Horrorcow James Terry Mitchell Jr / violetlanternwerewolf / werewolf2814 / 2814werewolf / Ouchdaddy - child rapist incel with a micropenis, Hitler whiteknight, 2004 S Walnut St, Muncie, IN 47302

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Who is James Terry Mitchell's patron god?

• Slaanesh

Votes: 100 41.8%
  • Nurgle

Votes: 139 58.2%

• Total voters

Coach Kreeton Of All That

Bored Cringing Christmas Mall Elf. WTF Kenan?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yesterday I was at work and I started thinking about this thread. And then then I remembered how he described in graphic detail his attempt to penetrate a 9-year-old. Fuck you, James.
You're not the only one. Famous people, influential figures who contributed to society, create culture and art, individuals with potential kick the bucket, get the coof, or die from suicide, drug overdose, old age, poor health, etc.

This massive child raping faggot still breathes while pretending to be sorry about what he's done. He still goes on about how much pleasure he feels from sexual perversion with children. He's not sorry at all. It's all an online act and he knows he's milking every bit of it while painting the farms as this evil boogeyman.

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
With all the surveillance, tracking, and lack of privacy in Current Year - and of course so many people reporting him - it's surprising that 124 IQ hasn't been arrested yet (AFAIK).

Rescuetoast

thrillho
kiwifarms.net
He still posts unpleasant bullshit on Twitter, although he apparently deleted the app.
B07E82CA-26AA-4A65-997E-0E128D818775.jpeg