Jamie Lynn Marchi / Jamie Perez / marchimark - Wants Vic's head and balls, but not his papers; Cucked by a Chicken Sandwich

Volmsaiyan

kiwifarms.net
If there's anything Monica's got that Jamie doesn't, it's that Monica actually got off her fat ass to lose that weight. What's Jamie's excuse, you reckon?
Yeah Rial started losing weight because after metooing Vic she thought that she was going to be some sort of hero among women & it would open doors for her. Either that or she kept seeing everyone calling her fat

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Yeah Rial started losing weight because after metooing Vic she thought that she was going to be some sort of hero among women & it would open doors for her. Either that or she kept seeing everyone calling her fat
Or she desperately wants any other dude than the worthless child molester Ron Toye the Soye Boye.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you just look at videos of Monica in 2018, they're quite unflattering.
In comparison, Jamie has proven she has no shame in being a whale.
"I know my bestie put forth the effort to lose weight, but my funhouse mirrors still tell me I look good."
- Jamie Marchi, probably.

Volmsaiyan

kiwifarms.net
If you just look at videos of Monica in 2018, they're quite unflattering.
In comparison, Jamie has proven she has no shame in being a whale.
"I know my bestie put forth the effort to lose weight, but my funhouse mirrors still tell me I look good."
- Jamie Marchi, probably.
Jamie knows she's an unattractive hippo,she's cares but she's one of those fat women who would rather pretend she's thic & put on that "I'm proud of my body" act because she's too lazy & unmotivated to put the work in to lose weight. I dont see how anyone could recognize at cons,her promo picture is about 10 years and 150 lbs ago.that troll must have really cut deep into her insecurity for her to kick up a fuss she may as well have have said " this guy called me fat and hurt my feelings give me reassurance"

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1845392

Jamie, you're not thicc, you're morbidly obese.
1610584171795.png
1610584215125.png

albert chan

Ratchet & Clank was a good game
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net
"I just think it's ridiculous how you create a discussion on a forum bashing a voice actress who has no political influence or no political power. I mean, seriously, why dedicate your free time to trashing and bashing one person?"

ReviewTechUSA is a Coward, user and a fraud!
View attachment 1135762

View attachment 1135764
View attachment 1135763
View attachment 1135774

View attachment 1135894
View attachment 1135897
View attachment 1135900
View attachment 1135901
http://web.archive.org/web/20200208154647/https://www.facebook.com/jon.hardwick.58

BLACKB0ND Im Sorry
View attachment 1135798

View attachment 1135799

"I have a criminal record and I'm a repeat offender."
View attachment 1135814

What is wrong with my brother
View attachment 1135791

Remember when @jhentertainment paid us a visit after his photo with Jamie Marchi was posted? He's the guy who confessed to having urges to record women trying on shoes and admitted that he had a criminal record. He said he was a repeat offender, possibly for harassing his school teacher. I'm not sure.

You'll often see him simping on Twitter.

2354671.jpg

Jon had an incident recently, where he reportedly, "showed his collection of pictures of womens feet on live stream. He admitted the pictures were not taken with consent. Someone (not me) suggested they were little girls. Rage ensued."

1610680940600.png

1610680954900.png

Last edited:

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Jamie knows she's an unattractive hippo,she's cares but she's one of those fat women who would rather pretend she's thic & put on that "I'm proud of my body" act because she's too lazy & unmotivated to put the work in to lose weight. I dont see how anyone could recognize at cons,her promo picture is about 10 years and 150 lbs ago.that troll must have really cut deep into her insecurity for her to kick up a fuss she may as well have have said " this guy called me fat and hurt my feelings give me reassurance"
While I deliberately bring up her fatness in every post I make about her, let's face facts. That's just some superficial bullshit. I just bring that up because it pisses her off. Her true vileness is her character, not her body. She is just an absolutely vile, evil person.

