and that would be YOU, because that would involve introspection on your part. And you used the fact that I didn't pat your ass and tell you that you were the most TRUE and HONEST trans woman to ever walk the earth as proof positive that I thought you were a trender, which is something I have become more and more convinced of every time I read a message from you like this, you fucking little creep.

In fact, you neglect to mention that I am one of only like, two people in this fucking thread that actually used your preferred pronouns, you fucking liar. Everybody else has you clocked as a gay dude with severely internalized homophobia, which is something you yourself proposed as a possibility to me.

My fucking God, why was I ever nice to you?

What made him come to the conclusion that he was trans in the first place?

If I had to venture a guess, it'd be a similar reason to why Chris decided her was a woman; to broaden his potential dating pool.

Last edited: