Jamie Lynn Marchi / Jamie Perez / marchimark - Wants Vic's head and balls, but not his papers; Cucked by a Chicken Sandwich

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Coach Kreeton Of All That

GITD Crossdressing Talkshow Hostess
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At first, I thought Jamie used old footage of her on roller skates.
Upon closer inspection, it became apparent it wasn't her because she's not that talented.
LMFAO She's just big mad she can't drink and drive anymore after crashing every car her parents bought for her back when she was still a party girl. In her mind, she never left the party girl phase of her life and secretly craves the thrill of drinking and driving. Her fake friends and groupies are discouraging her from drinking and driving and probably told her to do TikTok. Not because they want to save her or give a shit about her. But because of the damages and bills they'll have to foot that she caused in the case she chooses to hamburger herself on the road.

Last edited:

Xenomorphs Are Cute

kiwifarms.net

Pope of Degeneracy

The Chosen and the Exceptional
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Id make a joke about her literal purse puppy but hey losing a dog always sucks and i know the feeling.

Hopefully it died because it was old and thus lived a long life and not because it was badly taken care off like a certain orangutan's cat.

RIP lil doggo.
I have no reason to believe Marchi mistreated her dog. If anything, I'm sure that dog ate good, considering how..."healthy" Jamie is.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sucks a dog died, sounds like she was the favorite. But honestly I can't really bring myself to feel sorry for her loss due to her behavior online, not helped my first thought was wondering if it was from natural causes, or if the dog was sick. I hope it was just from natural causes and she passed in her sleep, that's the best-case scenario all pet owners wish for for their pets. It better not be like MarzGurl's case where her cat died because she's too poor for vet visits, except for Jamie it was being a bitch on Twitter and on other friends' podcasts and neglecting the dog's health until it was too late to take action.

Coach Kreeton Of All That

GITD Crossdressing Talkshow Hostess
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net
A month ago, Dana Synder predicted the conversation that apparently took place between FUNimation and Jamie Marchi because she recently stopped by their offices to pick up the equipment she needs to record from home.
Monica: They sent you equipment?!

Dana Snyder: It's Disney, baby.

Jamie: We just have to pretend like we have our own equipment.

Monica: Yeah, we have to buy all of our own equipment. I mean, my gym sent me with some kettle bells and some stuff, but Funimation is not passing out rigs.

Dana Snyder: But then they're going to like desperately call you and say, "We need to do this" and you're like, "Yeah, but I don't have anything guys."