Horrorcow James Terry Mitchell Jr / violetlanternwerewolf / werewolf2814 / 2814werewolf / Ouchdaddy - child rapist incel with a micropenis, Hitler whiteknight, 2004 S Walnut St, Muncie, IN 47302

Who is James Terry Mitchell's patron god?

• Slaanesh

Votes: 61 38.6%
  • Nurgle

Votes: 97 61.4%

• Total voters

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
Idiot child molester spams his dick to SassieCassie on Discord, forgets to block out her name everywhere.
Shit... This is him hard? Wow.
It's absolutely islamic, but guys like him go after bona fide midgets and children because it makes their cocks feel bigger, instead of just doing the sane thing and embracing the SPH scene.

yeast god

when your pussy pops severely
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if these nudes will appear in the Google doc because saying that his hands were "grimy" and "shit-covered" is not unexpected, but a little bit shocking.

And I'll bet it has something to do with the dildo he bought to fuck himself in the ass.

Frackler

kiwifarms.net
He really does think he's hot. He and Russell Greer could get into a slapfight about which one is more irresistable to the ladies. For once, when Russ insulted someone by calling them fat, he'd be right.
Tell me about it, although the man is an exhibitionist and gets off of showing people his dick, sooooo, that's also a possibility.

• Agree
Reactions: DirkBloodStormKing

DrJonesHat

A dashing and sophisticated young man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tell me about it, although the man is an exhibitionist and gets off of showing people his dick, sooooo, that's also a possibility.
I did wonder if he's able to confine his exhibitionism to the internet. He is exactly the sort I'd expect to read about in the news for getting busted for showing his dick to a bunch of prepubescent girls. Maybe I'm wrong and he can control himself enough to not do that.

Frackler

kiwifarms.net
I did wonder if he's able to confine his exhibitionism to the internet. He is exactly the sort I'd expect to read about in the news for getting busted for showing his dick to a bunch of prepubescent girls. Maybe I'm wrong and he can control himself enough to not do that.
Ahah, this man is deranged, *but not exceptional*, okay maybe a little exceptional, but not so exceptional as to not do that because he realizes that's even more exceptional .

Wouldn't put it past him tho.

Ahah, this man is deranged, *but not exceptional*, okay maybe a little exceptional, but not so exceptional as to not do that because he realizes that's even more exceptional .

lmao, perfect

Last edited by a moderator:

DrJonesHat

A dashing and sophisticated young man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

He was exceptional enough to rape a nine year old, admit it, then talk about it openly on social media and was baffled as to why people reviled him. I think he might do it if he thought he wasn't gonna get caught.

Frackler

kiwifarms.net
He was exceptional enough to rape a nine year old, admit it, then talk about it openly on social media and was baffled as to why people reviled him. I think he might do it if he thought he wasn't gonna get caught.
Yea probably, he knows he's prolly going to get caught though, looking at his history he's already fucked up.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino