Horrorcow James Terry Mitchell Jr / violetlanternwerewolf / werewolf2814 / 2814werewolf / Ouchdaddy - child rapist incel with a micropenis, Hitler whiteknight, 2004 S Walnut St, Muncie, IN 47302

Who is James Terry Mitchell's patron god?

• Slaanesh

Votes: 68 38.9%
  • Nurgle

Votes: 107 61.1%

• Total voters

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Every time I see a new post on this thread I always think "Please tell me this guy's kicked the bucket."
Even if 124 IQ is never arrested and continues to live "free," his life is already like prison. Like someone said before, all he can do all day is derp around on the internet while cooped up in the house on Walnut Street. No career, no friends, no romance. Every day is like the one before. And while this is more or less like how every lolcow "lives," people may say Jimbo deserves it for being a child molester.

It's still worrying that he lives near an elementary school.

Coach Kreeton Of All That

Invisible Boy of Mystery Men
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
  • Agree
Reactions: Meowthkip

Trombonista

Everybody in Stank Butt Jeans
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even if 124 IQ is never arrested and continues to live "free," his life is already like prison. Like someone said before, all he can do all day is derp around on the internet while cooped up in the house on Walnut Street. No career, no friends, no romance. Every day is like the one before. And while this is more or less like how every lolcow "lives," people may say Jimbo deserves it for being a child molester.

It's still worrying that he lives near an elementary school.
His body is a prison for his skeleton and internal organs. You all know why that is.

DrJonesHat

Known Troubled Person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't tell if he's being willingly obtuse, or if he can't legitimately comprehend why what he did was rape, and no matter what she said about it changes that.