Jamie Lynn Marchi / Jamie Perez / marchimark - Wants Vic's head and balls, but not his papers; Cucked by a Chicken Sandwich

Mister Y2

Mister Y too
kiwifarms.net
Ever notice you can say nearly anything about lawl twitter but call them fat and you suddenly get mass reported and banned? There's a reason for that. It's because they're ALL FAT. And they're really mad about it.

People whose main hobby is to lecture randos on twitter all day long, an activity one can do without ever getting out of a couch, tend to all be fat? Color me shocked.

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
People whose main hobby is to lecture randos on twitter all day long, an activity one can do without ever getting out of a couch, tend to all be fat? Color me shocked.
They're fat beyond belief. They're fat to the point you laugh at them the instant you see them. You just say "wow these lawl twitter people are so hilariously fuckin fat!" They're literally all fat.

Dean Pentel

White, meek, totally non-threatening
kiwifarms.net
While I deliberately bring up her fatness in every post I make about her, let's face facts. That's just some superficial bullshit. I just bring that up because it pisses her off. Her true vileness is her character, not her body. She is just an absolutely vile, evil person.
She was never particularly pretty, and her obesity makes her a hell of a lot more disgusting. Her only redeeming quality at this point is either a road block prop, or bait for a charging, ferocious predator (so that others can be saved).

So sure, it's only superficial, but considering she was hardly worth shit when she wasn't this fat...

Volmsaiyan

kiwifarms.net
Her brother is a cuck too, how surprising he's done voice work as well.
Screenshot_2021-01-15-16-00-36.pngScreenshot_2021-01-15-16-02-11.png

General Shran

"Tell Archer that's two he owes me!"
kiwifarms.net
Her brother is a cuck too, how surprising he's done voice work as well.
Technically, they're step siblings if I recall right. He's done voice for Funimation dating back to the late 2000s. The only notable role I actually remember him from is Big Windup! (He plays one of the kids on the main character's team)

He's mostly credited with doing additional voices.

https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Jean-Luc-Hester/
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=64195

Also, that photo of him is quite old too. I wouldn't be surprised if he has a soy beard as of now.

Volmsaiyan

kiwifarms.net
Technically, they're step siblings if I recall right. He's done voice for Funimation dating back to the late 2000s. The only notable role I actually remember him from is Big Windup! (He plays one of the kids on the main character's team)

He's mostly credited with doing additional voices.

https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Jean-Luc-Hester/
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=64195

Also, that photo of him is quite old too. I wouldn't be surprised if he has a soy beard as of now.
I can't imagine someone in oklahoma naming their kid "Jean luc". Also...lol spot on.
8bb129333c1ef71bc2fe518f2a44dcfd.jpg

OneHandClapping

OneManSlapping
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Attachments

• 2020-09-17-rosenberg-complaint.pdf
    660.3 KB · Views: 33

OneHandClapping

OneManSlapping
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sexual assault victims who support timesup should be aabsolutely furious that the organization that is supposed to speak for them gave a lot of money to a woman who merely accused a man of pulling her hair.
Let's be accurate here.

She also accused him of wrenching her head back painfully, controlling her movement, whispering something (not sure but possibly something sexual) into her ear, and doing so for so long that she was forced to physically fight him off.

That goes from an awkward interaction to criminal battery.

Last edited:

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
Let's be accurate here.

She also accused him of wrenching her head back painfully, controlling her movement, whispering something (not sure but possibly something sexual) into her ear, and doing so for so long that she was forced to physically fight him off.

That goes from an awkward interaction to criminal battery.
I completely forgot about the "wrenching her head back" part.

OneHandClapping

OneManSlapping
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I completely forgot about the "wrenching her head back" part.
Anti Vic people always "forget" that part, too. They want to focus on Vic admitting to touching Jamie's hair, but ignore the parts of her story that turns the interaction from a possibly awkward hug into a simple assault.

Even if Vic admitted to actually pulling her hair (he didn't, but let's throw KickVic a bone) he never admitted to the other elements of Jamie's story. He expressly denied them, in fact.

This exhibit was pulled from Vic's Second Amended Petition page 151. The actual tweet is archived somewhere.

1610970398209.png