Jamie Lynn Marchi / Jamie Perez / marchimark - Wants Vic's head and balls, but not his papers; Cucked by a Chicken Sandwich

How much you wanna bet her Aunt Linda hadn't seen Jamie in many years at this point? Jamie doesn't look like the type who actively visits family in Oklahoma.
If there actually is an aunt linda & she did get the kung flu, she probably heard it from her mom or 2nd hand and concocted the entire story to virtue signal & try to get sympathy likes. These ppl are batshit crazy,her days are spent spam posting trumps twitter with "still fired" & pretending to be some metoo hero

Dean Pentel

White, meek, totally non-threatening
If there actually is an aunt linda & she did get the kung flu, she probably heard it from her mom or 2nd hand and concocted the entire story to virtue signal & try to get sympathy likes. These ppl are batshit crazy,her days are spent spam posting trumps twitter with "still fired" & pretending to be some metoo hero
Anyone care to bet money Aunt Linda would take the worst case of spicy flu she could get over spending even 30 seconds in the same room with Jamie?

Because Jamie is a vindictive, twisted shitbag of a person. She's also very, very fat.

Jamie's drunk tweeting again. She'll cry about people not liking her later.

1609975281000.png

Whats her fucking problem...?
She seriously bitching about law breaking when her BLM and anitifa supporting fans and supporters don't care when shit gets burned down and looted?
"Kyle Rittenhouse broke the law but I rather see businesses burn down"
One of her defenders cheered and laughed like a faggot when a cop gets knocked out and BetaTard bitched at people for criticizing the looting.

Last edited:
Jamie's drunk tweeting again. She'll cry about people not liking her later.

View attachment 1834111
A bit of a powerlevel but about a year ago, before the lock downs started, she came down to the local comic con as a guest, along with some other VA's, including Daniel Southworth. Sadly, I couldn't attend due to not being able to get the weekend off, but a few of my buddies went and from what they saw while there, Marchi had almost NOBODY going up to her table. Southworth had a sizable line though.

Of course, it goes without saying that because of how bad it went for her, she never mentioned the convention on her Twitter at all. Normally, she'd be singing praises of even small conventions if she had lines of people, but she goes radio silent on conventions where people don't even bat an eye at her.

I say this because for all of her confidence and bluster, Marchi knows that she will ALWAYS be second banana to Rial. Hell, think about how sad it must be that Rial's cuck, Soye, gets more attention than she does, and he's largely a nobody outside of this circus that's going on.

Edit: date change.

Last edited:

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
Sadly, I couldn't attend due to not being able to get the weekend off, but a few of my buddies went and from what they saw while there, Marchi had almost NOBODY going up to her table. Southworth had a sizable line though.
Most VAs are known for some prominent role they played. The only thing Marchi is famous for is being a gargantuan cunt, both in the sense of being a horrible person and being fat as hell.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
A bit of a powerlevel but about a year ago, before the lock downs started, she came down to the local comic con as a guest, along with some other VA's, including Daniel Southworth. Sadly, I couldn't attend due to not being able to get the weekend off, but a few of my buddies went and from what they saw while there, Marchi had almost NOBODY going up to her table. Southworth had a sizable line though.
I had to look up who Southworth was very quick, and makes sense he'd get a line as the Quantum Ranger. Power Rangers lived on past the '90s but while I never watched anything Power Rangers since Fox Kids, that it's continued to live on on American television and still gain an audience throughout its incarnations to where the actors have become well-known with the fans is rather respectable. Probably helps that Southworth has a rather recognizable face and looks pretty chill just from a glance while Marchi no matter what looks like Aunt Marge Dursley in both looks and approachable nature.

(Pam Ferris also doesn't look hideous like how they made her look in Harry Potter. No need to put that kind of makeup on Jamie, she's already the real deal.)

Of course, it goes without saying that because of how bad it went for her, she never mentioned the convention on her Twitter at all. Normally, she'd be singing praises of even small conventions if she had lines of people, but she goes radio silent on conventions where people don't even bat an eye at her.
This is why I asked a while ago if she gloated about having a big line at Anime Expo.
All I'm seeing is her being a fucking retard as usual. Archive is being slow again
At the 2nd day of Anime Expo, Nick is living rent free
#blackfacelawyer
"Tomorrow ONLY! 12:10 and 4:40. Panel at 2pm! Pick up your autograph tickets from the @colorworldbooks (booth 3037/3038) and then head to Kentia Hall (downstairs on the right, across from #ArtistAlley)!"

Last edited:

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
I had to look up who Southworth was very quick, and makes sense he'd get a line as the Quantum Ranger. Power Rangers lived on past the '90s but while I never watched anything Power Rangers since Fox Kids, that it's continued to live on on American television and still gain an audience throughout its incarnations to where the actors have become well-known with the fans is rather respectable. Probably helps that Southworth has a rather recognizable face and looks pretty chill just from a glance while Marchi no matter what looks like Aunt Marge Dursley in both looks and approachable nature.
Like JYB and Reuben Langdon, Southworth also does motion capture for Capcom and is the voice of Vergil in the Devil May Cry franchise.
The only motion capture Marchi would be able to do is if a company needed to get the motion capture of an ogre eating a cow.

This is why I asked a while ago if she gloated about having a big line at Anime Expo.
All I'm seeing is her being a fucking retard as usual. Archive is being slow again
At the 2nd day of Anime Expo, Nick is living rent free
#blackfacelawyer
"Tomorrow ONLY! 12:10 and 4:40. Panel at 2pm! Pick up your autograph tickets from the @colorworldbooks (booth 3037/3038) and then head to Kentia Hall (downstairs on the right, across from #ArtistAlley)!"
If Marchi isn't talking about Anime Expo, then it's a safe bet that she isn't drawing anywhere near the crowd she was hoping for, even when taking the Coof into account.

I should also add that the local comic con committee, after seeing just how bad the numbers were for Marchi and remembering how much it cost to bring her here, she won't be coming back for a long time.

Last edited:

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
It's really telling of her thin skin that she actually tweeted about being called fat so she could get an ego boost from her degenerate bootlickers. But yes she most certainly is not thic she is fucking fat cottage cheese
What a giant lardass. If she's so sensitive about being as fat as she is maybe she should try to lose some weight, the great big giant ridiculous fat fucking whore that she is.