Jamie Lynn Marchi / Jamie Perez / marchimark - Wants Vic's head and balls, but not his papers; Cucked by a Chicken Sandwich

• Conducting some maintenance.

albert chan

Spanish women are the best.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Most of those cartoons/anime that she voiced over had characters that either were overshadowed or mostly not memorable if you ask the younger generations if they’ve ever watched or even heard of these shows.

And “travels the globe making appearances as a voice celebrityis something that I shouldn’t be laughing out loud over.

Dopey Cunt

:o!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes I wonder about how obsessed VAs are about the characters they voice, almost as if they believe they are the characters they voice or that they somehow own those characters, treating those roles like private property.

It's delusional and shows the lack of any sort of grasp on reality.

It's one thing to think of those roles as like a side thing, but to make it your entire identity is another.

Panera Bread

kiwifarms.net
If you've got $20, Jamie will say something sexual for you.

1612919714200.png

https://archive.vn/Z44lb

1612919764700.png

https://archive.vn/ViX9H

Volmsaiyan

kiwifarms.net
Look's like fatass is hurting for booze money seems like every other day she's trying another scheme,voice acting classes ect. I wonder if she's realized yet that all her twitter chimp outs,lawtwitter support & sjw orbiter's isn't nor will ever be paying customers?

KaiserBlade

kiwifarms.net

albert chan

Spanish women are the best.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

OneHandClapping

Womp womp
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jamie Marchi laughing at the disgusting weebs again. One of her most notable characters is the red head on these napkins Funimation handed out during an 18+ peep show.

View attachment 1919094View attachment 1919059
View attachment 1919075View attachment 1919076
View attachment 1919078View attachment 1919079
View attachment 1919082View attachment 1919084
And fluffing her hair and telling her how nice it was was so literally rape guys.

I still hope appeals come back on her so Ty can show a Tarrant County jury clips of DXD and explain to them that yes, the defendant is playing the bare-chested high school girl.

Dean Pentel

White, meek, totally non-threatening
kiwifarms.net
And fluffing her hair and telling her how nice it was was so literally rape guys.

I still hope appeals come back on her so Ty can show a Tarrant County jury clips of DXD and explain to them that yes, the defendant is playing the bare-chested high school girl.
And that the defendant is also a big fat bitch. It's important that's not forgotten.

LawTwitter is Dumb

Twitter is dumb, but Law Twitter is far dumber
kiwifarms.net

Volmsaiyan

kiwifarms.net

I think her deposition would be the funniest to lol at, she would end up getting angry & letting something slip. Especially if ty didn't allow for big mac,milk shake & wine breaks. Still it's wishful thinking,the case against her was the weakest & although it would be most hilarious it probably won't happen. She had the most competent lawyer it seems

Dopey Cunt

:o!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know what I like about this thread?

The fact that it is moving at a literal snail's pace in comparison to Monica and her pet cuckold's thread. That is how unimportant she is. That is how little people here actually care about her or find her interesting. That is how she is so boring that people can't even keep up the energy to continue mocking her. That is how much she has always and will continue to be in Monica's shadow.

This shit writes itself.

1614005172281.png