Jamie Lynn Marchi / Jamie Perez / marchimark - Wants Vic's head and balls, but not his papers; Cucked by a Chicken Sandwich

cwcvillemayoress

kiwifarms.net
Something has been bothering me again about the whole "Vic pulled my hair!" story. Now correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Vic a really small man? Like he's shorter than most other men at Funimation and I think some women tower over him. I'm not sure what Jamie's height is but if she is bigger and taller than Vic then how in the hell would Vic reach her head to grab the back of her head?
I mean if she is bigger then maybe just maybe she moved her head thinking Vic had his hands out of her hair after admiring it and probably felt his hands still in it because his fingers were tangled and when Vic tried to ask her to stop moving, Jamie probably saw this as assault?

OneHandClapping

OneManSlapping
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Something has been bothering me again about the whole "Vic pulled my hair!" story. Now correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Vic a really small man? Like he's shorter than most other men at Funimation and I think some women tower over him. I'm not sure what Jamie's height is but if she is bigger and taller than Vic then how in the hell would Vic reach her head to grab the back of her head?
I mean if she is bigger then maybe just maybe she moved her head thinking Vic had his hands out of her hair after admiring it and probably felt his hands still in it because his fingers were tangled and when Vic tried to ask her to stop moving, Jamie probably saw this as assault?
I think Vic's in the neighborhood of 5'10'', which, while in the so called "manlet" (or chadlet, in Vic's case) territory, that's still taller than the vast majority of women. I've met both Vic and Jamie in person, and for sure Jamie isn't too tall for Vic. I'd estimate her height to be around 5'5'' or 5'4''.

And remember, Jamie's story isn't just "pulling hair". She claims Vic wrenched her head back, prevented her movement, whispered something (possibly sexual) into her ear, and did so for long enough that Jamie had to break out of his grip. Calling her story mere "hair-pulling" is moving the goalposts into another area code.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He's not a super-manlet but he is definitely in manlet territory. Fact is, Marchi's made up bullshit does not even remotely resemble something that could occur in reality. Even she is deliberately vague about the imaginary bullshit she made up.

cwcvillemayoress

kiwifarms.net
I think Vic's in the neighborhood of 5'10'', which, while in the so called "manlet" (or chadlet, in Vic's case) territory, that's still taller than the vast majority of women. I've met both Vic and Jamie in person, and for sure Jamie isn't too tall for Vic. I'd estimate her height to be around 5'5'' or 5'4''.

And remember, Jamie's story isn't just "pulling hair". She claims Vic wrenched her head back, prevented her movement, whispered something (possibly sexual) into her ear, and did so for long enough that Jamie had to break out of his grip. Calling her story mere "hair-pulling" is moving the goalposts into another area code.
Thanks for clearing it up I was always curious about their heights because her story seems so off to me that it's ridiculous to not have a reaction to someone wrenching her head back, preventing her from moving and being able to whisper in her ear. Which I might add is impossible if she had a hair cut during that time because short hair (from my experience) is hard to have a good grip on to do that and being violently grabbed by the back of the head is territory for an instant beating because it hurts like hell to be grabbed by the back of the head/neck area.

Panera Bread

kiwifarms.net
Ms. Marchi is teaching again. Her $450 $399 voice actor workshop starts tomorrow. One potential student asked what he will need for the class because the description doesn't say. Her response: You'll find out after you pay me! 😜

The class is limited to 10 students. You can see how many have signed up (6) by visiting the checkout page. Just don't make the mistake I did and click 'add to cart'. Doing that will remove that spot from the pool for a period of time. Someone could effectively prevent Jamie from signing up any students by adding all the available spots to their cart over and over again and making it look like none were available.

Seems like a bad design.

1612308090500.png
1612334801300.png

1612308216600.png

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Ms. Marchi is teaching again. Her $450 $399 voice actor workshop starts tomorrow. One potential student asked what he will need for the class because the description doesn't say. Her response: You'll find out after you pay me! 😜
Lmao so she gets your money and the next thing is you have to pay another $450 for a bunch of shit that she somehow also probably gets paid for. What a grifting cunt.