OneHandClapping

OneManSlapping
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While I deliberately bring up her fatness in every post I make about her, let's face facts. That's just some superficial bullshit. I just bring that up because it pisses her off. Her true vileness is her character, not her body. She is just an absolutely vile, evil person.
I think that's most people. It's weird, since I'm on a forum dedicated to laughing at people, but rarely will I make fun of someone's physical appearance if that's the only thing I know about them. I can pass up one of those XXXXL people on the fat people carts in a walmart, and I usually just ignore them. If I passed up Jamie Marchi in the supermarket without knowing she who she was I'd just pass her by and be on my way.

But I'll make fun of people who are vile on the inside, especially if their outside matches the inside. Because that's physiognomy.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I think that's most people. It's weird, since I'm on a forum dedicated to laughing at people, but rarely will I make fun of someone's physical appearance if that's the only thing I know about them.
That's literally the first thing I'll make fun of, at least if it pisses them off. I won't bother with someone like, say, PPP, who is completely okay with being a fat fuck, but Marchi is obviously sensitive about her obesity so I'm pretty much lmao fat about her.

Volmsaiyan

kiwifarms.net
She literally RT a post of someone calling her fat & called herself thic. That's like a skunk saying it smells like roses, superficial or not her vileness is why it's well deserved. I mean if you are unhappy with your weight eat better and work out don't try to get others to buy into your delusion. I'm just pointing out that it must have bothered her

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Remember when @jhentertainment paid us a visit after his photo with Jamie Marchi was posted? He's the guy who confessed to having urges to record women trying on shoes and admitted that he had a criminal record. He said he was a repeat offender, possibly for harassing his school teacher. I'm not sure.

You'll often see him simping on Twitter.

View attachment 1848395

Jon had an incident recently, where he reportedly, "showed his collection of pictures of womens feet on live stream. He admitted the pictures were not taken with consent. Someone (not me) suggested they were little girls. Rage ensued."

View attachment 1848398

View attachment 1848409
View attachment 1848410
Why is it always the foot fetishists?

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
She literally RT a post of someone calling her fat & called herself thic. That's like a skunk saying it smells like roses, superficial or not her vileness is why it's well deserved. I mean if you are unhappy with your weight eat better and work out don't try to get others to buy into your delusion. I'm just pointing out that it must have bothered her
This is why I bring it up every time. She is obviously super sensitive about being an absolutely worthless fatass. Yet, she does not stop eating. The fat whore!

Ever notice you can say nearly anything about lawl twitter but call them fat and you suddenly get mass reported and banned? There's a reason for that. It's because they're ALL FAT. And they're really mad about it.

OneHandClapping

OneManSlapping
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's literally the first thing I'll make fun of, at least if it pisses them off. I won't bother with someone like, say, PPP, who is completely okay with being a fat fuck, but Marchi is obviously sensitive about her obesity so I'm pretty much lmao fat about her.
There are three kinds of fat people.

There are fat people who are completely okay with being fat. They might die early from heart disease, but I can respect them for being comfortable in their skin.

Then there are fat people who are not happy with being fat, and are doing what they can (dieting, exercise) to try to rectify that. They might have greater or lesser success in that endeavor, but props to them for trying. I unironically hope they can lose weight.

Then, lastly, there are fat people who are not happy with being fat, but instead of using their willpower to fix that, they spend their effort trying to convince people that fat is beautiful and that they are totally not mad about being fat.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Then, lastly, there are fat people who are not happy with being fat, but instead of using their willpower to fix that, they spend their effort trying to convince people that fat is beautiful and that they are totally not mad about being fat.
And that's the kind of fat people I mock for being fat, because it pisses them off so much. The Jamie Marchi kind of fat people. Fat fucks. Fat LOSERS. FATASSES. Ha ha ha fat fuck Jamie Marchi.

Volmsaiyan

kiwifarms.net
This is why I bring it up every time. She is obviously super sensitive about being an absolutely worthless fatass. Yet, she does not stop eating. The fat whore!

Ever notice you can say nearly anything about lawl twitter but call them fat and you suddenly get mass reported and banned? There's a reason for that. It's because they're ALL FAT. And they're really mad about it.
Number 3 what what I was referring to in my post.