Jamie Lynn Marchi / Jamie Perez / marchimark - Wants Vic's head and balls, but not his papers; Cucked by a Chicken Sandwich

BubbleButt

FUCK YOU, IT'S FOREVER!
kiwifarms.net

Dopey Cunt

Drive fast, eat ass.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lmao okay Jamie.
So it's the internet's fault that you say stupid shit and not your lack of self control or obsessive need for validation and attention on the internet despite it being very easy for you to ignore them or turn off your phone or computer to go do something meaningful with your life like spending time with your forever fiance or your stepkids. You're making yourself look very good by refusing to take responsibility for literally everything you do wrong and refusing to better yourself as a person from those faults. I don't know who is more fucking idiotic. You, or the dumpy idiot male who thought you were worth getting engaged to.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know who is more fucking idiotic. You, or the dumpy idiot male who thought you were worth getting engaged to.
Both are equal-parts stupid, but the fiancé's a cuck since he approved of his daughters' snowflake names, Seraphina and Callista. Unless we ever were to find out what his ex-wife looks and is like, I'm just going to assume his rebound was a woman similar to her but with red hair and much more of an alcoholic (than probably previously believed, bet she never told him of her previous court appearances).

CheezzyMach

Hulkamania Brother!
kiwifarms.net
I'm just still amazed so many celebs have decided to torch their personal reputations and careers over a man who will at worst only be president for 4 more years or for a social movement that's already becoming stale.

Be real interesting to see if Jamie will try to flip flop once wokeness goes out of fashion or if she'll become an irrelevant spastic screaming into the uncaring void like Amanda Winn Lee.

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
And this right after they fired the one guy with his own home recording studio for no reason at all.
Too bad these voice actors didn't steal that idea from Vic as well, just like how they stole the autograph practices and the GFM method from him, despite them mocking him and his fans for it. Oh well. Seeing bad people get their comeuppance like this is so satisfying.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Too bad these voice actors didn't steal that idea from Vic as well, just like how they stole the autograph practices and the GFM method from him, despite them mocking him and his fans for it.
That's because they're unprofessional hacks who just sat around at home picking their noses because they (e.g. Monica, Jamie) literally thought FUNimation was going to provide them with equipment eventually, any day now. They never put away savings for recording equipment because budgeting, what's that? Can you eat it? Independent work? Why would you want to secede from the main group?

If they went for the cheapest equipment they could on their current budget, how much funnier will it be when it becomes obsolete by the end of the year? I bet they aren't even using Pro Tools for their recording sessions, somehow they get it done on Audacity (which does its job, but it's just more-or-less a stepping stone for the more professional software). It also means having to clear space for the booth (usually in the closet) and why would Jamie want to take her wine and food storage elsewhere?

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net
That's because they're unprofessional hacks who just sat around at home picking their noses because they (e.g. Monica, Jamie) literally thought FUNimation was going to provide them with equipment eventually, any day now. They never put away savings for recording equipment because budgeting, what's that? Can you eat it? Independent work? Why would you want to secede from the main group?
Monica has 20 years of experience in the industry with 569 credits to her name on IMDB, and she had to go dub lines at Okratron 5000 last week because she wasn't prepared to record from home. You know who was? Kara Edwards.

1587928662772.png

https://archive.vn/z7bxO

(This video is from November 2019)

1587929041882.png

https://archive.vn/3qqbL

Last edited:

TexOffender

Whatever happens, happens
kiwifarms.net
Monica has 20 years of experience in the industry with 569 credits to her name on IMDB, and she had to go dub lines at Okratron 5000 last week because she wasn't prepared to record from home. You know who was? Kara Edwards.

View attachment 1255790

View attachment 1255800
View attachment 1255802
Perjurer Kara Edwards

Maybe Kara wants to move up the ladder and saw some writing on the wall.
That bitch is a barracuda. Gonna take those roles people can't fill.

ChodeMonkey

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1255790

View attachment 1255800
View attachment 1255802
I know people who use a laptop mic and Audacity to create very crisp voice audio for hobbies, while these whores' entire lives depends on their voice and clean audio to survive and they can't even build a pillow fort and buy a $70 mic. You wouldn't expect them to be smart with their money when they think spending tens of thousands of dollars to defame a guy they don't like is a good idea, but this is beyond embarrassing to someone with even room temperature IQ.

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
I know people who use a laptop mic and Audacity to create very crisp voice audio for hobbies, while these whores' entire lives depends on their voice and clean audio to survive and they can't even build a pillow fort and buy a $70 mic. You wouldn't expect them to be smart with their money when they think spending tens of thousands of dollars to defame a guy they don't like is a good idea, but this is beyond embarrassing to someone with even room temperature IQ.
And that's why they should've just settled.

Riku

kiwifarms.net
When even a perjurer is so much better equipped than two so called super-famous VA with 500+ roles over 20-30 years...At least Kara's better-looking even if she's close in age than the other 2, maybe after screwing up last year with the affidavit, she might be trying to replace one if not both liars&landwhales spots? Sure seems to be the case to me. :thinking:
Still, if she has the gear I believe she did use it before for other work outside Funi, that would be something actually professional for her, hope she change her version in the future since it's quite probable that down the line there'll be some exquisite back-stabbing between all parties to try to come up as the prettiest defendant to Vic. :smug:

Riku

kiwifarms.net
"Settling would just make them look weak. Bowing down to someone you don't like that you cancelled is the pinnacle of weakness." - Some nutter, Year 20XX
Plus "It's better to drag this shit-show as long as possible, better waste thousands if not millions into a frivolous dumb idiotic defense than try to actually be smarter and save up money by admitting that we're a bunch of jealous bitches&cucks! If we deluded ourselves thinking that we're on the right side of history, we can delude anyone like our dumb sjw fans into thinking and pushing our narrative that we are winners and true victims&survivors!" -all the defendants in their minds
Ok, now I feel disgusting. :lunacy:

OneHandClapping

yamate itae
kiwifarms.net
Anyone else see Kara's smug expression in that video and want to side kick her so hard she shits herself?
I wouldn't go that far.

I'd love to see her deposed and/or cross examined, though. If her dox is right she's well within the jurisdiction of the 141st, so there wouldn't much issue to drag her in.

Last edited:

Mr._Blonde

Weed dealer for the Vatican
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1255790

View attachment 1255800
View attachment 1255802
Kara didn't have that many roles as Moronica and Blamey and yet she manages to get a decent voice over studio?

The fuck those bitches been doing all those years? Couldn't they slip about having a studio built or at least a decent enough laptop with a voice acting/editing program while giving Sabat the grossest of the gross blowjob? Seriously, what those bitches been doing all this time?!

Props for Kara for being prepared.

Riku

kiwifarms.net
I guess those two dumb liars spent all they made into alcohol+drugs+prostitution or something, since they kinda expected Funi to provide for most of the stuff. :lol:
Yeah, Kara's a dumb liar too but at least she had the decency to have prepared long ago that recording setup, too bad Vic did all that years ago and was likely the first VA in the US to do so! Here in IT every VA has it out of worry, in fact dubs here aren't postponed if the anime in question doesn't get postponed too, nice one Funi VAs. :story:

Foolish Samuari Warrior

Sword + gun = awesome
kiwifarms.net
Well, she is a radio host. So she knows all about dat audio stuff.

Too bad she doesn't get roles.