• ”together we can put an end to Null's tirany and prevent him from taking control of 8chan the last bastion of freedom of speech”

Culture Jamie Foxx Accused of Slapping a Woman With His PenisThat's why he's called the humper

Discussion in 'Articles & Happenings' started by Sexy Times Hitler, Jun 13, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. If anyone could write your post, it doesn't need to be made. One-word replies are automatic 1-month bans from this board.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Create accurate topic titles. Threads should be labeled correctly and avoid sensationalist language.
  • Cite an article. This board is for content aggregation and should feature at least one source.

@Lipitor

1. Jamie Foxx is being accused of slapping a woman with his penis nearly 16 years ago, and although she's now gone to police ... Foxx says it's an "absurd" lie, and he's going after her, legally ... TMZ has learned.

The alleged assault happened in Las Vegas back in 2002. According to law enforcement, the accuser told cops last week she and a friend were attending a party at Jamie's place when he tried to get her to perform oral sex. She claims when she refused, Jamie struck her in the face with his penis.

The accuser tells us ... after the alleged assault, one of Jamie's friends told her she had to get out of the house. She claims she went to a hospital the next day when she got back home to L.A. to get treatment for a severe panic attack.

Law enforcement sources tell us Vegas PD lists the case as an open investigation. However, the statute of limitations has long since run -- it's 3 years in Nevada.

Jamie's attorney, Allison Hart of Lavely & Singer, tells TMZ ... "Jamie emphatically denies that this incident ever occurred, and he will be filing a report with the Las Vegas Police Department against the woman for filing a false police report against him. The first time [Jamie] became aware of this woman's absurd claims about an incident that supposedly occurred 16 years ago was when TMZ contacted his representatives [Tuesday] about this story."

Hart adds, "The alleged incident was not reported to law enforcement in 2002, or at any other time in the last 16 years until last Friday because the incident never happened."

The accuser says the #MeToo movement inspired her to finally file the police report. She also claims she wanted the alleged incident recorded in case other accusers come forward.

http://tmz.com/#!article/2018/06/13/jamie-foxx-accused-penis-slap-las-vegas-police-report/

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 3
    Sexy Times Hitler

Sexy Times Hitler STINKY PINKY, ROOTY DOOTY DOO
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Something about the geography of this statement isn't adding up...
    upload_2018-6-13_18-25-51.png

Although I suppose since he BBC:
    upload_2018-6-13_18-26-41.png

• Winner Winner x 35
    neger psykolog

neger psykolog moon goons for communism detection
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. 16 years she waited? Is there a statute of limitations on dick slapping? As gross as it is I think that waiting 16 years is going to make you look like a crazy ass liar. Which she very well may be for all we know. If it was so bad that she had to have emergency treatment for a panic attack in 2002 then why didn't she file a report back then. Can you still be experiencing trauma for a dick slap after 16 years?

• Agree Agree x 13
    Dysnomia

Dysnomia Danzai!

kiwifarms.net
  4. She wants to get in on that sweet, sweet #metoo money.

Also, what @neger psykolog said.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    Sword Fighter Super

Sword Fighter Super I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. I would have believed this if she went to a local hospital here for a severe case of getting mushroom stamped.

:story: Fucking based.

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    #5 FierceBrosnan, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    FierceBrosnan

FierceBrosnan Gettin too old for this shit.

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Uncanny Valley

Uncanny Valley masshole
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. That’s one way to jumpstart your career.

• Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Kevin Spencer

Kevin Spencer Quadriplegic Girls Gone Wild
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Slapped her with his Jamie Coxx.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Oh Shit I'm Sorry

Oh Shit I'm Sorry MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

kiwifarms.net
  8. Can we send this to his lawyer? Pretty damning evidence right there.

edit- Jamie Foxx is 5'9". There is no way he was slapping anybody with his penis unless they were literally against his penis.

• Agree Agree x 3
    HomeAloneTwo

HomeAloneTwo I was saying 'Boo-Urns'

kiwifarms.net
  9. aw yiss
    I'm so happy that people are finally pushing back against the "listen and believe". I wish they'd change it to "trust but verify." Maybe then I'd get behind it.

• Agree Agree x 4
    spiritofamermaid

spiritofamermaid happiest fish in the water

kiwifarms.net
  10. #notmyface

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. C'mon people. He could've been standing and she could've been sitting. Puzzle solved. I just wonder what kind of party it was that guys were walking around with their penises in hands, and why this woman didn't leave before she got slapped. She should've seen it coming, no?

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net

12. I have the mental image of Jamie Foxx being 2 feet tall and cockslapping someone with this noise.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Crippled_Retard

Crippled_Retard I'm stuck in this fucking chair

kiwifarms.net
  13. There's a statute of limitation for sexual abusing kids but not shit like this? Why?

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Wait wait wait. That's a crime? Oh dear.

• Feels Feels x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    PantsFreeZone

PantsFreeZone Smartest monkey on the spinning space rock

kiwifarms.net
  15. I guess he could say, SHE TAKE MY MONEY WHEN IM IN NEEEEEEED

But she ain't a gold digger?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Like Like x 1
    ForTheHoard

ForTheHoard Mocha Butt Fleshlight
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. I had a drunk asshole do this very thing to me at a party.
    He didn't think he was so funny after I punched him in the nuts.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 1
    FierceBrosnan

FierceBrosnan Gettin too old for this shit.

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.