Dopey Cunt

:o!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
...are...are you kidding me?

Classes in voice acting? It's fucking voice acting, you stand in a both, read from a script and talk into a fucking mic. A chimpanzee missing the entire right side of it's brain could voice act. Why anyone would pay her anything for her to sit there and tell people how to talk into a fucking microphone is absolutely retarded.

Next she'll start a fucking class called "How to walk from your bedroom to your kitchen" and charge people hundreds of dollars to "teach" them to do something they should already know how to do.

God, what a self absorbed lady.

Xenomorphs Are Cute

kiwifarms.net
...are...are you kidding me?

Classes in voice acting? It's fucking voice acting, you stand in a both, read from a script and talk into a fucking mic. A chimpanzee missing the entire right side of it's brain could voice act. Why anyone would pay her anything for her to sit there and tell people how to talk into a fucking microphone is absolutely retarded.

Next she'll start a fucking class called "How to walk from your bedroom to your kitchen" and charge people hundreds of dollars to "teach" them to do something they should already know how to do.

God, what a self absorbed lady.
As much as I loathe Jamie, there's a bit of nuance to VA'ing. However, there are better teachers like Crispin Freeman who already teach this for cheaper & with more charisma. Alejandro Saab (aka KaggyFilms), literally talked about these tips on his livestreams. Hell, even Vic could probably do a whole course on this for free on a twtich stream if requested enough, just out of sharing his genuine love & knowledge of VA'ing.

I say this unbiasedly, but Jamie's voice range is shit. Someone like Chris Sabat doing it makes sense, Jamie, not so much.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also no real voice-acting workshop would ever allow a self-admitted alcoholic to teach voice-acting classes. Alcohol affects the vocal cords because it dries them out which makes you sound raspy and it can potentially damage them with continued abuse. It's the same reason why voice talent really and truly should not smoke, but that doesn't stop people from hiring smokers to do voice-work as long as they can still do the job. But after a while, it becomes more noticeable.

If professional vocalists in musical productions have to follow such guidelines to keep their vocal cords healthy, voice-actors frankly should, too.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If professional vocalists in musical productions have to follow such guidelines to keep their vocal cords healthy, voice-actors frankly should, too.
And translators should translate accurately instead of inserting their own political opinions into other people's work but Jamie doesn't do that either. This fat hog really isn't big on professionalism.

TexOffender

Whatever happens, happens
kiwifarms.net

The class is limited to 10 students. You can see how many have signed up (6) by visiting the checkout page. Just don't make the mistake I did and click 'add to cart'. Doing that will remove that spot from the pool for a period of time. Someone could effectively prevent Jamie from signing up any students by adding all the available spots to their cart over and over again and making it look like none were available.

Seems like a bad design.

View attachment 1891126 View attachment 1891997

View attachment 1891149

Hope you get a lot of students so you can pay Sam Johnson what that weirdo metoo fund didn't cover you fat shit.

Volmsaiyan

kiwifarms.net
At a Con once,Morgan Berry was giving a "how to be a voice actor" panel,it was the most fart sniffing,boring panel. It went something like "Well firstly just because you have a good voice and can imitate a lot of characters doesn't mean you are cut out for voice acting" "you'll have to move to Texas" then it was a bunch of her patting herself on the back & other funimation Voice actors,then bit ching out some poor girl who decided to record the panel on her phone.

Volmsaiyan

kiwifarms.net
I don't even understand why you'd want to ask Marchi for voice acting advice. I don't think I remember her ever voicing a role which was emotionally demanding.

You should probably only take her classes if you want to learn how to sound like a mindless slut. That's what all of her roles are like, after all.
All she's doing is trying to grab as much cash as she can. I guarantee that class is going to be less about voice acting and more of her just spouting nonsense & taking questions from her simps. None of them really have a starring role on a top tier anime. Literally anyone who can read fluent & express emotion could be a VA

Vlad Transylvania Mai

Rip
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Seems like a bad design.

View attachment 1891126 View attachment 1891997

View attachment 1891149
hahaha so for just $400 you can take acting lessons from someone who's only skilled at playing one type of character after having been an actress for 20 years! What a bargain!